AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2nd or 3rd favorite girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2015
A question for the models here. If you have a guy who comes into your room regularly and talks, contributes, etc, but you know if there are certain other models online he will be there instead of in your room, how do you feel about that?

It doesn't really bother me! If I pop into any cute North American BBW's room, I expect to see a few familiar faces and vice versa. I think anyone who is talking and contributing is cool by me :D And I am friends or friendly with a lot of the girls I see my pals hanging out with, so it makes me happy to see cool dudes hanging out with cool ladies.

As long as you're not like "omg finally HotBoobs69 is online, byyyyyye" and constantly reminding other girls (explicitly or implicitly) that you like them less, I don't think it matters? Also I have seen models mention members saying "I can't tip, sorry, I'm broke" and then tip bombing other models. Again just not saying anything is better. Most models are rational and know you will visit many different girls (just like we will have many different regs!), but lying is just silly.

I've had instances where I've been on my member account and watching another model and I see one of my regs in her room, too. I honestly find that flattering - you like Model X, a lady who I look up to, AND me? Hell yeah!

Like Gen said, as long as you're not being hurtful or deceitful about the situation, we all realize that our regulars don't watch us exclusively, and it's not a problem.

A question for the models here. If you have a guy who comes into your room regularly and talks, contributes, etc, but you know if there are certain other models online he will be there instead of in your room, how do you feel about that?
I have one or two awesome dudes who do this. They hang out in my room, and they do tip nicely but not extravagantly. They are a great part of the chat very funny, and very supportive. I don't mind it at all knowing you're going to leave me as soon as their favorite girl comes online. Especially when I know their favorite girl is one of my favorite people.

While some models check out other rooms, there are also busybody members whom you don't even know who'll spread tipping gossip around to models you visit. People like that are toxic and exist in every community, and you need to expect word getting around if you're particularly generous to one model and also frequent others. That's why you should never lead models on about how they're the most wonderful ever or make promises because you want them to like you.

If you are the member in question, don't beat yourself up over it. What's just as important is not exceeding your token budget because you feel you have to tip every model you visit as much as you feel like tipping your very favourite model, just in case someone is watching. There's more to life than cam perving.

As long as they don't announce they are leaving TO GO SEE HER every damn time (especially in public chat LOL)

I also get a little butt hurt if they go on and on about how awesome she is.. and never compliment me EVER or compare us. This should be obvious that this is rude though.

It also - to be bluntly honest - can hurt a little bit when it happens that that person is tipping heavily/im clearly #1 then for whatever reason..that changes and someone else grabs their attention. However, I'm super careful to hopefully never let that show to the person... its my own problem, not theirs.

Outside of those scenarios it doesnt bother me in the slightest - and is lovely when its camgirls i love and respect.

I also get a little butt hurt if they go on and on about how awesome she is.. and never compliment me EVER or compare us. This should be obvious that this is rude though.

I just wanted to clarify something, cause Lolli's wording is funny. It LOOKS like she's saying "I get hurt when they never compliment me or if they never compare us..." but that's not it. She's saying DON'T compare us to other girls. Comparing girls (even if you're saying that I'm better/hotter/funnier/whatever) is STILL bad. Just say "You're awesome/hot/funny/whatever" without bringing another girl down to do it.

I'm pretty sure I've got quite a few frands that would fall under this, and it doesn't bother me at all because I'm only guessing... they haven't made it clear. They treat me with respect while in my room, so we're cool yo! They don't tell me they are leaving to see another model, they just say G'night. They tip me respectfully so it doesn't matter what they tip someone else.
I can't expect to be everyone's favorite, hell I'm not even on cam enough to be everyone's favorite. Just as long as you treat me like I'm the favorite thing you are watching AT the time you are watching me, I'm happy!

I just wanted to clarify something, cause Lolli's wording is funny. It LOOKS like she's saying "I get hurt when they never compliment me or if they never compare us..." but that's not it. She's saying DON'T compare us to other girls. Comparing girls (even if you're saying that I'm better/hotter/funnier/whatever) is STILL bad. Just say "You're awesome/hot/funny/whatever" without bringing another girl down to do it.

thank you! Yes i did phrase that poorly. NO comparing. Please and thank you.

Whenever I'm on my perv account and I see some of my guys in my favorite girl's rooms, it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy! I've had a couple of issues with my premium account, and had to make a new one recently, so because of the imposed limits I can't tip my favorite girls as often or as much as I'd like so in addition to knowing that guys like the ladies I enjoy *and* still like me (whee!) I like seeing girls being tipped and treated well, especially when I'm not immediately able to.

As long as they are respectful in my room and not mentioning they're leaving to see their #1 or anything like that, then I'm totally cool with it :)

I definitely don't have a problem with this at all!

The only time I do kinda dislike it is when a member "pops in" on his way to see the other girl, like:
"Hi Caireen, can't stay, just saying hello!"

To me, there is no point to this. They aren't sticking around to contribute anything (be it tips or conversation) to my room, and it just seems like they are just looking for a quick bit of attention from me before going to see their favourite girl. This might not be at ALL their intention, but it comes across this way to me. If they accompanied the "quick hello" with a 5 or 10 token tip it would be different, but it's totally unnecessary for someone to draw attention to the fact that they are online but not hanging out with me. Unless they are going to hang out with me for a while or tip something, there is no need for this hi/bye thing.

Editing to add: basically, it's totally okay to be logged in and not say hi to every camgirl you know.

Last edited:
From the perspective of a member who used to get so much passive aggressive attitude from my "2nd favorite" model, THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING.

It's not that you're inferior to the point you are worthless garbage. Just because I'd rather be with someone else for a while does not mean I hate you and want nothing to do with you ever. You're pretty awesome too, otherwise I wouldn't be there at all. /end rant, sorry.

For me, it stings a little bit. I realize I can't be everyone's favorite and I realize it's okay to have multiple cam girls that a user may enjoy visiting, it just really sucks knowing that he's essentially ditching me for someone else in my opinion. XD

The only time I do kinda dislike it is when a member "pops in" on his way to see the other girl, like:

I only do this if she says hi to me when I log in. I'll go in and do the catch up small talk, then say "I'm off, have fun." and give a small tip. But if they don't say anything, I'll only pop in if I intend to spend a fair amount of time.

But I always feel guilty when I've spent a long time in a room, then someone signs in, and I tell them I'm off. I guess a lot would have me on friends, and would see I haven't logged off. This is why I wish members had an invisible mode just like models.

I definitely don't have a problem with this at all!

"Hi Caireen, can't stay, just saying hello!"

To me, there is no point to this. They aren't sticking around to contribute anything (be it tips or conversation) to my room, and it just seems like they are just looking for a quick bit of attention from me before going to see their favourite girl. This might not be at ALL their intention, but it comes across this way to me. If they accompanied the "quick hello" with a 5 or 10 token tip it would be different, but it's totally unnecessary for someone to draw attention to the fact that they are online but not hanging out with me. Unless they are going to hang out with me for a while or tip something, there is no need for this hi/bye thing.

Editing to add: basically, it's totally okay to be logged in and not say hi to every camgirl you know.

^THIS^ SO MUCH.

Of course we're not always going to be everyone's favorite. And that's ok. We don't want to make you feel guilty for spending time with other girls! But if you only have 5 minutes to spare (after your other girl leaves or before she logs on), please don't even say hi in chat. UNLESS you're tipping (hell, even a 1-token tip is great!), cause drive-by tips are always sweet.

I am merely echoing what Caireen said because it is so, so important that members realize this: Saying hi when you can only stay for a few minutes because you're obviously using your time to see another girl might seem like you're saying "Hey you! I like you! You're awesome!" but it's actually a bit of a hurtful gesture if you do it more than once. So either only say hi/chat when you've got more than a few minutes or pair that "Hello, goodbye" with a tip. That way you're not accidentally hurting a girl's feelings.

^THIS^ SO MUCH.

Of course we're not always going to be everyone's favorite. And that's ok. We don't want to make you feel guilty for spending time with other girls! But if you only have 5 minutes to spare (after your other girl leaves or before she logs on), please don't even say hi in chat. UNLESS you're tipping (hell, even a 1-token tip is great!), cause drive-by tips are always sweet.

I am merely echoing what Caireen said because it is so, so important that members realize this: Saying hi when you can only stay for a few minutes because you're obviously using your time to see another girl might seem like you're saying "Hey you! I like you! You're awesome!" but it's actually a bit of a hurtful gesture if you do it more than once. So either only say hi/chat when you've got more than a few minutes or pair that "Hello, goodbye" with a tip. That way you're not accidentally hurting a girl's feelings.

Thanks for that clarification. I often do drive-by tips. Mostly for ACF models, just because I like to spread a little love. And if I do, it's nothing personal that I don't stay, I'm just saying "you rock on ACF, I don't have the time to spend in your room, but thanks for being a cool human being".

If I am a fellas fave and he visits other gals he sure as shit better be tipping them as well or he can gtfo of my room. I typically try to make it clear that I believe if you enjoy something, or someone you should show that - even if it means I am getting less tokens. It just isn't appropriate or respectful to not show any appreciation for someones time. Like if you just want to wait around on the internet don't utilize a cam room as some kind of waiting room.

I believe on average I am the gal folks visit in between visiting their favourite lady, which is coolio, but when someone is regularly using my room and time without showing an inkling of appreciation for my time I feel devalued. I feel that I am not considered as worthy as fave gals and I wonder why these members even bother. On the whole this rarely happens, it seems most guys enjoy my waiting room and tip and chat accordingly.

Reactions: WickedTouch
I really like it when there are prems who regularly visit my room and other models', especially if I see them when I go to the other models' rooms on my prem account - but yeah, no comparing or ranking us. That's not cool. There doesn't need to be any 'you're hotter than her/she's hotter than you,' cause we can both be hot =p

When I'm broadcasting I only occasionally check the main MFC page to see how many models are online or which camscores are on the top page, so I won't necessarily know if particular other models are online or if particular members have gone to their rooms. I try not to pay too much attention to that sort of thing because it'll only make me feel bad. So yeah I just think if you're going to leave to go see them, either slip out quietly or just say you're off - no need to be mean by saying you're specifically leaving to see someone else. I'm not very well-known/'successful' so I'm fully aware that people will come and see me then leave to see someone else, but it's not something I'd do well to dwell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.