AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A major update to ACF: Models Only and Chat rooms!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ah! Dark themed sites are so much easier on the eyes! My migraine prone self thanks you for the alternate theme, Amber.

Figured I'd drop this in here as it is a change people have requested in the past! Since our current Halloween theme got us into the discussion again...

There is now a "Dark Mode" available for ACF! You can either go to your Preferences page, or scroll to the bottom of any page to change to a different theme style.

View attachment 73233 View attachment 73234

We hope you enjoy the changeup! I tried to stick with familiar ACF colors but went with a grey-heavy layout. If there are any issues please let me know.

View attachment 73232

edit PS: The Halloween theme will be pulled down when this month is over. Holiday themes will always be up for a limited time only to keep them more rare and special. ;)
OOH another reminder: We manually adjusted the background in the chat rooms for the Halloween theme, but the Dark Mode theme has a dark grey background. So if you have a really dark font (like @SMuser69 ) people using the dark theme won't be able to read your chat. In case you care. :)

I just wanted to say thank you for changing the policy on ACF to enable non-cis models giving them the opportunity to gain MO access. I was reading earlier comments about the situation and though I understand some of the reasons such as keeping stalkers and such out of that section, I felt distraught as I feel I need this advice now that I am a woman working a cam.

After reading other posts from earlier regarding this subject I wanted everyone to know what I have experienced as a model.

Modeling was not something I ever considered doing before, and it's not a fetish to me. In fact being fetishized is what generally earns me a living, it's what brought me here after a couple years of dating straight men. I am a pre-op transexual, legally, socially, and hormonally with no operations done, my breasts are real, and what I want surgery on to be complete is what makes me money. Those are personal details I choose as a passing woman to publicly give out doing this line of work, and I often get rude or weird comments in my cam room like many women do. Its difficult work, if I'm tired or not aroused it visually shows and my tips slow. I don't have many other options for toy use except to prep if I want to use them to increase tips as well, and this can take its toll. Modeling is hard work, but I love the flexibility and the ability to call my own shots and be in control of my income for once in my life. I want to maximize my success because time is money. Again I'm new and CB has been what I have started with. Your advice has helped me make ends meet. I am looking forward to being verified model soon so I can learn more. Thank you for this resource.-- Allie

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT
New Chat feature:
  • There's now a Chat tab at the top of the forum! Currently there are 3 default rooms created by the admins (General, Models, and VIP members... you'll have to manually join the ones you qualify for) but you can create your own and join your friends' rooms!
  • By default the chat box will be minimized as a clickable purple bar at the bottom of your screen, but you can pop it out into a new window (this is my favorite!), or just click the Chat tab at the top of the forum to hang out directly on the chat window page. Check out the settings for yourself and see what works for you! (*Mobile users: the Chat option in the menu at the top of the forum is the only way to participate in chat.)
  • You can disable the chat in your settings if real-time chat isn't really your bag. You'll still be able to access it in the tab at the top of the forum when the mood strikes you.
  • There are password protected rooms if you'd like to just have a small group of friends to talk with, and any rooms you create (allowed up to 2, can join up to 5 rooms total) you have the ability to kick or mute a user for an hour.
This feature has been disabled. It wasn't being used much if at all, and there will be an update to the forum software soon that would have deactivated the feature anyway.