AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A note to you cam models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the "I no longer care" to mean he no longer cared about the direction this thread was heading, not that he didn't care about the issue. This line may be a tad inflammatory. Just my opinion.

Nah Deez. No can PM. Not even going to bother to read it.

Don't get me wrong, I am always on the lookout for new friends. I don't mind PM'ing with you.

But it looked like you took a little bit of a cheap shot at the guy. In public.
I told you I thought it was a little bit of a cheap shot. In public.
Don't take it personal. And like I said, a lot of what you expressed I agree with.

• Funny!
Reactions: PunkInDrublic
I am really sorry that I might've sounded way too harsh. I guess it hit close to home because I have been accused in the past of having an eating disorder.

The only thing I was trying to convey is that it's never okay to approach weight gain or loss with anyone and no matter how someone will try to put their concern up, it will always make for an awkward conversation and hurt feelings.

I mean just imagine if someone will out of the sudden say "Hey you look like you over binged on pizza lately, you gained weight", the receiver of the concerned message would be as hurt if someone will bring up weight loss "Hey you should probably have a sammich, you look like you need one". Again I'm not saying that dilligaf would be as rude, but I can't see any way his concern, if spoken out loud, would be received well.

Again I'm not saying that dilligaf would be as rude, but I can't see any way his concern, if spoken out loud, would be received well.

I only spoke up because everyone seems to think he was asking how/going to approach her about it. He never said he was going to, but everyone jumped up and screamed foul anyway. ;)

I only spoke up because everyone seems to think he was asking how/going to approach her about it. He never said he was going to, but everyone jumped up and screamed foul anyway. ;)

I think it's such a delicate subject, especially for women like us that put our bodies out in the open and we're open to criticism from a hell lot of people, that the subject dilligaf brought up riled up some hot and strong opinions and people read too much into his follow up intentions.

Ah. I think I was the first to assume Dil was going to approach this model. I was just trying to save him being the messenger who got shot, offending someone who isn't sick or sending this girl into a tailspin if she is sick. My bad. Having dealt with food issues myself, maybe I jumped the sensitivity gun. I didn't believe Dil had ill intent. It is just hard to watch someone compare eating disorders with being skinny without wanting to explain what an eating disorder really means because it is something that gets thrown around so often.

Apologies as well for the same personal sensetiveity issues, though my issue was never really with OP just JBB.

I'm sorry if my response to Jerry seemed like I was jumping on you OP.

Hallo amber I was just curious what it means when model say Oil shower or lottion shower time! Can anyone explain
thank u

Hallo amber I was just curious what it means when model say Oil shower or lottion shower time! Can anyone explain
thank u
Hi Sissy, an oil show is a show that involves excessively rubbing a specific type of lotion over the models body. This creates a shiny, glistening effect that many men enjoy.
Here is the "How to:" thread involving them: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/oil-show-how.20950

Sorry guys, I know I shouldn't feed her, but she randomly followed me AND ONLY ME. I have a special place in my heart for all the broken toys that do so.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KayleePond
Hi Sissy, an oil show is a show that involves excessively rubbing a specific type of lotion over the models body. This creates a shiny, glistening effect that many men enjoy.
Here is the "How to:" thread involving them: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/oil-show-how.20950

Sorry guys, I know I shouldn't feed her, but she randomly followed me AND ONLY ME. I have a special place in my heart for all the broken toys that do so.
Oh thank u very much for info.appreciated! I will try it :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
One of my pet peeves...when a skinny person turns down food (just not hungry, or just not interested in eating that particular food right now), and the other person says "Why? You on a diet or something? Girl, you need to eat, and put some meat on those bones. You can't afford to lose any weight." Um...excuse me? You really went there just because I said "No, thanks" to a plate of baked ziti? Lmao. Girl, please. I'm 32, 5'2", and like 110 pounds. Hell no, I'm not trying to lose weight. And if I was, do you really think I would've scarfed down two of these last night? Lol.
c7ptpZDm.jpg

MMmmmmmm. The day I discovered the 2 slice packages in the freezer aisle was a good day. I hadn't bought Edwards in a while because it was unhealthy to eat a whole flipping cheesecake (which I have totally done) so I abstained and then one day Pick n Save started carrying the two slice packages and I died and went to heaven.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The intention of this post was super clear to me - "im seeing something that concerns me, and might be this. I hope you ladies take care of yourselves"

he never said he KNEW for a fact she had an eating disorder, or that he planned to do anything about it. I thought this was a sweet post.. that shows he cares about someone.

I wish people would stop jumping down each others throats for caring about others. He didn't jump to any conclusions...

(and to reiterate to anyone who thinks you can tell who has an eating disorder, you cant. Cancer, bowel problems, metabolism problems, certain treatments, chronic ilnesses etc. and much more all look outwardly like anorexia. Stop and think..come on)

Just FYI, this thread died back in June, aside from the cake talk and probably for the best.
Not jumping on ya, just giving a heads up since it got a kind of bizarre off topic revive not too long ago. :)

Reactions: DeezNA
[QUOTE="Jillybean, post: 636681, member: 12860" Not every person who has an eating disorder is thin! And not every thin person has an eating disorder![/QUOTE]

I had an eating disorder for 2 years and NO ONE considered that I might have a problem because I am over weight. An honest relationship with a caring boyfriend solved that. On the flip side, my wife is SUPER skinny and has a super high metabolism. No eating disorders, but gets asked all the time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Oh gosh im sorry! I didnt realize it was this old.. .it popped up on my new stuff.

#LolliFail
All good. You were spot on in your interpretation of the post anyway (as far as I've found during private conversations with the OP). Guess it's a good time to lock this as it seems to have come to a conclusion. Hugs to all!

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.