AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A major update to ACF: Models Only and Chat rooms!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Welcome back to an updated ACF!

New Models Only section:
  • The MO section is going to welcome models from MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Streamate and Cams.com, regardless of gender identity. Couples accounts will be able to apply for verification now, too!
  • The MyFreeCams MO subforum is still in tact with past posts. All other areas are starting fresh and will be open to any qualifying model. Past posts from the old MO section have been archived into a Read Only section only available to previously verified models.
  • New MO areas will be repopulated over the next couple of weeks with anonymized versions of previous helpful archived threads to get the ball rolling.
  • The new verification process will be posted soon, but generally will involve everyone applying posting a sign photo and links to their active cam site profiles. Verification will start up again once we get the new MO areas a little more populated with posts.
New Chat feature:
  • There's now a Chat tab at the top of the forum! Currently there are 3 default rooms created by the admins (General, Models, and VIP members... you'll have to manually join the ones you qualify for) but you can create your own and join your friends' rooms!
  • By default the chat box will be minimized as a clickable purple bar at the bottom of your screen, but you can pop it out into a new window (this is my favorite!), or just click the Chat tab at the top of the forum to hang out directly on the chat window page. Check out the settings for yourself and see what works for you! (*Mobile users: the Chat option in the menu at the top of the forum is the only way to participate in chat.)
  • You can disable the chat in your settings if real-time chat isn't really your bag. You'll still be able to access it in the tab at the top of the forum when the mood strikes you.
  • There are password protected rooms if you'd like to just have a small group of friends to talk with, and any rooms you create (allowed up to 2, can join up to 5 rooms total) you have the ability to kick or mute a user for an hour.

The new chat add-on is a beta feature, and we are hoping it works out with flying colors, but in the case that there are too many issues with it, we may have to pull it down to rework at some point.
**The chat feature has been removed.

We are hoping you enjoy the new format and look forward to all your future contributions and interactions here at ACF! General questions and feedback about the new features within this thread are welcomed! We just spent a lot of time reworking some major aspects of the forum, and we know not everyone is 100% on board with the changes, but we'd really appreciate if those of you who completely object refrain from posting negatively about it here.

Thanks for your patience during the upgrade!

EDIT: Chat is now only available by clicking on the "Chat" tab in the header

Last edited:
Welcome back to an updated ACF!

New Models Only section:
  • The MO section is going to welcome models from MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Streamate and Cams.com, regardless of gender identity. Couples accounts will be able to apply for verification now, too!
  • The MyFreeCams MO subforum is still in tact with past posts. All other areas are starting fresh and will be open to any qualifying model. Past posts from the old MO section have been archived into a Read Only section only available to previously verified models.
  • New MO areas will be repopulated over the next couple of weeks with anonymized versions of previous helpful archived threads to get the ball rolling.
  • The new verification process will be posted soon, but generally will involve everyone applying posting a sign photo and links to their active cam site profiles. Verification will start up again once we get the new MO areas a little more populated with posts.
New Chat feature:
  • There's now a Chat tab at the top of the forum! Currently there are 3 default rooms created by the admins (General, Models, and VIP members... you'll have to manually join the ones you qualify for) but you can create your own and join your friends' rooms!
  • By default the chat box will be minimized as a clickable purple bar at the bottom of your screen, but you can pop it out into a new window (this is my favorite!), or just click the Chat tab at the top of the forum to hang out directly on the chat window page. Check out the settings for yourself and see what works for you! (*Mobile users: the Chat option in the menu at the top of the forum is the only way to participate in chat.)
  • You can disable the chat in your settings if real-time chat isn't really your bag. You'll still be able to access it in the tab at the top of the forum when the mood strikes you.
  • There are password protected rooms if you'd like to just have a small group of friends to talk with, and any rooms you create (allowed up to 2, can join up to 5 rooms total) you have the ability to kick or mute a user for an hour.

The new chat add-on is a beta feature, and we are hoping it works out with flying colors, but in the case that there are too many issues with it, we may have to pull it down to rework at some point.

We are hoping you enjoy the new format and look forward to all your future contributions and interactions here at ACF! General questions and feedback about the new features within this thread are welcomed! We just spent a lot of time reworking some major aspects of the forum, and we know not everyone is 100% on board with the changes, but we'd really appreciate if those of you who completely object refrain from posting negatively about it here.

Thanks for your patience during the upgrade!
Why didnt you decide to include Imlive models in the MO section? Just curious.

I think this is the right place to ask questions and post comments... If not please feel free to delete this or move it elsewhere.

First of all, the change is exciting I think it provides new spaces for ACF to grow and we have had good male model members in the public area before that would have been a good addition to model's only @DeezNA I am looking at you!

But I am wondering if we will still get to keep a female only subforum? I am not sure if I understood the OP correctly... will new models be confined to their site's subforums only? Will MFC's subforum remain a girls-only spot? And if such, what will happen if say... a Chaturbate or Streamate model wants to discuss a site-specific topic she doesnt feel comfortable discussing with men? Can she use the MFC forum or will it be considered off-topic?

My second question has to do with the male model's verification process. Will there be any standards or just having a verified broadcaster account will do the trick? The reason I ask is because... I know Amber and most members here are MFC models and there aren't too many CB models yet on ACF so perhaps this is something most members dont know about, but all you need on CB to become a male model is sending them a photo of your passport and signing the agreement. It takes literally 5 minutes. There are countless "pervs" with an exhibitionist streak who will start by broadcasting as a member but then realize they can make tokens while also engaging in their fetish so they send their passport and get verified. They don't become models per se though, they are still pervs in all the sense of the word only instead of buying tokens they get them camming and then spend them on privates and tipping etc.

What is my point with all of this? That it could be a potential security breach. Male models who are only really pervs can get the same obsessions and unhealthy attachments as any customer, and by having a male model account they can get access to ACF's MO where they can read very personal stuff about the models.

There is a second problem and it is the fact that anyone can use CB's system just to get through to MO. Imagine someone from this forum, a male user, who wants access. All he has to do is sign up on CB, send a copy of his passport and voila! he gets a broadcaster verified account as a male model and could get access to MO. They can do it without even saying that they are the same member we all know from the public area.

One way to avoid this problem would be to have a stricter review process than with females. They would need to have a certain number of followers, or a professional looking profile, or longevity on their site, maybe a mix of all three.

I realize female models can get a model account on ACF without having so many requirements and that could be considered unfair to have different processes for the two sexes... many models get access when they are brand new and inexperienced and I guess it is the moment when a model can really use all the info in MO to their advantage, but there is a difference between women and men when it comes to camming: for 99% of women camming is a job, they arent fulfilling a fantasy by camming which is why they get paid handsomely to do it. For some men it is a sexual fantasy first and foremost, and the tokens are really an afterthought. In that sense entering the MO could be an extension of their fantasy, not a business strategy thing.

Still, another option would be to make a general MO subforum for girl-only issues and confidential info can be confined to that space.

Wow, I had forgotten how aggressive some members can be out of nowhere...

I am sorry if my post made anyone feel bad it was definitely not my intention. My intention wasnt to "make Amber work for nothing" either. If that is what my post comes across then I should have worded it better.

And just to be clear, my problem isnt that "a man" will get access to MO. My problem is that a stalker, or a perv with a passport will. And it can be avoided. So far we havent even gotten the first male model in MO so I dont think the volume of male members will ever be so high that taking 2 minutes to check their online presence will be a burden. Amber already does it for non-MFC models.

I was away from ACF for a few months and completely missed that thread you are talking about. Would you mind posting a link to it? I didnt see it.

If the topic has been discussed and settled, then yeah, I will have to simply do what I feel is right for myself.

Edit: Wow, @JerryBoBerry so mature of you deleting your post after reading my reply to all those aggressive comments you made.

Last edited:
Would the password protected chat rooms be a good substitute for those looking for more privacy?

Reactions: Violet Dawn
My second question has to do with the male model's verification process. Will there be any standards or just having a verified broadcaster account will do the trick? The reason I ask is because... I know Amber and most members here are MFC models and there aren't too many CB models yet on ACF so perhaps this is something most members dont know about, but all you need on CB to become a male model is sending them a photo of your passport and signing the agreement. It takes literally 5 minutes. There are countless "pervs" with an exhibitionist streak who will start by broadcasting as a member but then realize they can make tokens while also engaging in their fetish so they send their passport and get verified. They don't become models per se though, they are still pervs in all the sense of the word only instead of buying tokens they get them camming and then spend them on privates and tipping etc.

What is my point with all of this? That it could be a potential security breach. Male models who are only really pervs can get the same obsessions and unhealthy attachments as any customer, and by having a male model account they can get access to ACF's MO where they can read very personal stuff about the models.

There is a second problem and it is the fact that anyone can use CB's system just to get through to MO. Imagine someone from this forum, a male user, who wants access. All he has to do is sign up on CB, send a copy of his passport and voila! he gets a broadcaster verified account as a male model and could get access to MO. They can do it without even saying that they are the same member we all know from the public area.

One way to avoid this problem would be to have a stricter review process than with females. They would need to have a certain number of followers, or a professional looking profile, or longevity on their site, maybe a mix of all three.

There has always been standards and will continue to be to get MO access. We're making the requirements even stricter overall but for obvious reasons I don't want to outline the exact plan we have. I can assure you it's not as simple as "look I'm a male and have an account on CB, let me in now please" - it was never really that simple when it was females only. The new process will be the same for everyone, regardless of gender or site, to keep things consistent and simple. If we made the process different for each gender what would stop a male from claiming to be a transgender to bypass the "male requirements"?

Please keep in mind that if anyone was or is really determined enough there's always a chance they could get into the MO section. How do we know that when it was females only that the models were not requesting access only to sell the account to a member who requested it? How do we know if the female model who was applying appears legit on a camsite but is a male who fooled MFC/CB/Streamate with fake photos, fake ID, and photoshopped a "hi ambercutie" verification photo? How do we know existing accounts haven't been sold when the model decides she's done camming or being part of ACF? How do we know a model has shared her password or has her account compromised? What about when models themselves copy/paste posts to members who inquire?

My point is the MO section is and never will be 100% free from a potential security breach. We do our best to keep the unwanted away and have stopped many many attempts that were using the methods I've mentioned above. All we can do is promise to do our best to keep the MO section as true as possible. Opening up the MO verification process to all genders doesn't necessarily make it any less secure as you make it out to be. Sure, it's possible a guy can or will go through the necessary hoops to gain access - but I don't think it'll be any easier of a task than it previously was.

There has always been standards and will continue to be to get MO access. We're making the requirements even stricter overall but for obvious reasons I don't want to outline the exact plan we have. I can assure you it's not as simple as "look I'm a male and have an account on CB, let me in now please" - it was never really that simple when it was females only. The new process will be the same for everyone, regardless of gender or site, to keep things consistent and simple. If we made the process different for each gender what would stop a male from claiming to be a transgender to bypass the "male requirements"?

Please keep in mind that if anyone was or is really determined enough there's always a chance they could get into the MO section. How do we know that when it was females only that the models were not requesting access only to sell the account to a member who requested it? How do we know if the female model who was applying appears legit on a camsite but is a male who fooled MFC/CB/Streamate with fake photos, fake ID, and photoshopped a "hi ambercutie" verification photo? How do we know existing accounts haven't been sold when the model decides she's done camming or being part of ACF? How do we know a model has shared her password or has her account compromised? What about when models themselves copy/paste posts to members who inquire?

My point is the MO section is and never will be 100% free from a potential security breach. We do our best to keep the unwanted away and have stopped many many attempts that were using the methods I've mentioned above. All we can do is promise to do our best to keep the MO section as true as possible. Opening up the MO verification process to all genders doesn't necessarily make it any less secure as you make it out to be. Sure, it's possible a guy can or will go through the necessary hoops to gain access - but I don't think it'll be any easier of a task than it previously was.
Are you temporarily taking over for your wife on AFC?

I ban members and lock threads all the time just don't address it publicly.
Hey, it makes a lot of sense to be strict on who you let in and I'm not looking to bypass the process or anything. Just wondering how I get the privileges to post my photo and credentials etc on the verification thread. If it's not something you can say then that's totally fine by the way :)

Hey, it makes a lot of sense to be strict on who you let in and I'm not looking to bypass the process or anything. Just wondering how I get the privileges to post my photo and credentials etc on the verification thread. If it's not something you can say then that's totally fine by the way :)
You've been actively posting which is fantastic! Just give it a little bit more time then check back into the requests thread to see if you can reply. ;)

Reactions: Alex_M_21
I'm quite happy with the fact you're allowing trans models to post :h: Thank you so much for letting us trans girls be part of this sorority :h:

Hopefully I'll also be able to give something positive to it and enrich it!

I'm in a sorority! Whoo hoo
I assumed she was referring to the Models Only area once she gets verified.... so no you're not part of that. :p

But I do suppose sorority sounds a bit limiting. Siblinghood it is!

I assumed she was referring to the Models Only area once she gets verified.... so no you're not part of that. :p

But I do suppose sorority sounds a bit limiting. Siblinghood it is!

Fraternity does technically work because fraternities are often all genders.

Figured I'd drop this in here as it is a change people have requested in the past! Since our current Halloween theme got us into the discussion again...

There is now a "Dark Mode" available for ACF! You can either go to your Preferences page, or scroll to the bottom of any page to change to a different theme style.

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 3.57.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 3.57.57 PM.png

We hope you enjoy the changeup! I tried to stick with familiar ACF colors but went with a grey-heavy layout. If there are any issues please let me know.

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 3.57.15 PM.png

edit PS: The Halloween theme will be pulled down when this month is over. Holiday themes will always be up for a limited time only to keep them more rare and special. ;)

Last edited:
Figured I'd drop this in here as it is a change people have requested in the past! Since our current Halloween theme got us into the discussion again...

There is now a "Dark Mode" available for ACF! You can either go to your Preferences page, or scroll to the bottom of any page to change to a different theme style.

View attachment 73233 View attachment 73234

We hope you enjoy the changeup! I tried to stick with familiar ACF colors but went with a grey-heavy layout. If there are any issues please let me know.

View attachment 73232

edit PS: The Halloween theme will be pulled down when this month is over. Holiday themes will always be up for a limited time only to keep them more rare and special. ;)
I love the dark mode and Halloween theme it’s awesome thank you