AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A lot of people in your room did not mean a lot of tipper

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017
I saw some room on chaturbate a lot of people about 1000 up have dark purple and many light purple name
but people did not tip much If they are like to see her and came that room why don't tip.
Some room less of people like 200-400 people have 2-4 dark purple name but they were have a lot of tipped and have big tip! always I want to know why

• Funny!
Reactions: heybarkeep
OT4WDdE.jpg

I don't know that you can compare the number of viewers with the amount of tipping. The best rooms seem to have 4-10 spending viewers and perhaps 3-4 times that in freeloader members (sometimes far less).
Personally I don't think many models are equipped to handle large numbers of viewers, so smaller counts tend to have more success. This is in part why really successful models are so rare; entertaining large numbers in such a way that each feels special enough to reward her. It is a gift.

Reactions: MDouble00
Right now on CB it is impossible to calculate a correct amount of real viewers - many rooms on the first page have a lot of bots, and all rooms on the first 5 places (even if models in these rooms don't know about bots).
So, as result it's impossible to calculate correct correlation of total visitors to tips amount, because of too many unknown variables.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
Status
Not open for further replies.