AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Hey everyone :hi:
@Life_Happens @Wolf359 @CheeseMoon @Brett M @Ozzie_ @yummybrownfox

All comments regarding Knights are valid and have been noted, and are also already being discussed by the relevant team (option to UNknight and/or decline).

Please note, at this point in time, if a user would like to be removed as a knight without speaking to the model, they can contact Support via LiveChat who can assist them with removal.

Upvote 0
The model I knight for may not be typical, but she normally runs through eight to twelve goals per show. She has them all decided upon and written down before the show begins.

If the broadcast is moving along quickly, stopping to enter more goals after the fifth has been reached is sometimes disruptive to the flow of the show. Would it be possible to increase the number of goals that can be established before a show begins, perhaps to eight to ten? It would seem a relatively simple matter since that functionality already exists, but just in a lesser number.

Upvote 0
Expand spying to include group and/or ticket shows.

(at the discretion of the model of course - as an expanded perk)

Aren't group shows and ticket shows already priced really low...usually? I've never done them before on here, but I see that models can charge as low as 4 tokens for a group show (I'm assuming that's per minute?)...and can charge as low as 8 tokens per ticket for a ticket show. What do Stripchat models usually charge for these shows? I know that on MyFreeCams, the group show rate is automatically set at 10 tokens per minute (or 1 token every 6 seconds), and there is no spy feature for group shows on there because the show is already at a super low price. Which is why they encourage you also tip the model during an MFC group show.

Upvote 0
Aren't group shows and ticket shows already priced really low...usually? I've never done them before on here, but I see that models can charge as low as 4 tokens for a group show (I'm assuming that's per minute?)...and can charge as low as 8 tokens per ticket for a ticket show. What do Stripchat models usually charge for these shows? I know that on MyFreeCams, the group show rate is automatically set at 10 tokens per minute (or 1 token every 6 seconds), and there is no spy feature for group shows on there because the show is already at a super low price. Which is why they encourage you also tip the model during an MFC group show.

Once again. It has nothing to do with the entry cost of a show. It's another perk to encourage a user to become a subscriber to a model. I am pretty sure one of the aims of a model is to get as many subscribers as possible.

Upvote 0
Once again. It has nothing to do with the entry cost of a show. It's another perk to encourage a user to become a subscriber to a model. I am pretty sure one of the aims of a model is to get as many subscribers as possible.
No it's so you can get free shows because you can't afford to pay for a luxury item. These Jedi mind tricks won't work on us.

Subscription based canshows are a thing of the past because camsites know they aren't as profitable making users pay every month.

Dude under the disguise of helping your request is extremely selfish. That's not cool. You know what helps models? Paying them for their shows/time because you value their worth. If you can't afford it, that's on you.

Upvote 0
Once again. It has nothing to do with the entry cost of a show.
I think it has everything to do with the entry cost of a ticket show, and you are basing your suggestion on users being entitled to acting as ticket buyers' +1 after paying a pretty small monthly amount. A fan club membership costs $10, $20 or $50 per month, which is roughly the cost of a 90, 210 or 565 token package. At those prices you get plenty of perks already (if the model can be arsed to make fan club content. Many apparently can't though), including - in most rooms - free spying on non exclusive privates. So there's your "free ticket show"; spy on privates.

To get a ticket show going you need at least *some* ticket buyers, so worst case you may end up with 10 fan club members waiting for a couple of idiots to buy tickets and give them a free show. I.e. a sort of "paying freeloader". This will change the dynamic of too many rooms in too many strange ways.

Upvote 0
To get a ticket show going you need at least *some* ticket buyers, so worst case you may end up with 10 fan club members waiting for a couple of idiots to buy tickets and give them a free show. I.e. a sort of "paying freeloader". This will change the dynamic of too many rooms in too many strange ways.
on streamate we have gold shows where people pay a flat rate. $0 gold shows became a thing where the model sets the buy-in for that instead of an actual price. an average gold show is $1-$5. they are cheap to begin with. to watch members learn they can watch free shows if they camp out enough. it did change the site's dynamic for a while because it seemed like everyone was doing them. i remember struggling to get goldshows going when i normally had an easy time making my goals. i ended up having to go on a gold show hiatus. it got so bad, i stopped trying. a lot of models figured out in the long run they aren't sufficient and now only a few do the $0.

Upvote 0
i remember struggling to get goldshows going when i normally had an easy time making my goals.
It's basic microeconomy. If you include too many freebies/perks/extras in whatever service or subscription you sell, somebody (probably you) has to pay for it in the end. Free-ish tickets shows wouldn't be a problem if SC models generally had a hundred fan club members each, because the monthly membership fees alone would cover whatever an occasional ticket show was worth in terms of lost tips. But they don't. A fan club member is a rare sight on SC.

It sounds obvious but bears repeating; don't work for free when you run a business. Ever.

Upvote 0
1. that makes absolutely no sense nor is sensible reasoning for a model to allow expanded privileges to knights to spy on group/ticket shows. Even at her discretion, wtf point is the role of the knight at that point if your spying and unable to do mod the room as need be?

Unless the models turns it into a monthly goal for the highest tipper of the month to get knight privileges, those extended privileges you mentioned are not profitable for the model and are purely selfish knight reasons

2. Unless you’re a model, I don’t think you know what it takes and how hard is to attract members to subscribe and maintain that retention. So again, how does extending extra perks to knights help a model build a stronger fan base and subscription retention? It doesn’t.

I second what @CheeseMoon has said about the economics and sustainability of fan clubs. Just as @AudriTwo stated as well, low to free shows are not profitable in the long run and are much more work than need be.

Upvote 0

Once again, y'all don't need any more perks. Lol. You already have other options for cheap-ass shows. And I believe that when you sign up a a member, they give you free tokens to start with. Not to mention the fact that premium members (or ultimate members or whatever tf it's called) have that perk of being able to bother any model they want via PM (including models they don't even tip or chat with in the chatroom). And getting subscribers is nice and all, but subscribers who are actually willing to spend money is even better. 🙂 A lot of these subscribers (or people "favoriting" us) are gray members who camp out in our free chat all day. It's weird to me that you keep talking like this after your introductory post on this forum was announcing to everyone that you're a Stripchat member who "tips well."

I give Stripchat props, though, for finally giving us the option to permanently ban members. I am very happy about that, and it felt good to be able to perma-ban that WhiteMassaBWC dude that returned to my room last night.

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No it's so you can get free shows because you can't afford to pay for a luxury item. These Jedi mind tricks won't work on us.

Subscription based canshows are a thing of the past because camsites know they aren't as profitable making users pay every month.

Dude under the disguise of helping your request is extremely selfish. That's not cool. You know what helps models? Paying them for their shows/time because you value their worth. If you can't afford it, that's on you.

It's weird to me that he's making posts like this, because his first post(s) on here is of him telling everyone that he's a Stripchat member who "tips well."

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
And I believe that when you sign up a a member, they give you free tokens to start with.
Nope, or at least I didn't get any. StripChat do however hand out 50 free tokens to 10-12 different users every hour or so, *if* you sign up for the draw *and* claim them within 10 minutes if you win.
I'm not sure why "tips well" is even a part of the discussion. Nobody should lead suggestions with how much they have spent and what badge(s) they have in the chat, because at best it's just meaningless noise with regard to the suggestion itself.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Personally, I think if he gets a free sub to see what his "favorite" model is doing, then so should his parents/ guardian (s)/ wife/ boss at work.
Because they deserve a free subscritption too, to see wtf he's doing w all his spare time.
I'm sure they'd find it really eye-opening.

Upvote 0
There doesn't seem to be any "norm" from what I have seen, ticket shows I have seen are usually 50tks and up per ticket. My model friend usually charges 99 or even 150. She is non-explicit in public but her ticket shows can be quite explicit depending on the mood .

As for group shows, most common I have seen is 24tks per minute.

(All this of course is just what I have seen :) )

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Nope, or at least I didn't get any. StripChat do however hand out 50 free tokens to 10-12 different users every hour or so, *if* you sign up for the draw *and* claim them within 10 minutes if you win.
I'm not sure why "tips well" is even a part of the discussion. Nobody should lead suggestions with how much they have spent and what badge(s) they have in the chat, because at best it's just meaningless noise with regard to the suggestion itself.

Okay, I was pretty sure I'd made a premium account on there a while back to see what things look like on the member's side...and got an e-mail giving me tokens, and then was trying to figure out who to give them to. Could've been a different site. Regardless, it doesn't negate anything I've said to ffbbzz.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
There doesn't seem to be any "norm" from what I have seen, ticket shows I have seen are usually 50tks and up per ticket. My model friend usually charges 99 or even 150. She is non-explicit in public but her ticket shows can be quite explicit depending on the mood .

As for group shows, most common I have seen is 24tks per minute.

(All this of course is just what I have seen :) )

This is helpful. 50 token per ticket is what I had to mind. I seem to like using $5 as my default price for many things (Videos, ass flashes...), so that sounds good to me. Thank you.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
IN REGARDS TO MY "SPYING" PERK SUGGESTION.

This thread is for ideas and suggestions. This is why I posted here. Some ideas work, some don't... that is it how it works. Some responses here seem to be a bit too passionate however. Referring to my previous, totally unrelated posts is a bit much in my opinion. Some posts on here come across as attacking my persona.

It was just an idea, a thought.

Ideas are presented, discussions are had and different points of view are heard. But do not pass judgement on me. You have no right, and that is not what we are here for.

It does not matter if you agree with my ideas or not. Present your thoughts on THE IDEA... not on me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0

This thread is for ideas and suggestions. This is why I posted here. Some ideas work, some don't... that is it how it works. Some responses here seem to be a bit too passionate however. Referring to my previous, totally unrelated posts is a bit much in my opinion. Some posts on here come across as attacking my persona.

Ideas are presented, discussions are had and different points of view are heard. But do not pass judgement on me. You have no right, and that is not what we are here for.

It does not matter if you agree with my ideas or not. Present your thoughts on THE IDEA... not on me.

Thank you.
As an idea, I don't see any advantage to the model in offering 'perks' to join a show for free.
A ticket show is a one-time entry cost, usually very reasonably priced, with an expectation that tipping still continues during the show. So the cost of entry is likely to be lower than the tips sent.
Allowing free entry would probably give an impression the entire show was free to enjoy. At least spying on a private is an ongoing per-minute cost to the user; you can't just enter and enjoy for as long as it goes on, without it costing you.
As for passing judgement, the vast majority of members on the forum are models, or viewers who are actively supportive of models and the industry. Therefore the feeling is always going to be in favour of the model doing their job and earning the most he or she can earn. So ideas/suggestions for offering free perks from a viewer's point of view may not align with that. Your early posts have tended to be around suggestions that favour viewers, rather than models.
Subscribing is a good way of being supportive of a model, but IMO motivation for having any sense of entitlement in return should be questioned.

Upvote 0
My replies was in fact about the idea, but whatever ...

My take on this is very simple; despite the occasional nitpicking gripes I enjoy visiting cam models when I can, and since they need to earn a decent living so they will be bothered to show up to work the next day, I'm as a matter of principle opposed to anything that cuts into their (for some) already meagre revenue. They run a business. If you like the service you should pay for it so it doesn't go away.

If you run a business (like I did for many years), you always try to figure out the answer to the question "would doing this be profitable?" when you get or have ideas like yours. Sometimes the answer is "yes" and sometimes the answer is "no" (or sometimes even "wtf was I thinking?"). I think the answer to this question in your case is a simple "no".

Upvote 0

Thank you.
thanks for the mansplain. 👍
im all for having a discussion, bb. it's my opinion your idea is selfish and will not be profitable for cammodels and stripchat. i gave you reasons why i believed your idea was so. you can disagree all you want. i'm sorry if me telling you your idea sucks hurts your feelings. :h:

you presented yourself in your introduction post as a member who "tips well." when you make suggestions to undercut models pay because you can't afford the luxury service us cammodels, it's suspicious. it's also suspicious to present information about yourself and snap back "don't judge me." should we ignore the facts you present to us when having a discussion on the subject? (you had another thread with the same suggestion, only for knights to get a free pass into ticket shows. no one agreed and there were explanations why. so you came up with a new idea to get free shows here) i'm not trying to look down on you for not being able to afford shows or reaching your spending limits. it's great to be financially responsible! the point im trying to bring home is camsites are a luxury service. that's also why you are getting the response you are getting.

example: i love vivienne westwood. it's my favorite designer brand next to dior. i have purchased several items throughout the years. vintage and new. it would be neat if vivienne westwood would print more cherub tops in my size and give me one for free because i've spent so much already and cannot afford the resells. it would be selfish of me to suggest they do that. if i presented this idea on a fashion industry forum other luxury brand connoisseurs/fashion industry workers would probably laugh at me and ask me where my upper lip is.

again your jedi mind tricks will not work on us. most of the active members here who are patrons of camsites usually will favor models, and we models want to get paid appropriately for our hard, exhausting physically, and mentally work. because that's what it is. it's work where the models' earnings are 100% commission-based.

it's okay to present ideas. but when presenting those ideas, they maybe criticized by the people you are presenting too. criticizing your idea isn't an attack on you or your character. we are going off your words.

Upvote 0
Hello xChloe, I don't know if I opened the topic in the right place, I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I'm a new member and I was blocked because I was streaming with an unregistered user in my first broadcast and I couldn't get help in the live support section. I sent my documents and got approval, but I definitely did not know that we should register my partner, you will make me very happy if you activate my account I sent you an e-mail about it, I would be very grateful if you could take a look. Best regards

Upvote 0
sorry dp and i have more thoughts for @ffbbzz. i know i can be fairly sarcastic with my tone, and i apologize if my tone is hurtful. i talk like a witty asshole. been like this since i was a toddler. ANYWHO

i went to art school once upon a time. we were taught criticism helps improve our art. when presenting our work, we were given positive and negative criticism. sometimes pretty brutal. oh boy was it ever soul-crushing.

criticism is also good to apply to ideas. if every idea is presented with no negative and only positive or in agreeance, then that would more than likely not lead to any improvement. if anything its toxic. criticism how we get better ideas.

Upvote 0
sorry dp and i have more thoughts for @ffbbzz. i know i can be fairly sarcastic with my tone, and i apologize if my tone is hurtful. i talk like a witty asshole. been like this since i was a toddler. ANYWHO

i went to art school once upon a time. we were taught criticism helps improve our art. when presenting our work, we were given positive and negative criticism. sometimes pretty brutal. oh boy was it ever soul-crushing.

criticism is also good to apply to ideas. if every idea is presented with no negative and only positive or in agreeance, then that would more than likely not lead to any improvement. if anything its toxic. criticism how we get better ideas.

OK fair enough. I appreciate your post.

Maybe it's a flaw of mine, I don't know, not being able to understand why people react the way they do. And maybe I don't handle criticism well. I really just don't like it when people assume my intentions is all, I do not react kindly to it. I also realize that you actually don't know me. I only just registered on this forum, so in your eyes, I could just be some lying asshole who is out for a free ride and playing Jedi Mind tricks ( ;) - despite being directed at me, I still find that funny). So please please rest assured that my intentions are always good.

I also apologize if I have offended anyone. I know that you models work hard, and you really do not make that much money considering what you are doing. It's a tough world. It takes a very brave person to do what you models do, easier for some than others, but always brave nonetheless. I also realize the word "free" is a very sensitive word, understandably, so I will keep that in mind for future posts.

Thank you and hopefully you all will get to know me better over time (and for me to get to know y'all better as well).

Upvote 0
Hello xChloe, I don't know if I opened the topic in the right place, I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I'm a new member and I was blocked because I was streaming with an unregistered user in my first broadcast and I couldn't get help in the live support section. I sent my documents and got approval, but I definitely did not know that we should register my partner, you will make me very happy if you activate my account I sent you an e-mail about it, I would be very grateful if you could take a look. Best regards

Hey @sudem0795
In order for me to assist you further, please email me directly at charlie@stripchat.com and provide/confirm the below information:
  • Username:
  • Registered email address for this account:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Merhaba [KULLANICI=64350]@sudem0795[/KULLANICI]
Size daha fazla yardımcı olabilmem için lütfen doğrudan charlie@stripchat.com adresinden bana e-posta gönderin ve aşağıdaki bilgileri sağlayın/onaylayın:
  • Kullanıcı adı:
  • Bu hesap için kayıtlı e-posta adresi:
Cevabınızı sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum.
dün sana e-posta gönderdim charlie I am very happy that you care

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0