AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

23 year old jock with a iny penis who loves humiliation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most models have links in their signatures on where to find them, or you can Private Message them if that suits your fancy.
:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Gen and Rose
Re: small penis humiliation

I'm into financial domination. How about you pay me and I'll pretend to go along with your fetish.

Just tried typing "penis" in the MFC search and there was offering it in her topic, and 3 tagged for it.

You'll also want to search tags for 'sph,' of course. That turns up models too.

Reactions: Goddess Victoria
Merged the 2 threads. Please keep your dick confined to a single thread.

AmberCutie said:

I dunno. It's pretty big. I'm not so sure it'll fit in just the one thread :?

(semi-serious question [ha, semi!], do the SPH doods ever watch videos where the model/domme/whatever reassures them about the size of their manhood? Kinda like psychological aftercare. Like what you might get after a BDSM/humiliation session but in video form.)

AmberCutie said:
aw crap. Now this one has the picture in it and it looks like deigned to respond to a dick pic thread. :roll:

:think: now twice. :crybaby:

If the moneys right i'm game for taking the piss out of whatever you want sunshine!

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:

(semi-serious question [ha, semi!], do the SPH doods ever watch videos where the model/domme/whatever reassures them about the size of their manhood? Kinda like psychological aftercare. Like what you might get after a BDSM/humiliation session but in video form.)

There is "SPE", small penis encouragement. Like, "Oh my gosh! Your penis so small and cute! It's perfect, I love it!"

Korreline said:
There is "SPE", small penis encouragement. Like, "Oh my gosh! Your penis so small and cute! It's perfect, I love it!"
Now that might be more what I could go for. :think:

Korreline said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:

I think that's called "every Skype show ever."

I despair of ever finding an appropriately sized dildo for sucking on indefinitely, kinda like a gag. (I want something that's like, 2.5 inches long, and 1.25 inches in diameter, but in the dildo world anything under five inches long is too thin to properly wrap with my lips. And the dildo gags are either too long or so short I can't really do anything with them. 3 inches is the max for in my mouth comfortably for a long period of time, but anything under 2 inches is so damn short it feels like nothing is there and is just an irritant. And the width needs to be over 1 inch, but less than 2 inches.)

Gentlemen who have small dicks fitting the length and diameter requirements listed above, if any of you are willing to make me a dildo using a clone-a-willy kit, please message me and we'll work something out (I no longer have a po box, but I'm sure I can figure out a way to get this one package). You will be required to purchase the materials and pay for shipping (including any extra costs incurred by using a method which won't reveal my address to you), but I will gladly make a video of me sucking on and worshiping the dildo, which you will get for free. Shoot, I'll make two- one where I use your name, and one where I don't, and you get to keep both!

(Is that enough small penis encouragement? I hope so... but I'm actually serious about that offer. Shit, if a SPH guy wants, I'll do one humiliating the dildo in question, though I can't promise it'll be as spectacular as the worship and suck ones.)

Ladies, if any of you know a good dildo about that size which is appropriate for extended sucking sessions (I'd love to be able to spend an hour at a time), please link me to it!

Reactions: Nordling
LadyLuna said:
I despair of ever finding an appropriately sized dildo for sucking on indefinitely, kinda like a gag. (I want something that's like, 2.5 inches long, and 1.25 inches in diameter, but in the dildo world anything under five inches long is too thin to properly wrap with my lips. And the dildo gags are either too long or so short I can't really do anything with them. 3 inches is the max for in my mouth comfortably for a long period of time, but anything under 2 inches is so damn short it feels like nothing is there and is just an irritant. And the width needs to be over 1 inch, but less than 2 inches.)

Gentlemen who have small dicks fitting the length and diameter requirements listed above, if any of you are willing to make me a dildo using a clone-a-willy kit, please message me and we'll work something out (I no longer have a po box, but I'm sure I can figure out a way to get this one package). You will be required to purchase the materials and pay for shipping (including any extra costs incurred by using a method which won't reveal my address to you), but I will gladly make a video of me sucking on and worshiping the dildo, which you will get for free. Shoot, I'll make two- one where I use your name, and one where I don't, and you get to keep both!

(Is that enough small penis encouragement? I hope so... but I'm actually serious about that offer. Shit, if a SPH guy wants, I'll do one humiliating the dildo in question, though I can't promise it'll be as spectacular as the worship and suck ones.)

Ladies, if any of you know a good dildo about that size which is appropriate for extended sucking sessions (I'd love to be able to spend an hour at a time), please link me to it!

How about this? 3" long and 1.6" wide: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9629

Reactions: LadyLuna
ClaudiaKink said:
How about this? 3" long and 1.6" wide: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9629

Hmmm, maybe I underestimated how much I need. I'mma take a ruler to a pencil soonish and find out how long it actually needs to be. And how wide...

edit: done and done, and actually, that will be perfect! Thank you! (I clicked the thank button before finding out)

Status
Not open for further replies.