AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A new cam show project looking for cam models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evvie said:
Okay

Call me uneducated

What does mincing even mean in this context?

I just imagine chicks taking tiny tippy-toe steps sneaking up on someone

I picture lots of prancing, and hushed dirty talk with terms like "sword" and "lady garden."

So it sounds pretty awesome.

My best guess is that he's either into that, or he's francophone and aiming for "skinny."

Reactions: Evvie
I prefer to use an instant way, like skype. Why does it make me suspicious and fraud? I can't understand that. Yes I asked your skype ladies, but what's the problem with that? I didn't ask your credit card or your naked pictures.
Skype is a better way to talk since we can send instant messages there and make conversations, I am not working alone, I have a partner, this partner needs to know and to talk too since he is going to invest some money on this project. If you attempt to chat in skype with me and you feel that I am trying to scam you or to do something bad for you, just delete me block me and then report me here with proofs. You can't just call me a lyier and a scammer without any realistic proofs. No one of you have even heard the details of the project, and what is it about.

But anyway, yes avoid me, ignore me, I will probably destroy you all and your lives because I just asked your skype and I do not give you a detailed explanation about my project.

Andrew said:
But anyway, yes avoid me, ignore me, I will probably destroy you all and your lives because I just asked your skype and I do not give you a detailed explanation about my project.
Is this a threat or sarcasm?

Evvie said:
Andrew said:

What does your brain response?

This just took...a serious turn

When did anyone call you a liar?

You will def get all the girls wanting to work with you now.

Andrew said:
Evvie said:
Andrew said:

What does your brain response?
My brain response is telling me that you're not a professional if you can't take honest criticism.

Skype has security holes that, for all anyone knows, you could be exploiting. It's also something that most models get asked for 500x per shift so you could very likely be just trying to get info, and then later use it to try and weasel your way into a show. Or you could not be doing that, but who knows.

Either way -- like Kaylee said, people are often coming onto places like this or sending MFC mails asking girls to partake in a "new awesome business opportunity". If you take the time to look through the forum, there are legit businesses like CamYourWay and CamRedeem that have gone through the same suspicion and examination as you, except maybe less because they weren't vague, creepy or defensive.

If you truly want camgirls to work for you, then understand how common these "great new ideas" are and how necessary it is for girls to verify what you're saying is accurate. Like everyone's said, it'd be easier if you were just outright and the fact that you aren't is concerning. Then to see two girls who a lot of us trust and respect say that they asked for more info and weren't happy with it speaks VOLUMES. And, to me, the fact that you think we are simply working for pennies is disrespectful and doesn't make me want to help you with your business.

I wish more people who wanted to do business with camgirls would understand why we want so much info, and understand that for many girls you may be offering them a great price/good service, but that despite what you think, a great number of camgirls are doing well for themselves and don't need to use their image to help promote your business (or whatever it is that you wanted them to do).

curvyredhead said:
This just took...a serious turn

When did anyone call you a liar?

You will def get all the girls wanting to work with you now.

Yes. When a girl says: "stay away" or they PM me and when I ask for a skype account I am turning into suspect?
How you're calling this?

Evvie said:
My brain response is telling me that you're not a professional if you can't take honest criticism.

"Stay away" is not criticism. It's a warning for something bad or fraud. I'm sorry honey.

genxoxo said:
Skype has security holes that, for all anyone knows, you could be exploiting. It's also something that most models get asked for 500x per shift so you could very likely be just trying to get info, and then later use it to try and weasel your way into a show. Or you could not be doing that, but who knows.

Either way -- like Kaylee said, people are often coming onto places like this or sending MFC mails asking girls to partake in a "new awesome business opportunity". If you take the time to look through the forum, there are legit businesses like CamYourWay and CamRedeem that have gone through the same suspicion and examination as you, except maybe less because they weren't vague, creepy or defensive.

If you truly want camgirls to work for you, then understand how common these "great new ideas" are and how necessary it is for girls to verify what you're saying is accurate. Like everyone's said, it'd be easier if you were just outright and the fact that you aren't is concerning. Then to see two girls who a lot of us trust and respect say that they asked for more info and weren't happy with it speaks VOLUMES. And, to me, the fact that you think we are simply working for pennies is disrespectful and doesn't make me want to help you with your business.

I wish more people who wanted to do business with camgirls would understand why we want so much info, and understand that for many girls you may be offering them a great price/good service, but that despite what you think, a great number of camgirls are doing well for themselves and don't need to use their image to help promote your business (or whatever it is that you wanted them to do).

1. I didn't say that you work for pennys. But you can't pretend that you're millionaires by doing this as independent cam girls. This girl told me that a cam girl can make money easily without any help, so I answered. I didn't want to disrespect anyone and I would never do that. In addition, you can make money from this thing, and that's why I am working on a project in this section as well.

2. Skype has security holes? What kind of holes can be exist in a conversation? I won't ask the girl to make a show for me in skype or anything else, it will be just a conversation. Anyway, as I said it's not skype, I can use any other instant messager the girl wants.

3. I don't know what was going on with previous threads about guys who presented business and projects and I don't care about that. George Bush was a bad american, that does not make all americans bad.

4. You don't meet my requirements anyway, but thanks for the reply.

Andrew said:
4. You don't meet my requirements anyway, but thanks for the reply.

tumblr_m6qnar3DIW1qht847.gif

You're breaking my heart, Andrew!!!! How dare you say I'm not mincing enough?!

My reply wasn't an attempt to get involved with your sketchy "business", but rather an attempt to tell you why what you were doing wasn't working. If you're trying to prove you weren't defensive, this was a terrible way to do it. Honestly, my reply was more explanation than you deserved but glad you took it like a champ.

genxoxo said:
My reply wasn't an attempt to get involved with your sketchy "business", but rather an attempt to tell you why what you were doing wasn't working. If you're trying to prove you weren't defensive, this was a terrible way to do it. Honestly, my reply was more explanation than you deserved but glad you took it like a champ.

You can't call my business sketchy since you do not even know what is this project about. (This is not criticism for the girls who will call me non professional)
If you want to criticise my business you can get in touch with me and get some details about my project, then yes you can say anything you want. For now the only thing you can criticise with arguments and valid comments is this topic and nothing else.
In addition, I am not trying to prove anything, and what exactly do you mean with this "defensive way"?

Andrew said:
Evvie said:

"Stay away" is not criticism. It's a warning for something bad or fraud. I'm sorry honey.
Calling the women you want to work with "honey" is also extremely unprofessional of you. Please have some respect.

But I can't get details because a) I'm not hawt & mincing, and b) you won't post them publicly.

You may not BE sketchy but your way of acting comes across sketchy.

Your replies seem defensive. Perhaps you disagree but I don't believe I'm the only person who sees that, so in the interest of your business you may want to consider how you respond. Even if I'm not your type, there are many, many girls reading this who are and your responses are not particularly endearing.

Also I missed the George Bush thing but if you are truly committed to your business, research I to similar ventures would probably be a good thing. Obviously that's your choice but it might help to explain what so many of us are getting at.

Good luck with your business, sir! I know the railroads coming through here any day now.

Evvie said:
Calling the women you want to work with "honey" is also extremely unprofessional of you. Please have some respect.

That was sarcasm as well.

genxoxo said:
But I can't get details because a) I'm not hawt & mincing, and b) you won't post them publicly.

You may not BE sketchy but your way of acting comes across sketchy.

Your replies seem defensive. Perhaps you disagree but I don't believe I'm the only person who sees that, so in the interest of your business you may want to consider how you respond. Even if I'm not your type, there are many, many girls reading this who are and your responses are not particularly endearing.

Also I missed the George Bush thing but if you are truly committed to your business, research I to similar ventures would probably be a good thing. Obviously that's your choice but it might help to explain what so many of us are getting at.

Good luck with your business, sir! I know the railroads coming through here any day now.

Thanks, good luck with your shows as well. No offense of course, we just had a discussion.

PunkInDrublic said:
lmao you a bum, your business is a joke and your project ain't projecting shit.

Whatever you say kid.

In subject, I am still looking for a cam girl. I have already negotiated with some girls but I am just trying to find some more girls around.

Andrew said:
1. I didn't say that you work for pennys. But you can't pretend that you're millionaires by doing this as independent cam girls. This girl told me that a cam girl can make money easily without any help, so I answered. I didn't want to disrespect anyone and I would never do that. In addition, you can make money from this thing, and that's why I am working on a project in this section as well.

I haaaateeee having to be a dick, but from my PM with you:

Hello,

Firstly, I know that most cam models can make money, but they have to live streaming all day for some pennys. Yes there are girls who make hundreds per day, maybe thousands, but they are just a few. So, I strongly believe that every independent girl can have an opportunity of some easy cash.

So yes, you did say the (rather condescending) bit about the pennies. And yes, I did tell you most independent camgirls can (and do) quite well for themselves on their own. I actually told you that so that you would bear in mind that we don't have much incentive to freely give you our information in the hopes you can make us some "easy cash." For fucks' sakes, I just made $100 in 2 hours, and it was a SLOW night for me. And I'm nowhere near as accomplished as the majority of the girls on this forum.

It's absolutely ludicrous that you won't divulge any of your project's information, but then get upset when we're (quite rightfully) suspicious. If you can't understand that, you've never dealt with a camgirl before. We're cautious.

Nobody should blindly trust some guy on the internet, Andrew. That's just common sense.

Lastly, for what it's worth, I didn't think you were so much a liar as you were likely a scammer, or at the very least unscrupulous. Yeah, I know, semantics. Hence my "stay away" post. I care about these girls and I wouldn't want anybody to walk into the weird, shady "project" you're working on. I don't understand why you'd need videos of girls pretending to talk/type to the cam, stand up, walk around, etc. But I have my suspicions. And I was not convinced whatsoever by your assurance that you're not a scammer/phisher/what-have-you.

So yeah, it's kind of becoming clear that you have a bit of temper, and a lack of business sense. Businessmen take criticism and improve their business plan. Not defend it by saying, "just trust me! It's a good idea!" :roll:

CharlotteLace said:
So yes, you did say the (rather condescending) bit about the pennies. And yes, I did tell you most independent camgirls can (and do) quite well for themselves on their own. I actually told you that so that you would bear in mind that we don't have much incentive to freely give you our information in the hopes you can make us some "easy cash." For fucks' sakes, I just made $100 in 2 hours, and it was a SLOW night for me. And I'm nowhere near as accomplished as the majority of the girls on this forum.

It's absolutely ludicrous that you won't divulge any of your project's information, but then get upset when we're (quite rightfully) suspicious. If you can't understand that, you've never dealt with a camgirl before. We're cautious.

Nobody should blindly trust some guy on the internet, Andrew. That's just common sense.

Lastly, for what it's worth, I didn't think you were so much a liar as you were likely a scammer, or at the very least unscrupulous. Yeah, I know, semantics. Hence my "stay away" post. I care about these girls and I wouldn't want anybody to walk into the weird, shady "project" you're working on. I don't understand why you'd need videos of girls pretending to talk/type to the cam, stand up, walk around, etc. But I have my suspicions. And I was not convinced whatsoever by your assurance that you're not a scammer/phisher/what-have-you.

So yeah, it's kind of becoming clear that you have a bit of temper, and a lack of business sense. Businessmen take criticism and improve their business plan. Not defend it by saying, "just trust me! It's a good idea!" :roll:

1. About the pennys thing. I can ensure you that most cam models do not receive 100$ per 2 hours. Or if they do, they have to make a lot of dangerous things and it doesn't worth the risk (in my opinion)
2. I understand that my words seem a bit weird or even shady, but I have no authority to publish the project. As I mentioned above I am not the only one who works on it. I have a partner and he needs to know and talk as well with the model. That's why I am asking a instant way of communication.
3. I never asked for personal information of any cam model. Skype or your appearance or even a name (real or not) are not personal information. They are some basic things we need to know in order to communicate and deal with the cam girl.
4. You missunderstood the tapes thing. I already replied to you about that in PM. The whole project has to do with a cam show.
5. There is no need to trust me at all, and I never said "trust me it's a good idea" (since this would be just a waste of time and no girl would reply to me)
I am paying before anything so there is nothing to worry about. I don't promise you things, I am just looking for girls to discuss before deal with them. And the only way to make a 3 way conversation private is an instant messager.

Andrew, the majority camgirls here make fantastic money. you can assure us that the majority of cam models dont make $100 in 2 hrs?

Bahahahha

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh.

95% of the models on this forum are making $20 an hr or more.
(THE FORUM YOU"RE ADVERTISING ON)

Im pulling that # out of my ass, but then so are your assurances.

My hourly average starts at $150 an hr. On a normal to bad day. On a good day, I can walk out with $1000 in an hr

But please, keep assuring us...
because your assurances mean so much more to us than the years of expertise, experience and industry knowledge of the women on this forum.

From the Urban Dictionary...

1. mincing

A stance whilst walking or standing still, to walk camply with fimble wrists.

oh my god, look at that gaylord focker mincing down the street.

Or my usage.....

You will never see that, fine American, George Bush, mincing down the street.

AmberCutie said:
Sometimes I get scared that the newer or lesser informed girls will think "Oh this ad is on ACF, so many people trust that forum, it must be legit!"
Hey...
a) I'm not a girl,
b) he didn't specify a girl or if he did I ignored it, and
c) if I get in any trouble thanks to my naivete I'm sure you'll have to create a Pervs-only forum to promote member safety, they'll call it Jupiter's Law.

Alexandra Cole said:
Evvie said:
Okay

Call me uneducated

What does mincing even mean in this context?

I just imagine chicks taking tiny tippy-toe steps sneaking up on someone

I picture lots of prancing, and hushed dirty talk with terms like "sword" and "lady garden."

So it sounds pretty awesome.

My best guess is that he's either into that, or he's francophone and aiming for "skinny."
Mincy.....minxy??!

Andrew said:
1. About the pennys thing. I can ensure you that most cam models do not receive 100$ per 2 hours. Or if they do, they have to make a lot of dangerous things and it doesn't worth the risk (in my opinion)

what in god's name does "they have to make a lot of dangerous things" mean

Just to remphasize Charlotte's BLINDINGLY CLEAR explanation as to why you are being met with distrust:

"Nobody should blindly trust some guy on the internet, Andrew. That's just common sense. "

-YOU ARE EXTREMELY VAGUE
- YOUR ENGLISH IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND AND YOU KEEP INSULTING PEOPLE IN THE THREAD
- YOUR ONLY RESPONSE TO "WE DONT TRUST YOU, PLEASE CLARIFY" IS "YOU SHOULD TRUST ME"

These behaviors are extremely unprofessional. Why would a smart, high-earning model want to work with a site that represents itself like that?!***

*** Since it seems to fly over your head, that question is rhetorical.

Andrew said:
Jessi said:

:handgestures-salute:
Dude, seriously. It's time to give up. Either a model will read all these posts and still decide to contact you for some unknown reason or they won't. But every time you post you're just making yourself look worse. Stop already.

Andrew said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Welp. Time to go make a lot of dangerous things...

JerryBoBerry said:
Andrew said:
Jessi said:

:handgestures-salute:
Dude, seriously. It's time to give up. Either a model will read all these posts and still decide to contact you for some unknown reason or they won't. But every time you post you're just making yourself look worse. Stop already.

Oh, Jerry, he can't stop. He's only a couple posts away from the 'you're all dumb, fat, ugly whores anyway!' insults and isn't that when threads like this always get more entertaining? :lol:

You guys I think ima go for it

seems legit

sign me up

Ill make you nasty ;)

Andrew said:

Attachments

• 3a5.jpg
    3a5.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.