AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 step verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
Does anyone not have 2 step verification on their account?. I have been blocked out for nearly 3 weeks because of it and I don't really want it but support said I should. As anyone found it problem not having it?.

Most probably don't use it. But it's good practice to do so.

Yes, being locked out as a result is a pain. Lots don't understand that can happen if you change or lose phone. Cb doesn't as far as I know provide for an alternate method to verify in such cases. Which they really should.

Once back up, take a look at Authy to do the authorization. You can set it up on multiple devices (phone, tablet, computer). If you don't have your phone you'll have other backup device that you can use to gain access.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
Upvote 0
Most probably don't use it. But it's good practice to do so.

Yes, being locked out as a result is a pain. Lots don't understand that can happen if you change or lose phone. Cb doesn't as far as I know provide for an alternate method to verify in such cases. Which they really should.

Once back up, take a look at Authy to do the authorization. You can set it up on multiple devices (phone, tablet, computer). If you don't have your phone you'll have other backup device that you can use to gain access.
I don't think I will use it again as I don't trust it now. I had the same phone and I was putting the right code in but it wasn't accepting it which could happen again at anytime. I don't know how many viewers I have lost until I go back on. If most don't use it I am not going to bother. I have really missed it. I see why people say its addictive. The next problem is trying to set up a Domi 2 to accept tips which will be a challenge 😳.

Upvote 0
I don't think I will use it again as I don't trust it now. I had the same phone and I was putting the right code in but it wasn't accepting it which could happen again at anytime. I don't know how many viewers I have lost until I go back on. If most don't use it I am not going to bother. I have really missed it. I see why people say its addictive. The next problem is trying to set up a Domi 2 to accept tips which will be a challenge 😳.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi @punker barbie . I have tried reaching out to you, but I can't seem to send private messages yet. My account in chaturbate, ertuynop666, has been suddenly banned. I don't really understand the reason behind it. My Support request number is 18723848. If you could help me get my account back, I would really appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.