AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

So it was just confirmed with me today that previously colored users who now have no tokens go back to being gray (with an "ex" by their name), and lose their ability to type in the chat. 👎 I'd previously asked about that on here, and I was told the opposite. This guy is on my friends list, and is someone I enjoy talking with in the chat. He had to PM me in order to make friendly chitchat.

So I guess they have to always remember to keep one token remaining in their account (Kind of like how it was on ManyVids Live, and I think Chaturbate), in order to type in the public chat? Even if it's a member on my friends list? Well damn...okay. Lol.
I believe it's either a glitch or a very recent change. I usually have grey chat off and "ex-"users can chat with me in public chat, but there were a few times when users who ran out of tokens but are on my friends list informed me in PMs they weren't able to chat. Once it was a lower level user that actually reverted to ex-whatever in grey color, but it also happened twice with a purple level user, so that was definitely a glitch.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe is there any chance when a model is offline, it can display their private show and exclusive show price per min + time minimum in the profile?

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe is there any chance when a model is offline, it can display their private show and exclusive show price per min + time minimum in the profile?

This information should be visible when the model is offline but uses the "Private Requests Offline" option.

Or did I misunderstand you, and you want to see this information all the time? Then let me ask you why this might be needed :)

Upvote 0
This information should be visible when the model is offline but uses the "Private Requests Offline" option.

Or did I misunderstand you, and you want to see this information all the time? Then let me ask you why this might be needed :)

t would be useful if it was always visible (when offline at least).
For those of us not rich, we need to sometimes plan in advance and being able to see which of our favourite model/s we can do a show with without needing to wait, would be very useful.

At the least don't think there is any negative reason not to have it, or I can't think of any?

Upvote 0
It's the exact same for me, maybe they are rolling it out in stages? Do you have a screenshot of what it looks like?
Screenshot 2021-10-21 224539.png

Tip button is green now. Click that and it opens a window to the right of it where the chat/PM etc. are. An area at the bottom to tip and tip menu above.

No more big-ass box over the model and dark screen!

I'd prefer that it left the normal chat above with the same options to view tip menu or PMs as it normally is. But I'll take this over how it was.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the screenshot, and it looks much better. Is this on the phone or desktop/laptop you see it?

Edit:
ignore my question, the UI is not phone so it's desktop or laptop, sorry - it's 4 am forgive me haha

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
View attachment 90420

Tip button is green now. Click that and it opens a window to the right of it where the chat/PM etc. are. An area at the bottom to tip and tip menu above.

No more big-ass box over the model and dark screen!

I'd prefer that it left the normal chat above with the same options to view tip menu or PMs as it normally is. But I'll take this over how it was.

That tip menu tho.... :yikes: Sandra must be a very naughty girl to need all those spankings. lol

Upvote 0
I was wondering if there could be a way for a USER to see how many tokens they have tipped specific models when they go to the model's room.
I would suggest being able to click the model's name and it gives us a popup card similar to how they have, or maybe just hover over the name or something else, and inside of it, it says how many TOTAL I have tipped this specific model, and when the LAST time I tipped her was (maybe how many I tipped her on that day too?)

Right now I know clicking a model's name will instantly tag them in the chat, which I really do like, but I don't think it would be too bad to add the popup profile card when you click, and then it has the "reply/tag" button too, similar to how it does with regular users.

Or if you can think of another place to put this info, that would be fine and great. The info would only be for me to see (obviously)

Upvote 0
Good morning Chloe,

2 ideas/suggestions:

1) When a model has sent us photos and videos in a Direct message for free can these photos/videos be saved somewhere for easy access, such as in the "My Collection" and under the model's album, and then maybe another section? A model sent me an amazing clip today which I would love to be able to look at even in days or weeks or months, but it will be impossible to scroll up through the chat to find it.

2) On mobile if you're viewing a model in her room, and then you go to another tab, window or app on your phone, it shows your name has left the room, so you're no longer in the user list. I will be viewing a model but I will also be doing other things on my phone, be it on the internet (chrome) or in another app speaking with friends on WhatsApp, for example, but every time I leave, it shows me "leaving the models room", so then it looks like I am constantly refreshing the page or going for several minutes and returning. This can cause issues, or simply make the model think she or I have connection issues.

I will use CB as an example here because they have done it well. As we all know CB have no offline Private Message system, so this means in order to receive a PM from a model, you MUST be in their room. I can fully minimize the Chrome browser on my phone for 5 or 10 minutes and be in a completely separate app (such as WhatsApp) and I can then return to open my chrome and if the model has messaged me in a PM, I have received it - meaning it doesn't show me as leaving the room.

Greatly appreciated if both of these could be considered and implemented.

Have a great day and weekend

Upvote 0
1) When a model has sent us photos and videos in a Direct message for free can these photos/videos be saved somewhere for easy access, such as in the "My Collection" and under the model's album, and then maybe another section? A model sent me an amazing clip today which I would love to be able to look at even in days or weeks or months, but it will be impossible to scroll up through the chat to find it.
I just tried with free video from my model friend, and I got the option to save to my collection.

Upvote 0
I just tried with free video from my model friend, and I got the option to save to my collection.

I don't see that, if I right click I can "Save As" and it will [sometimes] save to PC, but it would be useful to automatically save in my collection so you don't forget to do it and have to try scroll up to find it

Upvote 0
Ahhh ok wait nevermind I see it, I have to view it in full screen and it's the bottom right.
Ok I see it, forget that suggestion then, well, I still think an auto-add to my collection would be great, or even if this is an option you enable or disable in the profile settings would be great

Edit:
I don't see the bookmark to collections option for photos though, even when I view them in full screen. Would love to add them to the collection too

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I don't see the bookmark to collections option for photos though, even when I view them in full screen. Would love to add them to the collection too

Hmmm.
PM me a screenshot of your page with an open photo album, please (let's look for the "add to my collection" icon together)

Upvote 0
Hmmm.
PM me a screenshot of your page with an open photo album, please (let's look for the "add to my collection" icon together)

This was referring to photos in a private message. The bookmark option is there for albums in a model profile and also for videos in the private messages but not for photos in PM. So it can take forever to scroll back and find them. For photos sent to you from the model, it would be great if they automatically save to your collection.

I have looked lots and the option to bookmark photos in the private message is not there on my Samsung s10 or pc. It would be a great addition

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and xChloe
Upvote 0
This was referring to photos in a private message. The bookmark option is there for albums in a model profile and also for videos in the private messages but not for photos in PM. So it can take forever to scroll back and find them. For photos sent to you from the model, it would be great if they automatically save to your collection.

I have looked lots and the option to bookmark photos in the private message is not there on my Samsung s10 or pc. It would be a great addition
You are correct, videos in PM seem to have the ability to save to collection, but not photos.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
My problem with stripchat is extremely recent..I was supposed to be paid on the 7th I have ach direct deposit...never had a problem with payment but this time I was not paid..I contacted support they took 3 days to get back to me,and all they said is giveus a moment to try our best to resolve your issue thank you for your patience...no reason as to y we have not been paid.....my name is nikkierose on stripchat..and this is my only source of income at the moment and I cannot just go without payment...someone please get back to me...also I think that strip chat would benefit from having a numbers the girls can call when this problem happens...with there account no payments.
.if the men have a contact number....y dont we.....

Upvote 0
My problem with stripchat is extremely recent..I was supposed to be paid on the 7th I have ach direct deposit...never had a problem with payment but this time I was not paid..I contacted support they took 3 days to get back to me,and all they said is giveus a moment to try our best to resolve your issue thank you for your patience...no reason as to y we have not been paid.....my name is nikkierose on stripchat..and this is my only source of income at the moment and I cannot just go without payment...someone please get back to me...also I think that strip chat would benefit from having a numbers the girls can call when this problem happens...with there account no payments.

I'm not sure what country you're in or whether this is your first check with stripchat. I'm American and I'll tell you my experience with payments. If the week ended on Nov 7 that's when they collect your tokens into their payment system, on the 8th your status will show as processing, and on the 9th they will wire money to your bank. For me the money always shows up in my account on Wednesdays, which would be the 10th in this scenario, unless there is a bank holiday that week.

The first time I was ever paid by them the bank took a few days to verify the deposit before the money was available in my account. If you're in the US yesterday was a bank holiday, so if this is your first payment it may not be available to you until Monday. If the status of you payment in your earnings section says it was paid then I'm confident it's being held by your bank. I hope that's helpful information.

Support usually isn't very fast IMO, and I don't think xchloe is here on the weekends. You can try calling your bank. Sometimes they can tell you if there's a transfer pending even if it's not visible to you. I don't want to post publicly what company name they use for deposits, but you can just ask if there are any ach transfers pending. Personally I've never had any issues with payments and any scares I've had turned out to be me forgetting about bank holidays.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0

Hey @Nikkierose

I would like to apologize for any delays which occurred with our Customer Support team.

Although we do try to always respond quickly, at times, the increased wait-time is due to the high volume of inquiries received that day/week as the department gets quite overwhelmed.

I do hope the issue you experienced with your payment has already been addressed and sorted but if for some reason it is still pending, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I would be more than happy to provide you with some assistance.

Enjoy your day 😉

Upvote 0
Can you guys please do the same with the "mute" popup as you did with the "send tip" bit?
I mean, can you make it appear only in the chat bit and not the whole screen? Or, since it's so easy to UNMUTE, you don't even need a "Are you sure you want to mute this user?" popup. If you do it accidentally, then you can easily undo it, or the model or another knight can.

Upvote 1
Can you guys please do the same with the "mute" popup as you did with the "send tip" bit?
I mean, can you make it appear only in the chat bit and not the whole screen? Or, since it's so easy to UNMUTE, you don't even need a "Are you sure you want to mute this user?" popup. If you do it accidentally, then you can easily undo it, or the model or another knight can.
Must admit I dislike having to click twice in different places to mute someone. Seems needlessly long. As you say, unmuting is simple if you make a mistake.

Upvote 1

Must admit I dislike having to click twice in different places to mute someone. Seems needlessly long. As you say, unmuting is simple if you make a mistake.

Hey @Brett M @Ozzie_

Thank you for the feedback.

Your suggestions sound great so I will now forward your comments to our Product Development team.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve our services 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0