AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A hypothetical question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Banhammered
Apr 25, 2018
London
This has nothing to do with camming and is aimed at all in Random Chat 🙂

Not easy to answer but, if you won the lottery and was single without children or living relatives, how would you spend your remaining days?

What would float your boat?

It would depend how much exactly but I would share with friends, help some charities (i am not saying give a lot of money away, but nice amounts that would be appreciated and help my friends).
I wouldn't have a lavish lifestyle but I definitely would spend more on things and not buy the cheapest of everything - but then I won't spend a fortune on something that I can buy for just as good for much cheaper. I won't go extreme with buying gold or diamonds.

I would go away to foreign countries a lot and take a friend with me. Not backpacking..
I can't drive right now so I would maybe get lessons and hopefully pass that. I would honestly just want to try a lot of new things I have never dared to, never had the money or time to do, and enjoy life a lot more and not worry about this and that bill. Pretty lame for what I would do, but for me that'd be really happy and amazing.

How about you?

I think I'd become a permanent resident on a cruise ship.
YES. I went on my first cruise this year, didn’t really know what to expect, but I loved it SO MUCH. I’m saving my pennies now to do it again and convince all my friends to join me. I would love to be a perma-cruiser.

YES. I went on my first cruise this year, didn’t really know what to expect, but I loved it SO MUCH. I’m saving my pennies now to do it again and convince all my friends to join me. I would love to be a perma-cruiser.

dude it can be done.

This has nothing to do with camming and is aimed at all in Random Chat 🙂

Not easy to answer but, if you won the lottery and was single without children or living relatives, how would you spend your remaining days?

What would float your boat?

Most people who break into the millions find they loose it as quickly as they got it.
It can take 2-3 attempts before they figure out how to keep it.

Don't upgrade your life style, you'll just burn through it faster.
Find out how to safely invest money. Maybe get into a real estate investment trust.

There are few lotto winners that basically moved into hotels, very similar idea.
Those winners tend to keep their money. But they're basically just paying rent and buying food.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Dogs. All the dogs. Especially the ones no one else wants with huge medical bills that poop on the floor because they are old and can't help it. I'll hire them their own nurse and housekeeper so I can spend my time just loving them.

Dogs. All the dogs. Especially the ones no one else wants with huge medical bills that poop on the floor because they are old and can't help it. I'll hire them their own nurse and housekeeper so I can spend my time just loving them.

I think we all know that Daddy Plushy will get to decide where all that lottery money goes!!

I think we all know that Daddy Plushy will get to decide where all that lottery money goes!!
Fine, fine, a fortune worth of crayons, coloring books, Nintendo games AND all the dogs.

He may not need more crayons though. I bought him the biggest pack possible for Easter... He keeps trying to sniff it out...

You don't specify an amount, so I'm just going off a few Million as most of the US big lotteris start around $10 million and after taxes, it's about half or less. For myself, I'd pay off all my debt and then buy a couple hundred acres in very rural area and build a small house on it. This would be my outdoor playground so I can enjoy the outdoors with very few people around. From there, I'd invest enough to live comfortable off the interest until I die. I wouldn't change too much in my current lifestyle. About the only thing I might change is travel a little more and visit the places I want such as Australia & New Zealand, Europe and a good portion of the US I haven't already seen.

After that's setup, I'd give to my closest friends to pay off/down their debts and make their lives a little easier. Finally, I'd donate to a couple of charities that are important to me.

Step 1. Hire a wealth consultant
Step 2. Buy large cheap remote desert land and modest off grid home.
Step 3. Invest. Put my money to work for me, preferable in real estate, with the help of professionals who know what they are doing.

Only once my future is settled, paid for and sustainable I would then help some of my family with housing and such

Houses. One for me in London, one each for my mum and 4 siblings.

I'd probably continue to be a sex worker but be more creative with it instead of mostly considering what will sell. Perhaps invest in some more specific training that compliment my work. Maybe something like listening skills and life coaching.

A vanity project maybe like publish a book.

Reactions: Gen
My bartenders and servers would be very happy

Buy a small private island, build a modest home and invest the rest into creating a home/space for senior cats to spend the rest of their days in. So many adult/elderly cats are dumped into shelters, never to be adopted and die in their cage. Breaks my heart. I'd spend every last cent giving them a home on Kitteh Island.

I'd get back into painting and give away my creations since I would not be spending all my time working and being mentally and physically tired all the time.
Maybe open a restaurant or diner. Like those old 60's diners.

Status
Not open for further replies.