AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

it is curious as to why it's only on favorites and not any other sets of thumbnails.
Another difference I noticed is that from the home page, a Favorite can be removed from the list (by clicking on the 3 dots that appear in the top right of a room preview thumbnail when you mouse over it).
But that option doesn't exist when viewing the Favorites page. Just seems inconsistent to me, not a problem, but strange.

Upvote 0
Please, please, please; make a way to ONLY appear Online to logged-in users / users with usernames. (Only registered Users can see your stream / avatar.) Some sort of a "switch" in the settings-area. Other platforms have this option. So many creeps out there lurking and stalking, logged out, it's yuck. Should be an option!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have already said this and this is a big BIG ASK

Please do something about the panel in the broadcast center saying

Next payout
Xxxxxxx tokens
To be paid Tuesday

As I have already explained the token count is FALSE
As it counts all the tokens recieved from a week before from Monday to Sunday (which is the actual amount of tokens that will be paid out on Tuesday on next payout) + all the tokens recieved Monday and Tuesday until the process begins and the tokens earned last week are taken off the account.

It has happened a few times now where I simply forgot to write down the amount of tokens I made from mon-sun so I know exactly what I'll ne hitting on Tuesday the following week, and now I have to go in my earnings, open a calendar, find the dates, click on the dates and check over twice it's correct, to then find out what the tokens that will be mine on Tuesday for payout are.

It's just very annoying and it would be great to keep the TOTAL token count regardless of what day it is, as it is up top on the right side as its always been, but make the panel in broadcast center reflect the tokens earned Mon-Sun for ACTUAL REAL Tuesday payout! Otherwise its just misleading and totally useless to have that panel as I can clearly see my token balance up top already!

Thank youuuuu muchhh
Bumping this because it's actually important to get this fixed.

Upvote 0
Another difference I noticed is that from the home page, a Favorite can be removed from the list (by clicking on the 3 dots that appear in the top right of a room preview thumbnail when you mouse over it).
But that option doesn't exist when viewing the Favorites page. Just seems inconsistent to me, not a problem, but strange.
I know it's not a consistent way of doing it, BUT there is a way when on your favorites page to edit it, there's a button on the right side at the top :)
1710182421269.png

this gives tick boxes on the images of girls 1710182451917.png and the option to remove several at a time,
1710182496091.png

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Is it just me or is something broken?

When I want to send content to users in PM, the "album" part does not scroll down, so I cant access all my photo albums to choose what to send.

"Videos" parts work fine and I can scroll down all the way, as well as "recently uploaded" just not the "albums"

Here is what I mean:
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 14.16.03.png

Upvote 0
Is it just me or is something broken?

When I want to send content to users in PM, the "album" part does not scroll down, so I cant access all my photo albums to choose what to send.

"Videos" parts work fine and I can scroll down all the way, as well as "recently uploaded" just not the "albums"

Here is what I mean:
View attachment 99706
Fixed now, scrolls all the way down.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
Hello Chloe,
There is so much that I don't know where to start, maybe at the beginning.
I have been a Stripchat user for several years. A person like me can say a lot about the transformation of SC changes in both good and bad directions. About its positive advantages and disadvantages.
Thus:
1) Support - What does he actually do? They answer questions asked to support in the form of "copy and paste". In addition, instead of dealing with the problem, it refers to a link informing about the wrong form of reporting. To make things more fun, the link to which support refers does not contain the option (request subject) that we report in the e-mail. The result of this is the response that support did not detect any signs of violation of the rules. ABSURD, huh? What is the purpose if they have all the report details in the e-mail and do not deal with the matter? I have a lot of information and evidence that support does not deal with reports, does not provide clear answers, and does not issue a single verdict regarding the same case, but based on two different reports. This is some drama because it results in unequal treatment of models and users. This has negative consequences.
2) Tags - this is a topic like an ocean. Why are they on SC at all when any model can activate any tag? It's better to get rid of them and apart from the mess they cause, nothing will change, but I won't activate the fuckmachine tag, and there will be 4 models who use this machine for e.g. 100, an office where it broadcasts from maybe 10 to 800 declaring themselves in this tag, or even supposedly couples in which they broadcast single women!!!
3) Why did SC stop promotions via subscription? The last message I received was on January 21 and February 1. Is this the main reason for the sudden drop in traffic to model rooms? I think that SC is perfectly aware of this and should inform the models what is the reason for the sudden drop in user interest in the rooms, fewer viewers, fewer tokens... Compared to e.g. Chaturbate, Stripchat has fallen behind significantly.
4) Region off mode. Models have the option to turn off regions they consider too risky to broadcast. This is of course a very good option. I would change it a bit and make it possible for models to unblock individual users watching the broadcast from a blocked region.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your post @The_END
I know we have responded to you via email already and have answered your queries but I will add a few notes here too as it may assist other models/users.

1. We have now introduced a new reporting system so reports will be dealt with and actioned quicker.
We have a dedicated department now who are dealing with only reports that are reported via the Report Content page, Report User/Model buttons and the Report Message buttons.
The reason we have not posted about this as yet is because we are still finalizing all the new system and reporting tools.
In saying this, feedback like yours confirms that we are on the right track so we ask for your patience until we complete this task.
I assure you, once done, you will all be pleased on the new system/process, so we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

2. We thank you for your comments. They have been passed on to the relevant team for review.
3. I’m not sure what you mean by stopping promotions and subscriptions. Please reach out to via PM to clarify and I would be happy to discuss this further and assist.
4. Again, we appreciate your feedback which has been passed on to the relevant team for review.

We continue to be grateful to all our models and users for the feedback you all provide us, and always welcome constructive criticism which helps us improve our platform. 🤗

Upvote 0
So does this mean that I should report users again if nothing has been done? I have a collection of messages from p*dos building up where support didn't do anything.

Upvote 0
Hey @SuperPookie
How do you know Support didn't do anything? because we don't tell the reporter when the investigation is completed and what actions we took (whether it was warnings, temp suspension, etc.).

But if I understand correctly the kind of users you are reporting, I would like to take a closer look at these immediately.
I will send you a PM now so I can review these further.

Upvote 0
An "All" option on the site.

I want to stream on Stripchat but as a Trans content creator I can't be discovered unless someone specifically enters the "Trans" button. By not having an "All" category it's limiting the options of Bi / Pan people or even those who are Cis and happy viewing Trans + Female / Male Models.

Weirdly Couples are mixed in with other categories anyway so this isn't something new.

On a separate note removing the search category "Shemale" would be a step forward. It's considered by most to be a Slur

Upvote 0
Wish there was an option to switch from couple to girl or vice versa when your partner isn't joining. Without removing them from the account and adding them back again

Upvote 0
I would take Strip Chat so much more seriously and stream there more, if the ban button were not glitching half the time. It's a huge turn off, and that's one of those features I really need to work, to be able to work a site comfortably. It glitches so frequently, and for so long, that honestly I'm probably going to drop the site.

It's a shame, because in other ways you guys excel. But that's a non negotiator for me.

On every other site the kick button suffices. But I have to use the ban button on SC, because there is no kick button. And more than 50% of the time I am online on SC, I end my streams early, because it stops working completely. So I put SC off, and work my other sites instead.

I feel like I'm being forced to do things for people I don't want to, when I can't kick or ban people from my room. That's a total No, go.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Being able to rotate photos when you upload them would be great, especially on the avatars for example.
We can zoom in on them, but right now we can't rotate, so just being able to rotate 90 degrees would be nice.

Even when I try upload a photo that is the correct way up, it will upload rotated for some reason. Not sure why, and I know models have this issue sometimes too. So a nice simple "fix" is to let us be able to rotate

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I would take Strip Chat so much more seriously and stream there more, if the ban button were not glitching half the time. It's a huge turn off, and that's one of those features I really need to work, to be able to work a site comfortably. It glitches so frequently, and for so long, that honestly I'm probably going to drop the site.

It's a shame, because in other ways you guys excel. But that's a non negotiator for me.

On every other site the kick button suffices. But I have to use the ban button on SC, because there is no kick button. And more than 50% of the time I am online on SC, I end my streams early, because it stops working completely. So I put SC off, and work my other sites instead.

I feel like I'm being forced to do things for people I don't want to, when I can't kick or ban people from my room. That's a total No, go.
Hey @MarieElise
Although we do not have a kick-out button, we do provide similar alternative options.
  • 'mute' option which disables users from being able to chat for 24 hours
  • '24 hour Ban' option which suspends users from your room for 24 hours
I may not understand the issue you are describing completely but there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to suspend a user from your room for 24 hours, 30 days, or forever.

Note
: sometimes, after you suspend a user, you can still see them in your user list but we assure you, once you click that Ban button, they are immediately removed from your room and cannot view anything.
The reason they sometimes still appear in your user list is possibly due to cache - we are aware of this issue and are already working on ways to resolve it.

@MarieElise Please also refer to my PM.
I want to review your comments further in case I misunderstood and your message was about a possible glitch;
either the user you banned for some reason was not banned, or possibly an issue with being unable to ban at all.

Upvote 0
An "All" option on the site.

I want to stream on Stripchat but as a Trans content creator I can't be discovered unless someone specifically enters the "Trans" button. By not having an "All" category it's limiting the options of Bi / Pan people or even those who are Cis and happy viewing Trans + Female / Male Models.

Weirdly Couples are mixed in with other categories anyway so this isn't something new.

On a separate note removing the search category "Shemale" would be a step forward. It's considered by most to be a Slur

Hey @ropebunnyluna

Right now, we categorize models based on user preferences to make browsing easier.
If we were to add Trans content into a general category, there’s a risk it may cause misunderstandings or even negative reactions.
Even so, we appreciate ideas on ways to improve our categorization so I will bring this to the table with the relevant team.

We give models the freedom to choose their categories within their account setting; My Information > Specifics section.
The term "Shemale" is one of the options we make available to you.
Again, your perspective on this matter is valued so we will review some different, more inclusive language options.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts as we love feedback and new ideas.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @ropebunnyluna

Right now, we categorize models based on user preferences to make browsing easier.
If we were to add Trans content into a general category, there’s a risk it may cause misunderstandings or even negative reactions.
Even so, we appreciate ideas on ways to improve our categorization so I will bring this to the table with the relevant team.

We give models the freedom to choose their categories within their account setting; My Information > Specifics section.
The term "Shemale" is one of the options we make available to you.
Again, your perspective on this matter is valued so we will review some different, more inclusive language options.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts as we love feedback and new ideas.
I doubt it would cause many negative reactions. Chaturbate, Camsoda, Streamate, CAM4 etc... all have shared categories or allow you to select multiple different categories. Similarly sites like Streamate don't even have a "Trans" category, Trans Women are included in the "Girls" section and that site is doing very well at the moment in terms of average earnings for Models.

If you look at the metrics from statbate.com as well it seems almost impossible to a Male / Trans performer to make a living off Stripchat alone which has got to be a massive deterrent to new Models joining the platform.

For example for Chaturbate about 15.6% of all revenue on the site comes from Trans and Male performers. Compared to Stripchats 2.8%. I think not having an "All" category definitely contributes to this.

I don't get why Shemale is available as an option to be honest. Maybe it's a region specific thing but it is considered a slur in a lot of western countries.

I've also streamed on Chaturbate and if what you're saying is true I should have had negative reactions from users who came across my show and thought I was AFAB. This has never happened to me so i'm not entirely sure where this is coming from? I certainly don't pass as an AFAB woman at the moment as well having just started HRT.

Maybe this is a wider problem with the site though? I mean I don't like the fact that fanclub members are called "Soldier", "Lord", "Prince" etc... I have a couple Trans Women who watch my streams on Chaturbate and tip regularly and I don't think it would be appropriate to ask them to join my Fanclub if that's those are the honorific's that get assigned to them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 18.37.43.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 18.37.43.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 18.37.33.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 18.37.33.png
    59 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Coming back to the point about passing and any potential confusion between AFAB and AMAB Women I understand not passing probably means i'll get less hate as it's obvious i'm Trans at the moment. That was my mistake. If you look at these sites though there are a lot of passing Trans Women and passing Trans Men. Maybe this is more of an issue with Nonbinary people or Genderfluid people? I don't know to be honest but it's just another reason why Trans performers and Male performers end up earning less in the long run.

Another issue with this is the fact that only a limited number of categories are displayed in the "Specials" section for Male and Trans performers. I intent to try and get the BDSM specials category but I wonder what the point is if it's never going to show up. Users can search of course but again they can't search across gender categories.

Upvote 0
As a way of implementing this as well simply by changing the category tabs to tick boxes or similar and you could completely fix this issue. The potential to increase revenue for the site is enormous as well. Alternatively if you wanted to stay with the tabbed approach remember Chaturbate still has "Trans", "Male", "Couple" categories etc... but they also have a featured section with all performers included:

1715364860637.png

If you wanted to complete eradicate any kind of confusion between whether a performer is Trans or not why not overlay gender markers like you do with other categories such as the VR , Toy & Country marker overlays for the "All" category.

Basically I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be normal. It seems more like an issue with how the site has been constructed to be honest.

Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
Sorry I keep replying @Charlie_SC it's just the more I think about this the less it makes sense. I understand i've kind of infodumped, apologies for that.

As a final note i've been documenting different Cam Sites and really the only sites that have a similar system where they place Trans Models in a separate category and don't have an "All" category or allow multiple gender selections are Flirt4Free, ImLive & Niteflirt. Even Niteflirt & ImLive allow users to search regardless of gender category though

Upvote 0
As a way of implementing this as well simply by changing the category tabs to tick boxes or similar and you could completely fix this issue. The potential to increase revenue for the site is enormous as well. Alternatively if you wanted to stay with the tabbed approach remember Chaturbate still has "Trans", "Male", "Couple" categories etc... but they also have a featured section with all performers included:

View attachment 100148

If you wanted to complete eradicate any kind of confusion between whether a performer is Trans or not why not overlay gender markers like you do with other categories such as the VR , Toy & Country marker overlays for the "All" category.

Basically I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be normal. It seems more like an issue with how the site has been constructed to be honest.

To say, i personally don't mind this at all as a heterosexual male, but I hope there would be a way to make a specific home as the default/remembered choice for myself instead of it being how it is on CB and always starting you on featured. I have personally always hated this.

When I first joined camsites and CB was the first site, I never used to understand why I could always see so many dicks close to cam, and I hate to admit, it took me too long to realise I had to always switch to the "women" tab so it didn't happen. I am sure many other's would be similar to me in that regard - maybe not quite as slow or dumb as I was, but I am not so sure.

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
To say, i personally don't mind this at all as a heterosexual male, but I hope there would be a way to make a specific home as the default/remembered choice for myself instead of it being how it is on CB and always starting you on featured. I have personally always hated this.

When I first joined camsites and CB was the first site, I never used to understand why I could always see so many dicks close to cam, and I hate to admit, it took me too long to realise I had to always switch to the "women" tab so it didn't happen. I am sure many other's would be similar to me in that regard - maybe not quite as slow or dumb as I was, but I am not so sure.

To be honest that's why I suggested the tick box approach. Camsoda, XCams etc... both remember your selection through cookies. It's just a much better system overall and benefits everybody.

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 19.54.42.png

If you look here I have "Girls" and "Couples Girl & Girl" selected for XCams

Upvote 0
It would be helpful if there was a way for a user to better manage their “my collection.” As it stands now I have tons of videos and pics and if I want to watch (for example) a PVT I had several months ago I have to scroll through all of the models to find the one I am looking for. If I had a little control over that content it would be helpful

Some ways this could be done (any would be helpful):

• Ability to sort models under “my collection” alphabetically, in reverse date order, by category, etc
  • Ability to search models by name
  • Ability to designate models as “favorites” in my collection so these are always at the top
  • A tab on a model’s page that shows any content you have purchased (this doesn’t help with models who have left the platform, but would still be very helpful”
  • Ability to tag and or title PVTs or other media
I accumulate media by a number of means - recorded privates, purchased content, content sent from models through their feed, content made freely available by models, recorded public shows, etc. At this point it is a ton and today there is very little ability to manage it

Upvote 0
Did i miss the option where i can record/save the ticket show? if not id love that. sometimes the highest tipper to the ticket show goal leaves before it starts and id like to be able for them to enjoy them (i dont use obs, i know that i could record with it, just looking for a way to do so on the site directly like we get for privates) maybe i was just blind though.

Upvote 0