AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Hire real live human customer support agent and not just have a FAQ page. Try not to have such terrible service

Our Customer Support currently operates via a ticket/email system.

How to contact Stripchat Support:
1. Click on the following link: https://stripchat.com/help/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Contact Support

Although we do have automated bots to try and answer your questions quickly (as do all customer service systems), should you not find the answer you are looking for in the FAQ information provided, we also have real humans reviewing tickets and answering queries accordingly.

I would like to apologise for any delays you may have received from our Support team as they have been overwhelmed with tickets but are doing their best to respond to everyone as quickly as possible.
Please note, we have expanded our department in order to facilitate the increased support assistance required from our members.

Again, I would like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for the patience you have shown us during this period.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe you are correct - this sounds like an issue from the viewers' side.
Please advise the model/viewer to contact our Support team so we can review/investigate and check their account and devices.

How to contact Support:

I believe you are correct - this sounds like an issue from the viewers' side.
Please advise the model/viewer to contact our Support team so we can review/investigate and check their account and devices.

How to contact Support:
Yes, many people do have bad badwidth, and connections. I however do not. Everything I have is exactly to spec., and I can see it going from Good to Poor and back for no reason. In fact, I worked as a senior support tech for many years. There are too many people on the site. I have gone from site to site and seen the lags etc.

Upvote 0
I didn't even realize this was a fellow model until someone in another thread pointed it out to me. But I think giving models the option to block other model accounts from their room (if they wish) would be nice.

FEMBOY.jpg

Upvote 0
I had cause to mute user in my model friend's room the other day. The user for no good reason started messaging publicly to the current "big" tipper (neither were regulars in the room, and the tipper had not said *anything* in public chat). In a PM to my friend I said that I thought that the user was probably a model which was why I muted them. My friend said "Yes, models are user level 1". Which the user was, I have never seen a user level 1 before so it makes sense to me.

Can you confirm that, @Charlie_SC (Or is it secret women's business? 😉)

Upvote 0
I had cause to mute user in my model friend's room the other day. The user for no good reason started messaging publicly to the current "big" tipper (neither were regulars in the room, and the tipper had not said *anything* in public chat). In a PM to my friend I said that I thought that the user was probably a model which was why I muted them. My friend said "Yes, models are user level 1". Which the user was, I have never seen a user level 1 before so it makes sense to me.

Can you confirm that, @Charlie_SC (Or is it secret women's business? 😉)

I have a verified model account (for testing purposes only), and I can confirm that yes, I am "Rank 1 - Grey" BUT I don't show up in ANY model's USER LIST, the only way to be "seen" is if I write a message in public chat.
I tested this in 5 rooms and stayed in each for about 15 minutes, I also refreshed a few times - I never showed up in the user list for any of them.

Upvote 0
I have a verified model account (for testing purposes only), and I can confirm that yes, I am "Rank 1 - Grey" BUT I don't show up in ANY model's USER LIST, the only way to be "seen" is if I write a message in public chat.
I tested this in 5 rooms and stayed in each for about 15 minutes, I also refreshed a few times - I never showed up in the user list for any of them.

Yeah, this 'femboyselfsuck' model never showed up in my user list (So I guess models get to be invisible in other models' rooms, and can PM them whenever they want 🤷‍♀️), but I got that random PM from him out of the blue, which I didn't like at all. It also surprised me since I thought only "ultimate members" were the ones who get to bother....uh...I mean...PM us models whenever they want. 😂 And this dude obviously didn't have the little ultimate member badge by his name, and I've never interacted with him before, so I was like how is he PMing me?

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I think giving models the option to block other model accounts from their room (if they wish) would be nice.

Noted and already passed to the relevant team.

I had cause to mute user in my model friend's room the other day. The user for no good reason started messaging publicly to the current "big" tipper (neither were regulars in the room, and the tipper had not said *anything* in public chat). In a PM to my friend I said that I thought that the user was probably a model which was why I muted them. My friend said "Yes, models are user level 1". Which the user was, I have never seen a user level 1 before so it makes sense to me. Can you confirm that, @Charlie_SC (Or is it secret women's business? 😉)

LOL.. no such thing as secret womens' business if models are doing the wrong thing 😜

PLEASE NOTE:
Models advertising themselves in other models' rooms is forbidden.

I have now taken the relevant actions with this model.
Going forward, please report these screenshots to Support so they can proceed to do the same with models who are doing this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOL.. no such thing as secret womens' business if models are doing the wrong thing 😜
Ha, I meant the fact that models show as level 1 might be information not to be shared with we lowly members ;)

PLEASE NOTE:

Going forward, please report these screenshots to Support so they can proceed to do the same with models who are doing this.
Oh don't misunderstand me, this model was not openly soliciting (for want of a better term).

She just initiated a conversation with the current tipper that was "suspicious" as neither of them had said anything in public chat up until then. The tipper never said anything actually, just a person who liked to tip, not chat .. well not in public anyway, they may of course have been pm'ing with my friend.

Upvote 0
Getting quicker response from support. Having a support hotline.

Having a team to help with payment issues a good friend of mine hasn’t gotten paid from Stripchat since February 22nd. She’s live 5 days a week providing service to users and making good money for herself and SC.

Letting us customize what we call knights, lords, princes…. Ect. Let us make it fun and on theme for our room if we want.

Let us tip other models. This is a fun community and it’s a lot of fun to get tipped and hyped up by your model friends. It can also help bring traction to a slow room.

Let us put on ticket shows and type in users or select fanclub that can join that show for free. Why not let us give out free tickets for fanclub or whatever user we want?

I think the new tag should be set to a certain amount of hours live rather than 15 days. That way if you don’t know what your doing you don’t throw your account away and loose out on the ability to reach fanclub quicker and miss out on that exposure.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Getting quicker response from support. Having a support hotline.

Having a team to help with payment issues a good friend of mine hasn’t gotten paid from Stripchat since February 22nd. She’s live 5 days a week providing service to users and making good money for herself and SC.

Letting us customize what we call knights, lords, princes…. Ect. Let us make it fun and on theme for our room if we want.

Let us tip other models. This is a fun community and it’s a lot of fun to get tipped and hyped up by your model friends. It can also help bring traction to a slow room.

Let us put on ticket shows and type in users or select fanclub that can join that show for free. Why not let us give out free tickets for fanclub or whatever user we want?

I think the new tag should be set to a certain amount of hours live rather than 15 days. That way if you don’t know what your doing you don’t throw your account away and loose out on the ability to reach fanclub quicker and miss out on that exposure.

Thanks

Hey @SpookyBebop
This is great feedback.. thank you very much for all the points outlined! :blush:
I will definitely be passing it all to the development team as we always appreciate all thoughts/ideas.

(should your friend need any assistance with payment issues, please advise them to contact me directly for further help: charlie@stripchat.com)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
PLEASE NOTE:

Thank you. E-MAIL the screenshot(s) directly to your e-mail, you mean? Or you want me to click the 'Report' within the PM for you guys to view the whole PM conversation?

If you guys do decide to implement what SpookyBebop suggested (Allowing model accounts in the room to hype each other up), please just keep in mind that while that could be great and fun for some models, for some it may not be preferred. So, again, I just ask that SC gives each model the option to enable or disable that in their room. :) Thank you for listening to all of our suggestions and questions.

Upvote 0
If you guys do decide to implement what SpookyBebop suggested (Allowing model accounts in the room to hype each other up), please just keep in mind that while that could be great and fun for some models, for some it may not be preferred. So, again, I just ask that SC gives each model the option to enable or disable that in their room. :) Thank you for listening to all of our suggestions and questions.
Yes I can imagine some models (or studios) using te ability to tip as a way to advertise via tipnote.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yes I can imagine some models (or studios) using te ability to tip as a way to advertise via tipnote.

I have quite a few reasons I wouldn't want it as an option, which is why I feel that if they do implement that, models should have a choice whether or not to allow it.

Upvote 0
:) Thank you for listening to all of our suggestions and questions.

You are very welcome.
All positive and negative feedback is always welcome because constructive ideas and criticism are how one improves!

Please also be advised, before we implement any new feature, A LOT of investigation is done and all pros and cons are taken into account.
  • Does it help our models/users? Will it improve our site? Will it cause more problems?
Not all suggestions are actioned if they provide more negative effects to everyone than positive.
But all ideas and thoughts ARE reviewed thoroughly before a decision is made to develop the site.

Again, thank you to all who provide us with feedback! :clap::blush::clap:

Upvote 0
Not all suggestions are actioned if they provide more negative effects to everyone than positive.
But all ideas and thoughts ARE reviewed thoroughly before a decision is made to develop the site.
This explains why my suggestion that all Australians 🇦🇺 should get a 50% discount on token purchases has not been actioned? :rofl:

Upvote 0
I would suggest that the order in which models are shown on the homepage/landing page should be changed.

Currently if not logged in the order (for me) is:

Top Free Live Sex Cams
Australian
Couples Live Sex Cams
New & Trending Girls
VR Cams
Featured Live Sex Shows

I can understand Top and maybe my own country being where they are (although I am sorry, I personally still find Aussie models to be very underwhelming)

But I really think from the perspective of models getting new visitors, that the "Featured" rooms list should be either second or third on the list, not buried where it is now where I am sure many visitors do not even see it.

I think it would be better for models if the order was:

Top Free Live Sex Cams
Featured Live Sex Shows
User's Country of origin
Couples Live Sex Cams
New & Trending Girls
VR Cams

Upvote 0
I would suggest that the order in which models are shown on the homepage/landing page should be changed.

Currently if not logged in the order (for me) is:

Top Free Live Sex Cams
Australian
Couples Live Sex Cams
New & Trending Girls
VR Cams
Featured Live Sex Shows

I can understand Top and maybe my own country being where they are (although I am sorry, I personally still find Aussie models to be very underwhelming)

But I really think from the perspective of models getting new visitors, that the "Featured" rooms list should be either second or third on the list, not buried where it is now where I am sure many visitors do not even see it.

I think it would be better for models if the order was:

Top Free Live Sex Cams
Featured Live Sex Shows
User's Country of origin
Couples Live Sex Cams
New & Trending Girls
VR Cams
I don't think that would work since Featured are all the models currently online, and Stripchat doesn't have separate pages for them like for example Chaturbate. So when you get to Featured you just keep scrolling down, therefore it doesn't make sense tu put anything under Featured - it would be almost impossible to access.

I would accually love if there were pages for featured models - on CB some users don't like busy rooms or like to spend tokens on less popular models and click on random middle pages or look for interesting but not successful models on the last pages. I think it's easier to get discovered that way. On Stripchat if you're buried in the back you're pretty much stuck, yes, some people could see you in the country tab if you have this feature enabled, but that's not something every model is comfortable with, maybe some people would find you looking for specifics like age, hair color or tip menu items, but otherwise members would have to scroll through thousands of models to discover you. I don't see a way to jump to middle or back "pages" of the ranking, which is a shame.

ETA: Maybe allowing some more customisation on member side, like letting members to hide couples tab if they don't watch couples or add a tab with some specifics they're into manually could be the way to increase discoverability for less popular models and better user experience?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
on CB some users don't like busy rooms or like to spend tokens on less popular models and click on random middle pages or look for interesting but not successful models on the last pages.
I do this on StripChat, but it's a slightly cumbersome method. I click on the profile of a favourite model that is currently offline and use the paginated browsing at the bottom of the page. This way I can manually jump to the "last page" and browse.

It's the only method I've found if I want to browse the less popular models.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Hey,

Not sure if I am looking in the wrong places but I cant find "lactation" tags or categories anywhere. I would like to make it visible as something I offer in private and public shows but there seems to be no option for "milk" or "lactation"

Upvote 0
Hey,

Not sure if I am looking in the wrong places but I cant find "lactation" tags or categories anywhere. I would like to make it visible as something I offer in private and public shows but there seems to be no option for "milk" or "lactation"
I am unsure if it is a tag / activity already, (I trust what you say) but I have read that models can create their own "custom" activities. Presumably you can do it that way?

Upvote 0
Hey,

Add your own ‘CUSTOM’ activities

If you want to be added to a special category but cannot find this topic/title in the list of Private Show Activities nor the list of Stream Specifics, there is a way to add a new category yourself as a custom activity.

How to add custom/unique categories:
1. Start Broadcasting and go to My Details​
2. Click on the black empty space next to your last activity​
3. A new section will appear which says “enter activities”​
4. Type in your New Activity i.e. bath, milk, lactation, where you see ‘Enter activities’​
5. Then press +Add directly underneath​

Your new activity is now added and any user who searches for Bath will find you straight away!

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 10.08.53 AM.png

Upvote 0
Add your own ‘CUSTOM’ activities

If you want to be added to a special category but cannot find this topic/title in the list of Private Show Activities nor the list of Stream Specifics, there is a way to add a new category yourself as a custom activity.

How to add custom/unique categories:
1. Start Broadcasting and go to My Details​
2. Click on the black empty space next to your last activity​
3. A new section will appear which says “enter activities”​
4. Type in your New Activity i.e. bath, milk, lactation, where you see ‘Enter activities’​
5. Then press +Add directly underneath​

Your new activity is now added and any user who searches for Bath will find you straight away!

View attachment 92207
Thank you ! Very helpful!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Please let us ban ANYONE whether they have interact with us models or not. Recently have a user who knows I can't ban if they don't message or interact. They are harassing me on social media. I know its the same person as they have the same username on social media and have made more than one account on stripchat with similar username as well. I've blocked them on socials but I'd prefer for this person to stop watching my streams & lurking taking advatange of the site not letting me ban them for harassing me.

Upvote 0
Please let us ban ANYONE whether they have interact with us models or not. Recently have a user who knows I can't ban if they don't message or interact. They are harassing me on social media. I know its the same person as they have the same username on social media and have made more than one account on stripchat with similar username as well. I've blocked them on socials but I'd prefer for this person to stop watching my streams & lurking taking advatange of the site not letting me ban them for harassing me.

I completely understand where you are coming from but the banning/muting features have been designed to give models the power to control users who are not behaving appropriately in your room, users who violate our rules, and those who spam.

For these reasons, it’s hard to justify banning a silent user as there are technically no violations or breaches to punish them for.

In saying this, the comfort of our models and your opinions are very important to us, hence your feedback is always passed on to the developers for consideration with future updates.

Please provide more information on how we can explain the need to ban a user for only being quiet and not harassing anyone, whilst on a freemium site where members are allowed to just view only.

Upvote 0

I completely understand where you are coming from but the banning/muting features have been designed to give models the power to control users who are not behaving appropriately in your room, users who violate our rules, and those who spam.

For these reasons, it’s hard to justify banning a silent user as there are technically no violations or breaches to punish them for.

In saying this, the comfort of our models and your opinions are very important to us, hence your feedback is always passed on to the developers for consideration with future updates.

Please provide more information on how we can explain the need to ban a user for only being quiet and not harassing anyone, whilst on a freemium site where members are allowed to just view only.

Hopefully in instances like this the model can at least take screenshots from social media of the user being nasty, threatening etc and provide them to Stripchat Support and ask them to ban the user from their room?

Upvote 0
Hopefully in instances like this the model can at least take screenshots from social media of the user being nasty, threatening etc and provide them to Stripchat Support and ask them to ban the user from their room?

I get you completely @Brett M and I also understand the models 100% in these situations.

In saying that, please note that communication between users and models outside of our website is not recommended as they are out of our jurisdiction therefore we cannot use any screenshots evidence for investigation.

Our site provides you all with private shows, messages, videos, exchange of content, live shows, cam2cam, voicemail, Plasma Messenger, and much more, therefore, there is no need to use external sites to interact with one another, but should you still proceed to do so, we do advise that it is done at your own risk.

Again, if this user has not harassed the model on our platform, we cannot justify banning them as they have not violated any of our site rules - this is why we are stuck between a rock and a hard place! :worried:

Upvote 0
I get you completely @Brett M and I also understand the models 100% in these situations.

In saying that, please note that communication between users and models outside of our website is not recommended as they are out of our jurisdiction therefore we cannot use any screenshots evidence for investigation.

Our site provides you all with private shows, messages, videos, exchange of content, live shows, cam2cam, voicemail, Plasma Messenger, and much more, therefore, there is no need to use external sites to interact with one another, but should you still proceed to do so, we do advise that it is done at your own risk.

Again, if this user has not harassed the model on our platform, we cannot justify banning them as they have not violated any of our site rules - this is why we are stuck between a rock and a hard place! :worried:

But, if they are clearly using the same name on each platform and they are harassing the model on platforms outside of Stripchat, why is it fair for the model to be constantly reminded by seeing that username in the user list while she is trying to do her show? Things can already be tough, intense, difficult, and make a model anxious, why should a guy who is harassing a model elsewhere be allowed to sit there and make the model feel nervous and uncomfortable in her own [work] room?

This right here is a perfect example for your question above when someone asked about banning guys/users before they interact. No one should have to put up with harassment regardless of where it is.

Upvote 0