AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

a check from risk management team?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same message when I joined. You need to verify your email address to continue using the website.

If you go into your profile section it’ll tell you what to do.

Upvote 0
Stripchat Admin accounts can be identified by the unique Blue colour on their names and will display they word 'admin' following the name.

MA-1487__Design_-_FAQ__Admin_in_the_chat__1_.png

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
noted.
I've been checked again this time. and thought that there's dispute on my transaction. I mean, I did the transaction officially? -sigh-

I feel your -sigh- 😞

Although these kinds of things can be a bit of a nuisance, please try to view them from the perspective of: 'we do these things to keep your accounts and personal information safe'

The more we check, the more we stay on top of things, and the more secure we make our platform, the safer our users are..
Therefore, you can all continue to enjoy the site without concerns but with full confidence that we've got you covered! 😉

Upvote 0
Note to users:

If you are contacted by our Risk Department with a PM like this, you should also receive the same message via Email.
In these situations, please assist our team by swiftly providing the required info and following the instructions provided.
We thank you in advance for helping us maintain a high level of security.

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 12.36.32 PM.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Maxi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.