AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I've been on stripchat for 7 months now, and so far it's been a pretty good experience.

However, recently I had to file a complaint against a model who was running a scam job and didn't produce what was paid for. It took a bit of searching to find your customer assistance chat, but I finally found it and my refund was issued rather quickly. It was the first complaint I have filed in the 7 months I have been there, and I'm not a low level member who spends pennies a day. It would be nice for those of use that spend good money there to have a quick link to customer service in the rare instance that we need it. Overall, my experience at Stripchat has been good, and there are a lot of wonderful models there.

The tip screen is oppressive unless you are in full screen mode. Even then, I think there should be an option to shrink it down some. Just my $.02

Upvote 0
Image Part 1:
A new tab called "Community". The functionality of the tab with text channels, voice channels etc works 100% exactly like Discord, Slack, Telegram. creating a new revenue stream for models to sell their "Fan Club" or to incentives recurring revenue stream for Ultimate subscriptions.

Image Part 2:
the channels created by models with the # is organized labeled rooms for discussion with text that can contain images, video clips and images.
#movies
#gaming
#general chat

the speaker icons could be voice rooms connecting the mic directly through the browser.

Stripchat-Discord-Mockup-part1.jpgIMAGE

Stripchat-Discord-Mockup-part2.jpgIMAGE

Upvote 0
I've been on stripchat for 7 months now, and so far it's been a pretty good experience.

However, recently I had to file a complaint against a model who was running a scam job and didn't produce what was paid for. It took a bit of searching to find your customer assistance chat, but I finally found it and my refund was issued rather quickly. It was the first complaint I have filed in the 7 months I have been there, and I'm not a low level member who spends pennies a day. It would be nice for those of use that spend good money there to have a quick link to customer service in the rare instance that we need it. Overall, my experience at Stripchat has been good, and there are a lot of wonderful models there.

The tip screen is oppressive unless you are in full screen mode. Even then, I think there should be an option to shrink it down some. Just my $.02

I think having a Live Chat option more visible (on all pages in the bottom corner, for example) is both a good and bad idea.
With it being so visible to everyone on all pages, can you imagine just everyone sending complaints about stupid reasons and then making support take forever to respond? At least this way, if you have a legitimate problem (like yours), you will actively search (and to be honest it isn't hard to find the help section with the live chat)

The tip menu screen has been mentioned previously so you're not the only one thinking this. The only saving grace for it is having the commands you can type, but it can be much easier to click the tip button and do it that way so you make no errors so I definitely agree the tip popup needs changing so it doesn't cover the model's video (it could replace the chat temporarily or be a popup within the chat)

Upvote 0
Could users have a way to add notes about models, similar to how models can do it with members?
It's impossible to go through PMs to try find something specific about a model and it can be somewhat insulting if you forget and have to ask said model again, especially if you talk a lot to them haha.
It wouldn#t have to be lots of notes we can store, just a character limit of 200 - 300 or something.

I don't want my computer or google drive or anything full of word documents (or one I guess) with models info and comments etc. That feels way too... weird and creepy, so a way to just add a note to their name would be really useful.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
The tip menu screen has been mentioned previously so you're not the only one thinking this. The only saving grace for it is having the commands you can type, but it can be much easier to click the tip button and do it that way so you make no errors so I definitely agree the tip popup needs changing so it doesn't cover the model's video (it could replace the chat temporarily or be a popup within the chat)

Definitely not the only one. I try to mention that now and then here in the hope that they'll finally change it. I really, really hate it. lol

Just a terrible implementation. It bothers me as a user but more from a past life doing interface design. It's like an example of exactly what you don't want to do. Every aspect of it is wrong. Blocks the subject of interest. It's unnecessarily large. Darkening the screen is unnecessary. It's slow and clunky to use. It should be out of the way and a small area that doesn't interfere with the video or chat and is always on screen and easily and quickly accessed in the same way that virtually every other site does it.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@xChloe Hi. I have a question, because I'm a little confused by this. This is saying that I was "online 5 months ago," (My model account was approved May 12, to be exact) but I've NEVER clicked the button to actually start broadcasting on this site. All I've done so far is add some photos to my profile. Am I still going to get the "new model" tag when I start broadcasting this month?

SC.jpg

Upvote 0
@xChloe

So I'm broadcasting on Stripchat, and I noticed that when I send someone a PM, I'm unable to see the entire box that I'm typing in. I have no way of seeing what I'm actually typing until I've already sent it to the member.

Stripchat.jpg

Upvote 0
@xChloe

So I'm broadcasting on Stripchat, and I noticed that when I send someone a PM, I'm unable to see the entire box that I'm typing in. I have no way of seeing what I'm actually typing until I've already sent it to the member.

Great news that you started broadcasting on Stripchat!

May I ask you to send me a screenshot of the entire page at chloe@stripchat.com?

Perhaps you just have some notification in the browser (but if the issue is in something else, it will help me a lot to see the whole situation).

Upvote 0
@xChloe Hi. I have a question, because I'm a little confused by this. This is saying that I was "online 5 months ago," (My model account was approved May 12, to be exact) but I've NEVER clicked the button to actually start broadcasting on this site. All I've done so far is add some photos to my profile. Am I still going to get the "new model" tag when I start broadcasting this month?

I answered you by email (and added some extra information about the site as a bonus; hope it will be helpful :))

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Great news that you started broadcasting on Stripchat!

May I ask you to send me a screenshot of the entire page at chloe@stripchat.com?

Perhaps you just have some notification in the browser (but if the issue is in something else, it will help me a lot to see the whole situation).

I can't take another screenshot right now because I'm off cam. But it's been doing that all night anytime I tried to PM someone. I don't think it has anything to do with me having a notification in the browser. This issue is going to make it a pain trying to PM members, though, because it won't let me see what I am typing in the box.

Upvote 0
I answered you by email (and added some extra information about the site as a bonus; hope it will be helpful :))

Thank you.

I've been trying to upload several videos for sale on there, but for some reason only a few have posted successfully. The others that I try to post keep sitting on the "Video is being processed/Processing may take a few minutes" status for a really long time...and just will not budge. And these are short videos (Like only 3 minutes long). So then I end up just deleting it, and trying to find a different video to upload instead.

Upvote 0
@xChloe

View attachment 89666
what that looks like to me is that the cookies bar is still there, did you already click OK to accept cookies? if so try doing a forced fresh by holding down ctrl and tapping the F5 key or holding down ctrl and pushing the refresh button on the browser.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
what that looks like to me is that the cookies bar is still there, did you already click OK to accept cookies? if so try doing a forced fresh by holding down ctrl and tapping the F5 key or holding down ctrl and pushing the refresh button on the browser.

I'm pretty sure I did, because I can't stand when that cookies bar gets in the way of the webpage. I'll try what you suggested when I get on there again. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Any update on if we'll ever get an option to ban members permanently? 30 days isn't enough. I remember other models on here suggested it a while back.

Just had to ban someone named whitemenhung11inches who's in my inbox bragging about his dick, talking about "See, you scared." 🙄 I - and other models - should not have to deal with banned fucktards being able to keep returning to our rooms every 30 days.

Upvote 0
offensive name.jpg

See, if you guys would give models a better ban option (Not this crap where we have to wait for the guy to type something in order to ban him), I could just BAN members with offensive screen names like this the second they enter my room. Really shitty that I had to let this dude just sit there in my room. And of course he never typed anything, so I couldn't ban him.

Upvote 0
we should be getting tax forms from stripchat if we aren’t already. I got one from MFC and OF but I’m being told that I have to figure it out based off the earnings tab on the site. That kinda makes no sense.
In Canada, we don't get tax docs. from them. It is all done by copy and paste, since there is no actual deductions.

Upvote 0
Ticket show
Can the mode be changed?

Recently, Chinese models have caused a lot of trouble on ticket shows.

Situation 1: After the countdown is 5 minutes, the ticket show cannot start. This problem can be avoided by the audience.

Situation 2: If the network is interrupted or interrupted under special circumstances, the ticket show will end immediately, causing the audience to refund the fee.

Situation 3: Bug, the ticket show is not over, but you need to spend the same amount of money to buy tickets, causing dissatisfaction and refund of the audience.

Situations 2 and 3, SC & models are not happy to see this situation, it will also cause loss of income.

Whether it can be in the ticket show, plus whether to customize the shortest time, even if it is interrupted unexpectedly during this time, the audience can still return to the ticket show again. After the time of the ticket show is met, the model can interrupt the ticket show at any time.

There is a self-determined length of time before the model is issued to avoid the problem of audience dissatisfaction and refunds.

Because of this problem, for fear of causing dissatisfaction with the audience, the refund was warned by SC. Many Chinese models cried because of this.

So Chinese models don’t want to sell ticket shows recently

Upvote 0
It would be nice if Stripchat didn't have to have that "free live sex show & chat" message at the bottom of all of our auto-tweets. Not every model on SC offers sex shows out in the open public chat, and I wish sites would stop misleading guys with model descriptions/tweets like these.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So Chinese models don’t want to sell ticket shows recently

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience with Ticket shows.

I would be very grateful if you could help me get more information about such situations. Can I ask you in the future, if something goes wrong, PM me or send an email at chloe@stripchat.com with details?

This will help our technicians understand exactly what happened and improve the site's performance if needed.

Upvote 0
I had an issue during c2c where my camera wouldn't show and I believe it was likely a browser permissions issue caused by a browser update. I didn't think of my browser being the culprit in this way because I've done c2c on the same browser before and it hadn't occurred to me that a browser update might have reset the permissions. However, after the fact, I found that going to the camera test page did reveal that I needed to allow SC to use my camera and mic again. Can you have the web site engineers check to ensure that initiating a c2c will always prompt the user to choose to allow if there is a change in camera/mic permissions? If that is not possible, I suggest providing the link to the camera test page somewhere very clear in the c2c camera settings page so we can at least remember to do that manually.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I had an issue during c2c where my camera wouldn't show and I believe it was likely a browser permissions issue caused by a browser update. I didn't think of my browser being the culprit in this way because I've done c2c on the same browser before and it hadn't occurred to me that a browser update might have reset the permissions. However, after the fact, I found that going to the camera test page did reveal that I needed to allow SC to use my camera and mic again. Can you have the web site engineers check to ensure that initiating a c2c will always prompt the user to choose to allow if there is a change in camera/mic permissions? If that is not possible, I suggest providing the link to the camera test page somewhere very clear in the c2c camera settings page so we can at least remember to do that manually.

Does yours not show for you and the model or JUST the model? So, can you see the little thumb of yourself, but the model only sees black?
If the model tells me it's black for her, then I unplug the USB and plug it back then it works fine. It doesn't always do this and it seems to be quite random.

Upvote 0
Not sure if this was something that was overlooked or if it's a bug but when I add someone to my "not interested", they still show in my "watch history", and no matter how many times I click "not interested" on them in this history, they will come back a few hours later or the next day.

It happens on both PC and Mobile
(Windows 8.1 + Android Galaxy s10 - both using Chrome)

Upvote 0
Does yours not show for you and the model or JUST the model? So, can you see the little thumb of yourself, but the model only sees black?
If the model tells me it's black for her, then I unplug the USB and plug it back then it works fine. It doesn't always do this and it seems to be quite random.

i am pretty sure it was my browser changing permissions from a previous update. As soon as I went to the test camera site, it asked me for permissions and I did not get that message at all during the c2c. If I had remembered to check it via a link in the camera settings or somewhere during the c2c, i think it would've solved my problems.

Upvote 0
Can you make the Tip Notes field the same amount of characters as a regular PM please? Or if that is not possible, at least more characters please? Thanks!

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

This has been mentioned already but please improve the thumbnails.
I am looking through the site right now on the main page and I clicked a thumbnail of a model, and when I entered the room, it said she hasn't been online for 27 minutes, yet it still shows her as "online" in the tags etc (I saw her on the main page under "milf"). I have refreshed multiple times, and also hard refreshed, it still shows the thumbnail there, so these need to be updated much more regularly on your end.

Edit:
Another one I just clicked, she was online 34 minutes ago.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

This has been mentioned already but please improve the thumbnails.
I am looking through the site right now on the main page and I clicked a thumbnail of a model, and when I entered the room, it said she hasn't been online for 27 minutes, yet it still shows her as "online" in the tags etc (I saw her on the main page under "milf"). I have refreshed multiple times, and also hard refreshed, it still shows the thumbnail there, so these need to be updated much more regularly on your end.

Edit:
Another one I just clicked, she was online 34 minutes ago.

Thank you for letting me know about that in detail!

I want to clarify whether I understood the situation correctly.

So you see a model in the general listing (main page) > click on the thumbnail > enter the chat > and already there you understand that she has not been broadcasting for half an hour?

Upvote 0

So you see a model in the general listing (main page) > click on the thumbnail > enter the chat > and already there you understand that she has not been broadcasting for half an hour?

Yes this is correct, and It was at least 2 models.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0

Stripchat has its bugs.

And that thing I mentioned before...about how it's telling people "Please wait...the model will be online soon" (When ALL I'm doing is editing "my show controls," but SC makes me click 'Start broadcast' just to do that)...I know it's not a bug, but I really don't like that. I'm not sure if these models Brett is talking about were just online on their page for a while, trying to edit their "My Show Controls" section...and somehow SC is listing them as "online" on the homepage as if they're live? Or if, after they log off for the night, SC is just taking a very long time to register that they're now "offline?"

I remember that on Streamate, after a model went into a private show...or went offline for the day, it would take about a minute for that to register with the site. So she'd still show up on the homepage as if she's still live.

Upvote 0