AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I am new to this forum. Just saying ;)

Anyway, that would be a great thing to have for serial tippers like me. I don't think it would happen though, this is not a dig at all, but I am pretty sure SC would prefer you NOT to see what you have spent at a glance, as it would probably put you off tipping as much once you see how much you have spent. SC want you to TIP TIP TIP, just like the models do. It wouldn't make sense from a "business perspective".

At least with some models you can see the top tippers for the month and day.

I believe I just shot down the suggestion I support ;)

I realise that "Guy Models" on SC are predominantly for other guys (read:gay/bi etc), but is it possible for SC to introduce a Knight and King equivalent for "straight guy" rooms/models? Which would be a Princess and Queen.

Probably not viable to make this a priority update, as the market for this would be VERY tiny as we speak. But hey, it could be the start of a revolution if SC embraced "Cam Guys for Girls" to watch and tip. Something else to separate SC from the rest.

Thanks for reading.

Hey @ffbbzz
All ideas, thoughts and suggestions are always appreciated so thank you.. I will be passing them on for consideration ;)

Reactions: ffbbzz and NotYou
Upvote 0
Anyway, that would be a great thing to have for serial tippers like me. I don't think it would happen though, this is not a dig at all, but I am pretty sure SC would prefer you NOT to see what you have spent at a glance, as it would probably put you off tipping as much once you see how much you have spent. SC want you to TIP TIP TIP, just like the models do. It wouldn't make sense from a "business perspective".
I'm not really sure what you're asking, but it sounds like you want to be able to see some kind of summary stats on how much you have tipped over a given period? I totally agree with that, and I've previously suggested we get the ability to download our token history as a CSV file. Right now the tokens history page isn't worth much in terms of statistics or summaries.

Suggestion for you @Charlie_SC ☝️🙂

Reactions: Wolf359 and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
...I've previously suggested we get the ability to download our token history as a CSV file. Right now the tokens history page isn't worth much in terms of statistics or summaries.
Couldn't agree more. A CSV file download option should be easy to implement on StripChat's end and would be very useful to users wanting to analyze their tipping habits.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
I was wondering if there could be a way for a USER to see how many tokens they have tipped specific models when they go to the model's room.
In a related matter, it would be useful to me as a knight to know how many tokens have been tipped to my model by each user in public chat. As a knight, borderline unacceptable behavior (and my response to it in the room) must be considered within the context of the user's tipping history. My model expects me to give more latitude to those in the room who have considerable tipping history, as opposed to those who do not.

For example, users on occasion make requests/demands for menu items while in public chat, but without tipping for that specific request via tip note. Those that don't tip are warned, and making a second tip-free request typically warrants a muting. However, if a user with a significant tipping history (even if there was no tipping during that show) makes a request without a tip, he typically is not called out by me, and my model will sometimes comply, depending upon the request. It would be helpful for me to be able to be quickly reminded of the user's tipping history with my model as part of determining if any punitive action is necessary on my part.

Although my memory typically serves me well as far as remembering large tippers, on occasion I have muted users for non-tip requests only to have my model unmute, due to me not remembering what she considered a significant tipping history. I should note in a few rare cases, these users were big tippers, but only in private. Therefore, I had no way of knowing, and I understand my suggestion here would make no difference.

Very nice tool to have, but not holding my breath...

Upvote 0
In a related matter, it would be useful to me as a knight to know how many tokens have been tipped to my model by each user in public chat.
Nope. Bad idea. The model can already see that information, but other users should not be able to see my tipping totals for a particular model. It's simply none of their business, knight or not.
In different words: if the model won't disclose that information to you as her knight, why should the site?

Upvote 0
Nope. Bad idea. The model can already see that information, but other users should not be able to see my tipping totals for a particular model. It's simply none of their business, knight or not.
In different words: if the model won't disclose that information to you as her knight, why should the site?
Yes, as I said, not holding my breath. Nice to have, but not likely.

BTW, the public tip totals are essentially disclosed, as they are shown in public chat as they occur. Granted, it would be a somewhat tedious task to keep manual records of each tip as it occurs in public and from which user, but it could and has been done.

Upvote 0
In a related matter, it would be useful to me as a knight to know how many tokens have been tipped to my model by each user in public chat.
Umm.... nope.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude; but I will be blunt.

How much I tip "your" model is none of your damned business. If you want to know, ask her. If she chooses to tell you, that is her choice.

Upvote 0
BTW, the public tip totals are essentially disclosed, as they are shown in public chat as they occur. Granted, it would be a somewhat tedious task to keep manual records of each tip as it occurs in public and from which user, but it could and has been done.
The number of tokens a user have tipped or bought content for offline and spent on privates isn't public information and could be higher than the amount of tokens tipped in public. A user could also have cleared out the model's Amazon wish list or bought OF content and spent that way.

A feature like this would basically give often random ultimate users access to a model's general ledger. I've seen my fair share of knights who fell out of favour with a model, and this is information they simply should not have. Kiss and tell is a very real thing. Since StripChat is based in the EU this is also a GDPR nightmare just waiting to happen. It's not like you sign an NDA when you become a knight ...

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Is there a way to see which video was purchased after a member has bought it? just having "purchase of video" is very vague and dosnt really help with determining what content people are buying so that more of that kind of content can be uploaded.

Upvote 0
The recent addition of the model schedule that automatically adjusts itself to the user's local time is a very welcome feature. Thank you for that StripChat!

Could that schedule feature be modified to include the possibility of an optional note, either for a particular day or for the schedule as a whole? For example, if a studio model does an occasional car show, it would be nice for her to be able to highlight that special show with a note proximate to the time for that show.

The model I knight for includes a note near the schedule in her profile to announce her special shows. She tells me she would much prefer to simply include a note in the automated schedule itself as she enters her show hours for the week.

Upvote 0
I suggest hiring support agents who do NOT have affiliation with the major cam studios. Most the support agents are paid under the table by the larger studios/models to give them quick support while ignoring others

Upvote 0
I suggest hiring support agents who do NOT have affiliation with the major cam studios. Most the support agents are paid under the table by the larger studios/models to give them quick support while ignoring others

Please note, your comments are 100% inaccurate as none of the SC support agents (nor any of our staff) have any secret affiliations with any studios or models. While we understand that at times the Customer Support team is overwhelmed with queries and can take longer than expected to reply, all inquiries are always dealt with in a professional manner and all agents comply with all our regulations.

Should you ever require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time.

Upvote 0
I thought of an idea that isn't beneficial to a user but may be very helpful for a model, especially for studios.
A way to Save, Export and Import specific elements of the profile, 1 of those being the Tip Menu(s).

Obviously the "save" part is already there, so adding a way for the model/studio to export the tip menu to the computer, then importing it to another account could be really useful. Maybe the same could be for the wheel game too.

Just a thought

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
I do wish that this site, as well as other sites, would stop advertising us (when we tweet our profile URL) as "Yummybrownfox: Free Live Sex Show." Not every model is offering sex shows out in the free chat area, so this can be misleading. I said the same thing to a CamModelDirectory rep. last year...about them putting the hashtag #skypesex at the end of all of their tweets advertising CMD models. Not every CMD model is offering penetration shows at all times. I'd just prefer to not tweet out misleading info, and then possibly have to deal with "BuT i WaNtEd To SeE yOu FuCk DaT pUsSy DoE!" 🙄 Lol.

Upvote 0
I think it would be great if a model just decides to make you a Knight, it should do similar to if you are asked to be a friend. It should give you a notification to "accept" or "decline".
Many guys don't want to go around and be a Knight to every model they tip or chat to. And most women do not ASK before, so i think users would appreciate being able to say "no" by declining the "invitation" to become one. Also, a way to remove yourself as a Knight once you have already been added would be nice.

Upvote 0
Many guys don't want to go around and be a Knight to every model they tip or chat to. And most women do not ASK before
+1
I recently found out I'm a knight in a room after googling my (unique) StripChat username. I can't even remember being in the room, but I obviously have at one point. It's not annoying as such, but you can never know if the model is handing out knight badges as some kind of reward or if she wanted you to actually show up and do knight stuff (i.e. mostly be tagged by greys when they want you to tip).

I'm now a knight in the room I tend to hang out in, but I'm one of 14 (!) knights in it.

Upvote 0
+1
I recently found out I'm a knight in a room after googling my (unique) StripChat username. I can't even remember being in the room, but I obviously have at one point. It's not annoying as such, but you can never know if the model is handing out knight badges as some kind of reward or if she wanted you to actually show up and do knight stuff (i.e. mostly be tagged by greys when they want you to tip).

I'm now a knight in the room I tend to hang out in, but I'm one of 14 (!) knights in it.

From what I have seen, being a Knight isn't anything special like it tries to make out to be because most models will hand it out o ALL red names that go to the room tip just a few tokens, or sometimes not even tip at all. So then you see 20+ knights for a lot of models and most of them you never see in the room again or tipping granted this could be they tip anonymous, show invisible, or tip in PM).

I am not red but the couple I do Knight for I know I am "special" (lols) to, and not just "hey you're a tipper I will knight you). 2 in particular don't knight (in fact they both only have me as a Knight, they used to have a few more but removed them - which many don't do, they don't remove those who never visit them anymore. I see plenty of knights in profiles who have deleted (or been deleted) their account).

Upvote 0
+1
I recently found out I'm a knight in a room after googling my (unique) StripChat username. I can't even remember being in the room, but I obviously have at one point.
Same with me. I have been knighted twice in rooms where I've never tipped and had no significant interactions with the model. Both were revoked after some weeks or months, as I never visited either room after being knighted.

Upvote 0
Honest question here guys... what is the downside to being knighted against your wishes?

I agree that models who knight anyone who tips are wasting their time and maybe even doing themselves a disservice, but if a model knights me without discussion I feel under no obligation towards her or her room, my behaviour will not change. Nor do I see any disadvantage to me. 🤷‍♂️

(A model *friend* who knights me, now that is a different situation, I will defend her and support & help her to the best of my ability)

Upvote 0
Honest question here guys... what is the downside to being knighted against your wishes?

I agree that models who knight anyone who tips are wasting their time and maybe even doing themselves a disservice, but if a model knights me without discussion I feel under no obligation towards her or her room, my behaviour will not change. Nor do I see any disadvantage to me. 🤷‍♂️

(A model *friend* who knights me, now that is a different situation, I will defend her and support & help her to the best of my ability)

I know you're asking the members this, but I hope it's okay for me to respond. I think it's the fact that it's catching members off guard when models are giving them this knight title (A Stripchat "knight" is basically a room moderator, right?) without the member giving any indication at all that he's interested in that. I mean, moderating a chatroom is kind of a big deal and responsibility, imo, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it.

And from what I'm reading in these comments...the member doesn't even have the option to UNknight himself? That's ridiculous. So now he has to politely ask the model to UNknight him, which could be awkward because you're worried you may hurt her feelings. Lol. It all just seems silly to me, and could easily be avoided if models would just ask the member beforehand if he'd like to be a knight.

Upvote 0
I know you're asking the members this, but I hope it's okay for me to respond. I think it's the fact that it's catching members off guard when models are giving them this knight title (A Stripchat "knight" is basically a room moderator, right?) without the member giving any indication at all that he's interested in that. I mean, moderating a chatroom is kind of a big deal and responsibility, imo, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it.

And from what I'm reading in these comments...the member doesn't even have the option to UNknight himself? That's ridiculous. So now he has to politely ask the model to UNknight him, which could be awkward because you're worried you may hurt her feelings. Lol. It all just seems silly to me, and could easily be avoided if models would just ask the member beforehand if he'd like to be a knight.
Hey there @yummybrownfox . Of course you can reply. :)

You make good points.

It can be a surprise. It's happened to me a couple of times in the past (surprise knighting) I always thanked the model for the honour and said that I would support in any way I could *but* that I would not be visiting or tipping any more than I did already and they should feel free to de-knight me if that was not ok.

Upvote 0
The downsides to me are the implicit expectations from the model, the fact that it could be perceived as a model lock-in and honestly the rudeness of just doing stuff like that without even bothering to ask. If nothing else, it devalues the knight role. Models willy nilly promoting high tippers must be why there are so many power tripping knights. They basically bought their privileges in the public chat, and now we suffer the consequences (sometimes).

Also, I don't follow the school of thought that it's okay for things to happen as long as nobody gets killed. It's basically how you argue here.

Upvote 0
The downsides to me are the implicit expectations from the model, the fact that it could be perceived as a model lock-in and honestly the rudeness of just doing stuff like that without even bothering to ask. If nothing else, it devalues the knight role. Models willy nilly promoting high tippers must be why there are so many power tripping knights. They basically bought their privileges in the public chat, and now we suffer the consequences (sometimes).

Fair enough.
Also, I don't follow the school of thought that it's okay for things to happen as long as nobody gets killed. It's basically how you argue here.
Nope, that is not how I am arguing here. (Actually I am not arguing any point of view at all)

I was saying that for ME, I see no issue. That is why I asked my question of you and others who do have an issue. (educational purposes) At no time did I suggest that your stance was incorrect and mine correct.

Upvote 0
I thought of an idea that isn't beneficial to a user but may be very helpful for a model, especially for studios.
A way to Save, Export and Import specific elements of the profile, 1 of those being the Tip Menu(s).

Obviously the "save" part is already there, so adding a way for the model/studio to export the tip menu to the computer, then importing it to another account could be really useful. Maybe the same could be for the wheel game too.

Just a thought

Hey @Brett M
Please provide more info - why are models changing accounts so often that they need this?

Upvote 0