AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 30, 2024
Hello, @punker barbie my account was banned 2 months ago due to violation of site rules. i work in the mistress category and i had a client who is very fond of blackmail. he always paid for it himself and sent his documents voluntarily for me to upload them in chat. the chaturbate rules say that blackmail without consent is forbidden. but consent was there and it is all in our correspondence. his account was also banned, but after contacting support he was given a warning and his account was unblocked. He also personally appealed to support about this situation, where he indicated that it was his personal desire and asked to unblock me too, but support ignored it. I write to support all the time, but I am ignored. I would like to appeal to you for help. I have been working on your platform for 3 years without violations and with good income and I have already realized that it is not allowed to do so, in the future I will not allow this again. I really want to continue working.
my account AdairBradley