AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2012 Fall TV Sesaon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There aren't any new TV shows I'm looking forward to (excited about the new season of Law and Order SVU though), but I have a question. When I watch the soap General Hospital on ABC.com, there's this commercial for a new show called Last Resort. Does anyone happen to know whose beautiful voice that is singing in the commercial? I think it's a Country singer? Part of the lyrics are "I have seen...what man can do..." I think I'm gonna try a Google search. :)

:D Ignore my last post.

The answer is Grace Potter and the Nocturnals singing "Nothing but the water"

I have seen what man can do
When the evil lives inside of you
Many are the weak
And the strong are few
But with the water
We'll start anew

Well, won't you take me down to the levy, take me down to the stream, take my down to the water,
we're gonna wash our souls clean, take me down to the river, take me down to the lake,
Yes, we'll all go together, we're gonna do it for the good lord's sake

I have fallen so many times
For the devil's sweet, cunning rhymes
And this old world

Has brought me pain
But there's hope
For me again

Well, won't you take me down to the levy, take me down to the stream, take my down to the water,
we're gonna wash our souls clean, take me down to the river, take me down to the lake,
Yes, we'll all go together, we're gonna do it for the good lord's sake

Tried my hand at the bible, tried my hand at prayer, but now nothing but the water is gonna bring my soul to bare, but now nothing but the water is gonna bring my soul to bare

Reactions: 1 person
Nordling said:
The answer is Grace Potter and the Nocturnals singing "Nothing but the water"

Thank you for finding it!!! :thumbleft:

I found the CD/album version (featured in the commercial for Last Resort) of it just now on YouTube. :)

I'm dreading/looking forward to both Elementary and the new TMNT cartoon. Elementary could be good, but Lucy Liu, I find to be rather robotic in most things I've seen her in besides Lucky Number Slevin and Kill Bill (even in KB, sort of robotic, too). And the fact it started out as a remake of Sherlock... well, that show is just too awesome. and to remake it already? Glad they ditched that idea, at least. TMNT... looks ok, from the trailer on youtube, but Splinter just looks weird to me, but at least they're not aliens.

waogo said:
I'm dreading/looking forward to both Elementary and the new TMNT cartoon. Elementary could be good, but Lucy Liu, I find to be rather robotic in most things I've seen her in besides Lucky Number Slevin and Kill Bill (even in KB, sort of robotic, too). And the fact it started out as a remake of Sherlock... well, that show is just too awesome. and to remake it already? Glad they ditched that idea, at least. TMNT... looks ok, from the trailer on youtube, but Splinter just looks weird to me, but at least they're not aliens.
I'm going to give Elementary a shot because I loved Johnny Lee Miller in Hackers and I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes as a character, but my expectations aren't that high

Reactions: spikyhaired
Don't really watch much TV anymore but last season had a few that were kinda fun to go into mindless mental haze drift with..... Home Makeover, GCB, Missing, PanAm, the river, CSI Miami, Gifted Man, Alcatraz, Terra Nova, Secret Circle...... Apparently all cancelled according to local news. I'm just wondering what sudden influx of [insert heavy sarcasm icon here] 'creative genius' is gonna replace all these hours of airtime. Maybe they will start remaking the old black n white TV shows form our folks era since the creativity and imagination of the networks seems to be in 'rehash/remake' mode. :(

I'm ready for Scandal, Law & Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy and Shameless. =)

I don't think the the 2012 american Sherlock 'Elementary' is going to be any where near as good as the other updated Sherlock done by the BBC called Sherlock
no hope in this at all.

Crumb said:
I don't think the the 2012 american Sherlock 'Elementary' is going to be any where near as good as the other updated Sherlock done by the BBC called Sherlock
no hope in this at all.

Yes, I think you are right.

Shaun__ said:
Crumb said:
no hope in this at all.

Yes, I think you are right.

Watch it be better, to spite us doubters...

Anyway, totally forgot about Walking Dead and American Horror Story. Luckily they start near one another, but that's still a month away

I don't know if there are any shows that i"m like OMG I must see.

Curios about new shows:
Arrow
Elementary
Major Crimes
The Mob Doctor
Revolution

Must Watch:
dexter
breaking bad
the walking dead

Might watch:
board walk
the new room
the big bang thory
CSI
Grim
Law & Order
NCIS

I already lost track of; but I might end up watching some episodes of:
Bones
Castle
Fringe
Glee
Nikita
Office
Go On

wouldn't it be kind of cool for some show to sneak in a web cam model into an episode or two? :D

Lelo1 said:
I don't know if there are any shows that i"m like OMG I must see.

Curios about new shows:
Arrow
Elementary
Major Crimes
The Mob Doctor
Revolution
I forgot about Arrow, I'll probably watch.
and I probably won't like it but I'll watch it anyway (I'm sucker for super hero tv)

Status
Not open for further replies.