AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Third Party Content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2023
Beverly Hills, CA
So the silent tv has got me an instant double warning once and the volume level of one in the background without seeing it while on a menu channel got me a triple slash ban. Music is not allowed unless it is yours. I have written and direct messages from support stating this. I imagine a hater is the cause of my recent as the silent tv mustve passed in the background for a split second, I then acknowledged the warning, while writing support and only my face on the screen after shutting the tv off I got another instantly, so i have explained to support they tried saying both were for the tv and im sure that was someones goal but there was certainly none on the second so I got off before a ban. Wrote support and waited, they replied as if i was banned then i explained i wasn't but seeking clarification as well as consent for use of a stripper pole and lovense toy as after reading terms failure to get consent could get a ban for any equipment, and it looks like i have slightly less freedom than others. Anyway I wanted to clear this up as I have been told on this site music is fine, yes some people get away with it, but if my silent tv screen passes the camera while moving, double warning. Are we not all equal? Is this haters or competition due to volume? Is there a way to get music approved, I spend time on chat I am surprised it has to be silent. Could someone share a cam and play music or would that come through and ban me too?

Status
Not open for further replies.