AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Apologies, to clarify, it would be nice if the length of time a person was a fan club member was reflected in the badge itself. Sort of like the color changes in the Ultimate membership. Like maybe every 3 or 6 mos you get a different color. I'm thinking of how a certain more..."mainstream" site handles subscriptions but it's just a suggestion and maybe the audience for the site overall doesn't care about that sort of thing.

Thanks for clarifying @bbc003
All ideas/thoughts are appreciated and valued.
I have noted your suggestion 🤗

Upvote 0
I feel your frustration when it comes to spammers :banghead:
@yummybrownfox Please email me the list with screenshots you have and I will check them all.

Please note, we have a team dedicated to eliminating spammers on our site and we are constantly implementing new technologies to assist with automatically blocking spammers.
I assure you, we are working hard on this issue to ensure we have as few spammers on our site as possible - we are doing our best.

How to assist us with spammers

1. If you witness a user posting:​
  • spamming links, re-directions to other social media, token offers/hacks
  • threats, hate speech
2. Select the 3 dots on the right side of the username​
3. Select one of the two options provided​

This data will then be sent to the relevant team for review/investigation.
You do not need to send any screenshots doing it this way because the post that you select the 3 dots on, will be the data that is captured along with the username.

Thank you. But when I click Report, what comes up on my end is not the same as the image you have there in your screenshot. Is this what members see when they report another user? When I click Report, something different pops up. It gives me all these options to either report the person for "fraud"...or "spam"...or "abusive"...etc. And then underneath it there is a box where it wants me to type in detail why I'm reporting the user.

I will e-mail you all the screenshots I have saved on my computer of these people with the "Token hacks" messages. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Thank you. But when I click Report, what comes up on my end is not the same as the image you have there in your screenshot. Is this what members see when they report another user? When I click Report, something different pops up. It gives me all these options to either report the person for "fraud"...or "spam"...or "abusive"...etc. And then underneath it there is a box where it wants me to type in detail why I'm reporting the user.

I will e-mail you all the screenshots I have saved on my computer of these people with the "Token hacks" messages. Thank you.
Yes, what Charlie_sc posted is what we users see.

I guess in one way it's good that the models get to be specific as to why you are reporting a jerk, but in another it is way too time consuming during a broadcast.

Upvote 0
How to assist us with spammers FOR USERS

1. If you witness a user posting:​
  • spamming links, re-directions to other social media, token offers/hacks
  • threats, hate speech
2. Select the 3 dots on the right side of the username​
3. Select one of the two options provided​

This data will then be sent to the relevant team for review/investigation.
You do not need to send any screenshots doing it this way because the post that you select the 3 dots on, will be the data that is captured along with the username.

Yes @yummybrownfox the options for models are more in-depth

How MODELS can report spammers

1. Hover over the users' username​
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.04.30 AM.png
2. Select the Report icon and choose the relevant reason for reporting the user​
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.04.45 AM.png

Upvote 0
It would be really great if we had some of these users too.
I have had to report a lot of users for "underage" (to be fair, I think it's mostly the same guy) but this would make it easier. Also, lots of those fake/grey posts that's pam the chat with "I'm horny girl Add me to snap" etc. I do report those ones as "spam, malicious links". Even if we didn't have all those extra options, just a "comment" section would be nice to add a note - even if this was limited to only 50 characters or something it would be useful)

Upvote 0
It would be really great if we had some of these users too.
I have had to report a lot of users for "underage" (to be fair, I think it's mostly the same guy) but this would make it easier. Also, lots of those fake/grey posts that's pam the chat with "I'm horny girl Add me to snap" etc. I do report those ones as "spam, malicious links". Even if we didn't have all those extra options, just a "comment" section would be nice to add a note - even if this was limited to only 50 characters or something it would be useful)

Thanks @Brett M
Very valid points. Noted. 👍

If anyone else has other feedback regarding this topic, please do not hesitate to add 🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Well done SC for creating a Hall of Fame for each year! Recognizing top performers by year now is a GREAT addition to the site!

This is a wonderful post and your feedback is very much appreciated 🤩🥳🤩

For everyone else who hasn't seen this new update yet, our Hall of Fame is now divided into Year Categories.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 5.41.09 PM.png

Upvote 0
I had to look to see what it is you mean exactly, so I just had a little look at the schedule, and am I the only one that thinks it's too tedious and "overly complicated"?
You have to change the times to get to the times you need, which is a pain. Also, from what you said above @yummybrownfox I tried to do 10 pm - 1 am, and if I manage to finally get the START to 10 pm, my maximum finish time is 11:59 pm - ok this makes sense, they are both on the "Monday" for the schedule, so I figured the option I need to do is to enable "Tuesday" and then add the "finish" time to be 1 am - Nope, it's the exact same problem.

Am I missing something?

I've been wording this all wrong in my posts on here. Lol. I keep calling it broadcast schedule times when it's actually supposed to be our availability times for the "private requests offline" feature. As in...the times that we're willing to jump online specifically to do a private show for that member. I just e-mailed screenshots to @Charlie_SC because that schedule issue we talked about before still bugs me. You, I, Mika, and DaddysLittlePeach had posted about this months ago, and I'd like for Stripchat to try to improve it so that it's not so complicated.

Originally, what I was trying to say was that I wanted to be able to set (for each day) an afternoon shift of 4 - 7 PM EST plus a nighttime shift of 10 PM - 1 AM EST. But the way the dropdown menu is set up, it stops at 11:59 PM.

There doesn't seem to be an actual live camming schedule model feature on this site (Unless I'm missing something?), so we're just gonna have to use custom panels to type out our live camming schedules for now. For this offline availability/private requests offline feature they currently have, for the time being, I guess I could put something like, say, 12 PM EST until 1 AM EST for that day...if it'd actually let me select an end time past 11:59 PM. 🤷‍♀️ I have about two weeks until I start my temporary Easter bunny gig, so I have a lot of daytime availability for this offline availability feature.

I absolutely love that they've added that feature, though, and I'd even be willing to hop on cam on weekends if it's for a reserved show that I know I'll definitely be getting paid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've been wording this all wrong in my posts on here. Lol. I keep calling it broadcast schedule times when it's actually supposed to be our availability times for the "private requests offline" feature. As in...the times that we're willing to jump online specifically to do a private show for that member. I just e-mailed screenshots to @Charlie_SC because that schedule issue we talked about before still bugs me. You, I, Mika, and DaddysLittlePeach had posted about this months ago, and I'd like for Stripchat to try to improve it so that it's not so complicated.

I absolutely love that they've added that feature, though, and I'd even be willing to hop on cam on weekends if it's for a reserved show that I know I'll definitely be getting paid.

Hey @yummybrownfox
Confirming I have received your email with all information/details - thank you.

Happy to hear you like the Private Requests Offline feature!! 🤩

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
There doesn't seem to be an actual live camming schedule model feature on this site (Unless I'm missing something?), so we're just gonna have to use custom panels to type out our live camming schedules for now. For this offline availability/private requests offline feature they currently have, for the time being, I guess I could put something like, say, 12 PM EST until 1 AM EST for that day...if it'd actually let me select an end time past 11:59 PM. 🤷‍♀️ I have about two weeks until I start my temporary Easter bunny gig, so I have a lot of daytime availability for this offline availability feature.

@yummybrownfox , I am probably completely misunderstanding you.. but isn't this broadcast schedule feature below, a live camming schedule?

I love it because it shows us in our own timezone, so I do not have to convert the model's timezone to my own when she says something like "I'm on today at 4:00pm PST" (I do not even know what PST is ;) )

1646437351815.png

Upvote 0
@yummybrownfox , I am probably completely misunderstanding you.. but isn't this broadcast schedule feature below, a live camming schedule?
That's how I understand it too 🤔

I love it because it shows us in our own timezone, so I do not have to convert the model's timezone to my own when she says something like "I'm on today at 4:00pm PST" (I do not even know what PST is ;) )
Agreed! Even though converting time zones in my head is an occupational injury, it's nice to just be lazy now and then :p

Upvote 0

View attachment 91941

Nevermind, I see the broadcast schedule in my model admin. Navigating the model admin on that site is a pain in the ass.

Upvote 0
Nevermind, I see the broadcast schedule in my model admin. Navigating the model admin on that site is a pain in the ass.
I have never looked at that side, but from the way some models often look like they are trying to land the space shuttle when looking at their screens obviously doing some admin type chores... it does not surprise me that you say that ;)

Upvote 0

That's how I understand it too 🤔
Agreed! Even though converting time zones in my head is an occupational injury, it's nice to just be lazy now and then :p

You're both absolutely correct!
We do it this way so the models' schedules/times are automatically converted to the users' timezone.
This way, users know exactly when the models will be broadcasting without having to calculate the difference between all the different models' timezones 😎

Upvote 0
You know, something just happened which made me come here to suggest it. Something, despite us members DOING it on a daily basis to models, I hadn't even considered FOR members:

I was chatting with a new model I just found/met, and she looked at the photos on my profile. She asked, "how do I like your photos?" and I replied saying "I don't think members' photos can be liked/favourited".
So, here is the suggestion, allow MEMBERS' photos to be liked/favourited/hearted, by both other members AND models.

Now, maybe this is already possible, but to be honest I am unsure. I don't have any users on my friend's list, and if I go to a user's profile it's never to look at their photos.

Thinking about it, it seems so obvious to do it for members too or does for me. Maybe add a thumbs-down option too so models can click that every time a member asks to be a friend and then says "look at the dick pics on my profile" :p Maybe that is a joke but the first part is not.

Upvote 0
I was chatting with a new model I just found/met, and she looked at the photos on my profile. She asked, "how do I like your photos?" and I replied saying "I don't think members' photos can be liked/favourited".
So, here is the suggestion, allow MEMBERS' photos to be liked/favourited/hearted, by both other members AND models.
That's a really good idea imo, and like you I never even thought about it 😄. But I guess you already know users have to be verified with SC for their photo albums to become visible. Not sure how many users bother doing that. I certainly don't. If I absolutely need to show a model a (non dick) picture, I pay to send it in a PM. Works for me.

Upvote 0
Don't worry @yummybrownfox
I'll help you set your schedule with the exact times you want to display.
I'll contact you directly OK 😉🤗t

Thank you.

DaddysLittlePeach knows what I'm talking about with these dropdown menus. He told Chloe about it 7 months ago, and she said that that's strange and to e-mail her a screenshot. I'm not sure if it's a glitch that only some of us are experiencing...or if other models have that issue too but just aren't as bothered by it as I am. Lol. But I hope Stripchat will at least look into it, and have a solution.

Thanks again for always keeping up the communication, and trying to do what you can to help.

Upvote 0

I pay to send it in a PM. Works for me.

Hey @Brett M - all feedback is valued so I will definitely put it up for consideration.

Option B in the meantime is what @CheeseMoon said = PMs 😜

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if it's a glitch that only some of us are experiencing...or if other models have that issue too but just aren't as bothered by it as I am. Lol.

Thanks again for always keeping up the communication, and trying to do what you can to help.

It's always good to know about these things.
Sometimes, things that arent' working right may be a glitch with the feature or possibly an issue with your account, so it's good to know in order for us to fix them.
Other times, some features may not be as user friendly as we hope so we can amend/update them to suit us.

Thank you for your kind words @yummybrownfox 🥰
This is what I'm here for.. so you all have a voice and it's heard!
And on my end, I will do all I can to help where I can.

Update: Please check my email with more details 😉

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M - all feedback is valued so I will definitely put it up for consideration.

Option B in the meantime is what @CheeseMoon said = PMs 😜

I think it's not an alternative at all, since they are different. Sending a photo via PM is an alternative to having photos on your profile, not liking them. I often view models' albums/photos and won't necessarily "like" them.

However, I have thought more on this, though it's a great idea and I do want it to be possible, I think it could cause more conflict (jealousy) from models. Imagine a model seeing their tipper/big tipper have a photo liked 100 times, that is going to have some fun arguments because of the model's jealousy 😂 So I am unsure if it should be a feature or not to be honest. It may cause more stress and headaches than it's worth. Not only do I have to justify my spending and rank increasing to models, I now have to justify why other people have liked a photo of me? 😂😂😂

Upvote 0
However, I have thought more on this, though it's a great idea and I do want it to be possible, I think it could cause more conflict (jealousy) from models. 😂 So I am unsure if it should be a feature or not to be honest. It may cause more stress and headaches than it's worth. Not only do I have to justify my spending and rank increasing to models, I now have to justify why other people have liked a photo of me? 😂😂😂

:haha::rofl::haha:
I'm glad you thought it through some more :whew:

• Funny!
Upvote 0
I think it's not an alternative at all, since they are different. Sending a photo via PM is an alternative to having photos on your profile, not liking them. I often view models' albums/photos and won't necessarily "like" them.

However, I have thought more on this, though it's a great idea and I do want it to be possible, I think it could cause more conflict (jealousy) from models. Imagine a model seeing their tipper/big tipper have a photo liked 100 times, that is going to have some fun arguments because of the model's jealousy 😂 So I am unsure if it should be a feature or not to be honest. It may cause more stress and headaches than it's worth. Not only do I have to justify my spending and rank increasing to models, I now have to justify why other people have liked a photo of me? 😂😂😂

Speaking of albums...no one ever answered my question before about photo albums. So I'll just ask you directly, since it sounds like you're a pretty active Stripchat member. :) As a member, do you prefer to see a model (on her SC profile) have ONE photo album with several photos (Around 10 photos)? Or a few/several photo albums...each with their own theme? I was just wondering if it's annoying to members (or overwhelming?) when they have to click through several albums just to see every photo? Or if members actually prefer it that way? Just curious what members' preferences are.

I'm referring to our photos that are public. Not paid albums or fan club albums.

Upvote 0
Just curious what members' preferences are.
Most models have several small albums, although not necessarily a theme in each. Much easier to browse them and perhaps add to your collection if they 10-12 pictures.
One model had 100+ pictures in her only album, and it was a bit much. Most of them were selfies with filters and effects though, so she probably had some kind of habit going ...

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Speaking of albums...no one ever answered my question before about photo albums. So I'll just ask you directly, since it sounds like you're a pretty active Stripchat member. :) As a member, do you prefer to see a model (on her SC profile) have ONE photo album with several photos (Around 10 photos)? Or a few/several photo albums...each with their own theme? I was just wondering if it's annoying to members (or overwhelming?) when they have to click through several albums just to see every photo? Or if members actually prefer it that way? Just curious what members' preferences are.

I'm referring to our photos that are public. Not paid albums or fan club albums.

I replied before.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/a-place-for-your-ideas-and-suggestions.38575/post-1143898

• Helpful!
Upvote 0

Personally I prefer a series of "themed" albums.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I think I may have a heart attack when a Stripchat member finally does say hello to me (1 hour 20 minutes later...). 😂

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Upvote 0