AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 Newbie/Dumb Member Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
SO I just bought the small package of 200 tokens on MFC, just so I can try get a better "feel" for MFC and see if I like it.
2 questions I have so far are

1) How do I see the price per minute for a model's private show? ANy other cam site I have had tokens/credits on, I have been able to click "Start private" and before accepting to start the private it usually gives the price per minute and any other details such as if there is a minimum requirement in minutes to stay in said show.

2) Is there a way to set myself as invisible/hidden in the user list from other users (I don't mind the model seeing me in her own room)? Or is this an extra VIP package, or is it just not possible?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
SO I just bought the small package of 200 tokens on MFC, just so I can try get a better "feel" for MFC and see if I like it.
2 questions I have so far are

1) How do I see the price per minute for a model's private show? ANy other cam site I have had tokens/credits on, I have been able to click "Start private" and before accepting to start the private it usually gives the price per minute and any other details such as if there is a minimum requirement in minutes to stay in said show.

2) Is there a way to set myself as invisible/hidden in the user list from other users (I don't mind the model seeing me in her own room)? Or is this an extra VIP package, or is it just not possible?

Thanks in advance
1) private rates on mfc are set by the site not the model. You have two options, true pvt whivh is 80 tokens a minute and regular pvt which is 60 tokens a minute. In regular private people can spy on her camera, but they cant see your chat or cam. Both types will give you a recording you can rewatch as much as u like. You can change what type of privates you want this in your account settings. Models can turn of one or both types of privates or set a minimum amount you must have in your account before going private. Typically its a good idea to check the models profile/whiteboard about private, and ask before u send a pvt request. 200 tokens may not be enough to go private with, "short" privates that take models away from their chat room can be rude/problematic. Some models may require a tip before going private, everyone does this a bit differently.

2) mfc is really community oriented so there's no real way to hide the fact that you're present from other members in a chat room. You can opt to watch cams from the lounge or pm window which will mean you dont appear in the room. Models can see who is watching in pm but not from the lounge. Some models are ok with people just sticking to pm window but many will either expect tipping for pm privileges or not allow pms for chit chat. In general we really appreciate folks who come chat and participate in public chat, its the mainstay of MFC. If members are pming you, you can fix this by making pms friends only.

Welcome to mfc!

Upvote 0
1) private rates on mfc are set by the site not the model. You have two options, true pvt whivh is 80 tokens a minute and regular pvt which is 60 tokens a minute. In regular private people can spy on her camera, but they cant see your chat or cam. Both types will give you a recording you can rewatch as much as u like. You can change what type of privates you want this in your account settings. Models can turn of one or both types of privates or set a minimum amount you must have in your account before going private. Typically its a good idea to check the models profile/whiteboard about private, and ask before u send a pvt request. 200 tokens may not be enough to go private with, "short" privates that take models away from their chat room can be rude/problematic. Some models may require a tip before going private, everyone does this a bit differently.

2) mfc is really community oriented so there's no real way to hide the fact that you're present from other members in a chat room. You can opt to watch cams from the lounge or pm window which will mean you dont appear in the room. Models can see who is watching in pm but not from the lounge. Some models are ok with people just sticking to pm window but many will either expect tipping for pm privileges or not allow pms for chit chat. In general we really appreciate folks who come chat and participate in public chat, its the mainstay of MFC. If members are pming you, you can fix this by making pms friends only.

Welcome to mfc!

The whole being invisible part is based on past experiences on CB, unfortunately, where other users have stirred shit between me and a model (many times).

I think most times out of weird jealousy, other times.. i have no clue of the guys' agenda. In fact, I have been having the issue with one guy doing it to one model he clearly has an infatuation with, so he hates everyone else talking with her, making her laugh and smile, etc. He literally sees me in another model's room, then goes running to this other model to say he saw me there. I am unsure how this conversation even starts when he messages her with it. I have always said, "yes, and what's the problem?" I mean, I have never said to her or any other model that "omg bb you're the only model I visit and I love you". I have truly always been honest (as I learned when I first joined the site in 2016, from another model - who I did lie with about not tipping other models but then I was purple- who then was really nice and explained about the whole "it's not that you're tipping or visiting other models, it's the fact you feel a need to lie about it and that's what pisses me/us off". That has always stuck with me, so since then, I do not lie about it) if they ask me (I don't just randomly say I visit XX models lol). But the reality is it's happened too many times so it's easier if I can be invisible from them. I go to rooms to have fun, enjoy etc not for some weird and pointless drama. I have enough of that BS in my life already.

The funniest part in my opinion regarding this specific guy is the fact he is not a youngster, he is a 65 (ish) year old man. Usually, it's younger ones who get oddly possessive.

But thanks a lot by the way. I think I can remember seeing it mentioned before about the 60 p/m by default set by MFC. I did try to google both of my questions but the invisible one, for example, kept taking me to posts from places from 2012 - of course in 7yrs they may have added such a feature.

Upvote 0
The whole being invisible part is based on past experiences on CB, unfortunately, where other users have stirred shit between me and a model (many times).

I think most times out of weird jealousy, other times.. i have no clue of the guys' agenda. In fact, I have been having the issue with one guy doing it to one model he clearly has an infatuation with, so he hates everyone else talking with her, making her laugh and smile, etc. He literally sees me in another model's room, then goes running to this other model to say he saw me there. I am unsure how this conversation even starts when he messages her with it. I have always said, "yes, and what's the problem?" I mean, I have never said to her or any other model that "omg bb you're the only model I visit and I love you". I have truly always been honest (as I learned when I first joined the site in 2016, from another model - who I did lie with about not tipping other models but then I was purple- who then was really nice and explained about the whole "it's not that you're tipping or visiting other models, it's the fact you feel a need to lie about it and that's what pisses me/us off". That has always stuck with me, so since then, I do not lie about it) if they ask me (I don't just randomly say I visit XX models lol). But the reality is it's happened too many times so it's easier if I can be invisible from them. I go to rooms to have fun, enjoy etc not for some weird and pointless drama. I have enough of that BS in my life already.

The funniest part in my opinion regarding this specific guy is the fact he is not a youngster, he is a 65 (ish) year old man. Usually, it's younger ones who get oddly possessive.

But thanks a lot by the way. I think I can remember seeing it mentioned before about the 60 p/m by default set by MFC. I did try to google both of my questions but the invisible one, for example, kept taking me to posts from places from 2012 - of course in 7yrs they may have added such a feature.
No problem! Weird dramas with other members do happen sometimes. Look for models that don't feed into/allow members to pull that bullshit. The other thing you can do is converse via tip notes and hide your tips (ninja tips) that way only you and the model see them.

Upvote 0
To add on to what @Miss_Lollipop has said:

Privates:
Regular: 60tkns/minute, others can spy for 30tkns/minute.
TruePrivates: 80tkns/minute, no spying

Rates are set by MFC, not the model. I personally only do TruePrivates, and also set it so that no screen caps of it can go to the gallery. These are configurable via your member settings.

Also, I highly recommend getting to know a model prior to going private. Primarily, this will give you an indication of what she may be like and if you're compatible. Also, discuss anything prior to going into private such as what you're looking for, what she's willing to do, etc. Some models require a pretip, others don't. I know some who only do fingering, and if you want toy, plug, etc it's a pretip for it. If they do it.

Being you're new, I wouldn't worry too much about locking down PM's yet. But, I set it so that only friends and bookmarked models can PM me. I've had members send me PM's begging for tokens, ripping on models, etc and I'd rather just avoid that. It also prevents models from PMing you all the time when you log on. I used to get bombarded by 10 models I'd never interacted with before when I'd log in begging me for tokens.

Another tip: enable chat room command tipping in your settings. This allows you to do tips without having to use the GUI:

/tip 1 (tips the model 1 token)
/tip -s 1 (silent tip)
/tip -h 1 (Only shows you've tipped, not actual amount. Though, if people watch countdown could do simple math and figure it out)
/tip -p 1 model only sees the tip
/tip 5 Tip_note (publicly viewable tip note, must be five tokens or more to do tip note)
/tip -m 5 Tip_note (Model only tip note)
/tip -a 5 (Anonymous tip, can also do tip note. But, no images are allowed)

My personal preference is: /tip -s -m -h 5 This is a silent, hidden tip amount with a model only note. I got to the point where people don't need to see what I'm tipping.

Word of note about tips and countdowns: Publicly visible tips will detract from the countdown, including hidden tips and anonymous tips to the room. But, private (Ninja) tips where only the model sees them do not. So, please take this into consideration if you want to participate in countdown. There's a number of times where people are being assholes in the room or aren't tipping, so I will switch to private tips. This prevents the countdown from lowering. But, I had already intended on tipping the models a certain amount anyway. So, she still gets them.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
Adding to what ForceTen has written, the tipping you do not need to add the - sign in front of each, where he does /tip -s -m -h 5 ( then a note if you want to add one ), you can also just do /tip -smh 5 this does the same thing as I use it always now and is a lot quicker to write :happy:. Also if you know you will tip the same amount regularly, use the UP arrow on your keyboard, this puts in the chat line the last tip command ( if you have tipped different amounts in the last 3 or 4 tips and want to get to one you have used, keep pushing the up arrow to the tip amount you used before )

Upvote 0
I'm so used to of calling out the specific options, that I forgot can merge them all together. Just old habit I guess. Same with the up arrow, I use it a lot but neglected to mention it. Thanks.

Reactions: OlBluEyes71
Upvote 0
Another tip: enable chat room command tipping in your settings. This allows you to do tips without having to use the GUI:

/tip 1 (tips the model 1 token)
/tip -s 1 (silent tip)
/tip -h 1 (Only shows you've tipped, not actual amount. Though, if people watch countdown could do simple math and figure it out)
/tip -p 1 model only sees the tip
/tip 5 Tip_note (publicly viewable tip note, must be five tokens or more to do tip note)
/tip -m 5 Tip_note (Model only tip note)
/tip -a 5 (Anonymous tip, can also do tip note. But, no images are allowed)

MFC recently enabled spam tipping now too

-x Number of times
-d amount of delay

The last two, you have to specificy:

/tip -x5d3 5 Tip 5 tokens, 5 times, three seconds apart

While this is cool, I dislike yellow walls for so many reasons..

Upvote 0
You can view a model from a separate PM window where you are not in the list of people in her room. You can still tip a model but if she doesn't have you on her friends list, you cannot talk to her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.