AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Unless you're a cam model, you'll never know how annoying it is to have a colored username in your room (with the ability to talk, and a lot of tokens showing), and to be able to see their tokens amount decreasing (They're tipping another model) while they're camped out in free chat not interacting or tipping me at all...and ignoring my hello's. Then hover my cursor over his name again to see that he's bought A LOT MORE tokens that are decreasing while he's camped out in my room. And I can't do a damn thing about it but look at his dumb-ass screen name sitting in my chat the entire time I'm live. That is not a good feeling at all. Had this been MFC, I would've just kicked him out my room.....

Upvote 0
How about an "official" BRB (Be Right Back) screen?
I know you may all argue that the model can put it into Spy Show Mode, but I think many worries if they do that, the guys will leave the room but if there was a simple and official BRB screen the model can click and guys can see she is going to be back in in a few minutes, they won't lose viewers.

So it would simply be that the model adds a photo of theirs.
Then there is an input box for text, so they can write something brief - or this bit can be automated by you, StripChat, simply "BRB - I will be right back, please don't go anywhere" or whatever. If it was customisable by the model, obviously limit the characters to something "fair", such as maybe 100?
They click save to this in the settings..

So now when they "enable" this when they need to "brb" it will show that photo with the text.
If you wanted to go a step further, which isn't needed, let them change font colour too - but I think a simple white text with a black outline or shadow would work most times - you guys can figure this out :p )

The reason I suggest this as an official way, is some models will put up a photo to "brb" but it's just a photo with no writing, so then you're stuck wondering "is this intentional" or "has it frozen" or what is happening, does th model know or what?

---------------------------------

It would be great if we had volume control on videos. Right now SOME videos will let you control the volume while other videos do not, and they are set at MAXIMUM volume, and they blast your ears off.
What I have seen is, if a model has a video on her "cover photo" are in the profile if you click this and play the video, you can increase or decrease the volume like you can on any regular video/media player. If you watch a video in the profile gallery, or from the feed or fan club feed, the volume is at maximum and you can NOT decrease/increase it, you can only MUTE or UNMUTE.

Upvote 0
📝

Re: KickOut Option

We acknowledge that models would like the functionality that allows them to kick out non-active users however, Stripchat is a 'freemium' platform therefore we cannot restrict non-active users from watching public live shows.

📝

I can fully understand and appreciate the idea of "kicking-out" outwardly abusive viewers... but the thought of arbitrarily kicking-out non-visibly-active viewers is counterproductive to your business.

Just imagine how much more attention is given to such an issue by models who are performing in front of 10 viewers than to models who are performing in front of 10,000 viewers. Suddenly some random stripchat viewer who hasn't typed a word to anyone... ever... on his first-ever visit to StripChat is being targeted for removal for reasons entirely tethered to whether some random model he's viewing has drawn 10, rather than 10,000 viewers!!!

He
has zero to do with how many viewers she attracts and certainly should not be penalized for reasons even remotely connected to the differences in numbers that way!

Lets be honest... when a guy arrives at StripChat... on a random day, not knowing whether anyone he's seen there before is even on her webcam at this moment...

he peruses the main menu page (or whatever first menu shows up)... and anyone 'interesting' who catches the eye, becomes a considerable curiosity. Most likely right-click on multiple names/photos there, and open each in an independent "window"... the end result being perhaps a group of 3 or 30 open "windows", of which he can only be immediately watching one... (or 4?).

This means all of the rest are going to have him listed in their room, while he is neither watching, abusing, nor tipping. That viewer being potentially "kicked out" of a room (some, potentially, on their first-ever visit to the website)... based most significantly upon how many viewers the model has at that moment is completely crazy!!!

Webcamming is a giant numbers game to all involved... and the power of those numbers should be harnessed for the benefit of all, and not to anybody's detriment.

Those who regularly have such concerns likely overlap a great deal the subset of humanity which has yet to fully recognize the outward appeal to their own personal confidence. It's easy to take a lesson from many of those women who recognize clearly some considerably unique element of their anatomy... and who make an obvious and bold presentation OF that unique aspect with close-ups and lots of focused camera attention on whatever it is. Those models aren't attempting to conceal that uniqueness with make-up (as if the first layer should fully cover one's uniqueness so that the second layer can paint the picture that the young woman thinks she wants or needs). They are boldly sharing what they have... and what if it's their boldness that stands out even more prominently than their anatomical wonders??

There has perhaps never been a better environment to literally "BE yourself!"
... and effectively {moving yourself even lower on the webcam menu page} [because you are so far down the webcam menu page] sounds absolutely illogical, doesn't it??

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I can fully understand and appreciate the idea of "kicking-out" outwardly abusive viewers... but the thought of arbitrarily kicking-out non-visibly-active viewers is counterproductive to your business.

Just imagine how much more attention is given to such an issue by models who are performing in front of 10 viewers than to models who are performing in front of 10,000 viewers. Suddenly some random stripchat viewer who hasn't typed a word to anyone... ever... on his first-ever visit to StripChat is being targeted for removal for reasons entirely tethered to whether some random model he's viewing has drawn 10, rather than 10,000 viewers!!!

He
has zero to do with how many viewers she attracts and certainly should not be penalized for reasons even remotely connected to the differences in numbers that way!

Lets be honest... when a guy arrives at StripChat... on a random day, not knowing whether anyone he's seen there before is even on her webcam at this moment...

he peruses the main menu page (or whatever first menu shows up)... and anyone 'interesting' who catches the eye, becomes a considerable curiosity. Most likely right-click on multiple names/photos there, and open each in an independent "window"... the end result being perhaps a group of 3 or 30 open "windows", of which he can only be immediately watching one... (or 4?).

This means all of the rest are going to have him listed in their room, while he is neither watching, abusing, nor tipping. That viewer being potentially "kicked out" of a room (some, potentially, on their first-ever visit to the website)... based most significantly upon how many viewers the model has at that moment is completely crazy!!!

Webcamming is a giant numbers game to all involved... and the power of those numbers should be harnessed for the benefit of all, and not to anybody's detriment.

Those who regularly have such concerns likely overlap a great deal the subset of humanity which has yet to fully recognize the outward appeal to their own personal confidence. It's easy to take a lesson from many of those women who recognize clearly some considerably unique element of their anatomy... and who make an obvious and bold presentation OF that unique aspect with close-ups and lots of focused camera attention on whatever it is. Those models aren't attempting to conceal that uniqueness with make-up (as if the first layer should fully cover one's uniqueness so that the second layer can paint the picture that the young woman thinks she wants or needs). They are boldly sharing what they have... and what if it's their boldness that stands out even more prominently than their anatomical wonders??

There has perhaps never been a better environment to literally "BE yourself!"
... and effectively {moving yourself even lower on the webcam menu page} [because you are so far down the webcam menu page] sounds absolutely illogical, doesn't it??

This isn't about silent viewers who "might" end up buying tokens though.
This is more than that, many of those silent ones are in a model's room EVERY minute of EVERY DAY the model broadcasts. THESE are the "silent" users the models want and need to be able to kick out if they so want. I think if John Doe has been camped in your room every day for the past month or multiple months without ever speaking or buying tokens to tip (or for non gray users who do buy tokens but just don't tip you), then it's more than fair for the model to assume/know this person is not suddenly going to buy tokens and start tipping her.

Upvote 0
Yeah, that really is frustrating. You see the same guys every day and they never tip one damn token. I know of a couple of guys who have been coming to a model's room nearly every day for about two years. Have never said a word. Have never tipped a single token. And by their rank they obviously do tip others.

Upvote 0
Yeah, that really is frustrating. You see the same guys every day and they never tip one damn token. I know of a couple of guys who have been coming to a model's room nearly every day for about two years. Have never said a word. Have never tipped a single token. And by their rank they obviously do tip others.
For models it must indeed be frustrating to put it mildly.

For a user (at least on SC) we cannot really know, as the other users may be tipping anonymously or privately. And not all users chat in public chat, even when they tip publicly.

Upvote 0
upgrade pvt.png

New Feature: Users can now upgrade a Private to Exclusive Private!​

To help you convert users into high-paying fans, we've rolled out the possibility for users to upgrade from a Private show to an Exclusive Private show in just one click!

What does this mean? If a user is in a Private show with you, they'll see the "Enable Camera" button in your broadcasting page. With this button, they can upgrade to an Exclusive Private at any time.

For example, let's say the minimum durations of your Private shows are 10 minutes. If the user upgrades after 6 minutes, they'll pay Exclusive rates for the remaining 4 minutes and beyond.

NOTE: The minimum duration will be always one, not 10 minutes for private and 10 minutes for Exclusive private, but in case the show ends earlier, the charge for the minimum duration will be counted from the Exclusive private, not regular private.

Upvote 0
A recent thread here was praising SCs “Recommended” and “match latest picks” suggestions. I definitely agree they are spot on for me, as well.

It would be great if the “Trending Posts” in my feed also targeted models who are similar to those I follow. It would be another great place to find new favorites. Right now it appears random and I very rarely see models who I would consider checking out.

Upvote 0
It would be great if the “Trending Posts” in my feed also targeted models who are similar to those I follow.
I think the "trending" part of the rest of the feed is calculated on how quickly the posts have gotten whatever heart/like count it has when you see it, and by extension how many followers the models there have, but I'm not sure. Thus, mixing individual prefs into it wouldn't necessarily make sense from the site's perspective. It's just a list of feed posts that enough guys have recently liked, and an indication of my lack of trendyness 😅But it's just a theory. Save for one, none of the 5-6 models I follow post much in the "mini twitter" feed, if at all.

I guess you already know you can click the "see more" link under "Recommended for you" and "Match Your Latest Picks" to ... uhm ... see more?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
And by their rank they obviously do tip others.
My theory is that the bronze and blue users who never tip or speak have run out of money a long time ago and is holding on to their last token to avoid showing up with the "ex" behind their username.
But yeah, the number of eternally mum users is puzzling. I have jokingly addressed them by tagging them many times, but it's like they died in front of the screen.

Reactions: kushlungs666
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Hi. If I want to close my SC account, there's not a way to do it on my own, right (There doesn't seem to be)? I have to e-mail Stripchat to do it?

Upvote 0
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
hi I want to restart live support why I see I have 1 problem which is 1 month but still not resolved I have done many emails but my problem is not solved and that problem is still there so I would like to say that live support should be restarted thank you

Reactions: unique11
Upvote 1
Hey @yummybrownfox
This can be done from your accounts' settings

That's not an option if the model is registered under a studio though, and I'm signed up through Boleyn Models daily pay service. I'll contact them to do it. Thank you for your reply, and for the help you and Chloe have given me these past several months. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
I think Live technical support for members would be a good idea, so if they have issues turning on their camera to do a c2c show or any other usage and technical issues they have someone other than the model to ask to help with it.

Upvote 0
Browsing a models videos when they have a large number of videos is kind of a hassle. By default it only displays 3 videos in a row and the strange thing is that if I shrink the width of the window I can make it display 4 videos in a row when the page resizes. I believe it would be ideal to be able to have a larger view of the videos/pictures like for example a little maximum button at the top right of the video box and perhaps have it maximize by default if they click the videos/photos link at the very top of stripchat.

I still think the default content under the models webcam should be their profile or videos/photos. I assume you are doing that to give viewers the additional choices when they are visiting via a direct link but perhaps some additional code should be added so that if they visit the model from the stripchat models lists like the homepage that it defaults to the profile or photos/videos sections.

Upvote 0
This isn't about silent viewers who "might" end up buying tokens though.
This is more than that, many of those silent ones are in a model's room EVERY minute of EVERY DAY the model broadcasts. THESE are the "silent" users the models want and need to be able to kick out if they so want. I think if John Doe has been camped in your room every day for the past month or multiple months without ever speaking or buying tokens to tip (or for non gray users who do buy tokens but just don't tip you), then it's more than fair for the model to assume/know this person is not suddenly going to buy tokens and start tipping her.

Where is the question about whether it is "fair" for the model to assume/know th(at) person is not suddenly going to buy tokens and start tipping??

Why are you even mentioning what is "fair" for somebody else to "know".

This is about somebody who has nearer to "10" viewers in her room taking issue with individuals among them which somebody with 10,000 viewers would never do.

The answer that is (moving yourself further down the menu page because you are already so far down the menu page ) remains completely illogical.

Same is true for taking issue with "non-grey users" merely because they have tokens, and because they are spending those tokens on the same website. It would be completely illogical for said website to either take issue with these customers OR to allow independent content providers active on their website to take issue with these customers because they are spending money/tokens ON said website.

If somebody is mistreating a model, outwardly, then sure, report it to the powers that be and document it, and hopefully they will completely prohibit customer A from visiting model B's room.

But the absurd logic which you're championing in this case would be akin to somebody showing up at a baseball stadium, and spending money in the process, being somehow disciplined for opting to go and purchase the fish N chips from the stand across the way while those at the pizza stand nearby are complaining that he's not buying pizza!

(in your particular case... the person in question is a season ticket holder at the ballpark. His holding season tickets, and being there every moment of every day that the pizza stand is open does not alter the equation)

The pizza company, the fish N chips company, and the hot dog company are all contracted to sell concessions at the same ballpark.

In much the same way, if there were looooooooooooong lines at the pizza stand, nobody would notice some guy seated nearby while munching on his fish N chips.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
But the absurd logic which you're championing in this case would be akin to somebody showing up at a baseball stadium, and spending money in the process, being somehow disciplined for opting to go and purchase the fish N chips from the stand across the way while those at the pizza stand nearby are complaining that he's not buying pizza!
I think it is more accurately akin to people buying fish and chips and then eating them in the pizza shop's premises using seats, tables, cutlery etc provided by the pizza shop, to eat their fish and chips.

Also it is not completely absurd logic at all, it is apparently the way other sites (MFC for one, I believe) work. On those sites models can ban whomever they please.

Upvote 0
Models can ban whomever they want. Many gray users have multiple accounts or can create a new one. Or they can log out and stay annonymous so they cant be bamned.
Also ive seen more than a few times, 1-2 years old bronze accounts deciding to spend tokens, few hundreds only, but stil.
And if they tip somewhere else, and not the room that they are camping, the model didnt reach yet their expectations.
Alseo there are voyeurs, where interacting with the model is out of the question.
Banning possible source of income seems ilogic.

Upvote 0
You 2 still miss the point, and I can't be bothered to try to explain it more to you other than imagine going to a restaurant EVERY day for the FULL day/night that restaurant is open, you sit there and buy NOTHING, you do this every day for 6 months, 12 months, or even LONGER, if it were my business I'd sure as hell kick you the fuck out!

Models should have that same right. If you're there for 8 hrs every day for 12 months, and you have not yet spent any money ON THAT MODEL, then I think it's safe for all of us to say you're not going to spend the money, so no, it's not illogical at all to want to not have that person there, and to ban them from the premises/room.

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Upvote 0
No, is like going on the park but not buying ice-cream. In restaurants there might be rules that you have to buy something, to become a client. Going to the park is free.

Upvote 0
No, is like going on the park but not buying ice-cream. In restaurants there might be rules that you have to buy something, to become a client. Going to the park is free.
Your park analogy dosnt work though, when you go to a models room, you are going to a place of business.

Upvote 0
Your park analogy dosnt work though, when you go to a models room, you are going to a place of business.
Stripchat is an 18+ adult entertainment social platform with LIVE action fun. Watch, interact and chat for free.

Is what they promote so i guess it is like the park.

Upvote 0
Stripchat is an 18+ adult entertainment social platform with LIVE action fun. Watch, interact and chat for free.

Is what they promote so i guess it is like the park.
And each models room within that "park" would be an individual business within that park, like how you can get free access to a mall, but the mall contains many businesses within it and each of those businesses will have their own expectations and rules on how their customers should act and behave within that store.

Upvote 0
Not really, there must be a place where physical space is not a problem. I can see myself thrown out of a store if i sit there all day. But like many parties, clubs, events,etc where there is no entry fee, you can spend how much time you want there, if you need something you go buy.
What you are saying is that if i go to a store many times and i dont buy anything i should not be able to visit that sore anymore. A store in a place where you can Watch, interact and chat for free. I guess the shop owners read that too when they opened shop. If you want something from the shop, you buy using tip menu, you can even have private time with the shop ovner for some extra fee. But being there is free. There are places where you must pay a fee before tou can enter and buy. If the shopowner thinks is better like that for her bussiness, she can close shop and move over there.

Upvote 0
I don’t think analogies work. This isn’t a shop or a pizza place. It’s a cam model providing a luxury service. It’s not hospitality. I think banning should be allowed because this freeloading mentality also gets under my skin as a member who actually is tipping when I like a model.

That’s my vote.

Upvote 0
I don’t think analogies work. This isn’t a shop or a pizza place. It’s a cam model providing a luxury service. It’s not hospitality. I think banning should be allowed because this freeloading mentality also gets under my skin as a member who actually is tipping when I like a model.

That’s my vote.
I agree, and models are free to ban whomever they want. Also users can make as many accounts they want so there is this.

Upvote 0