AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

50% Bonus Week on Dec 11-17 Streamate.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello, is there anyone who works at Streamate.com? But is it under an agency? I contacted Streamate.com support, I did not receive the bonus and I am waiting for a reply

Hello, is there anyone who works at Streamate.com? But is it under an agency? I contacted Streamate.com support, I did not receive the bonus and I am waiting for a reply
The bonus wouldn't come until next week with the pay check? We don't even get paid until next Thursday? It would show under "additional compensation".

I do not work for support; here's a link to finding your nearest Rep; https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...ort-streamate-model-support-references.40719/

Upvote 0
Hello girls. Don't know when the reward for the Streamate.com contest is received? This week. Or next week? I am waiting for a message from support, I have not received any reward.

Upvote 0
Hello girls. Don't know when the reward for the Streamate.com contest is received? This week. Or next week? I am waiting for a message from support, I have not received any reward.
It shows up on your payment history, when the payment is issued.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gabriela Streamate
Upvote 0
it's attached to this weeks payment. if you go to your weekly earning report for this week and click "pay adjustments" with the wrench on the right hand side that will show you the amount of your bonus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gabriela Streamate
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.