AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I really, really am confused why we are punished for working long, or unpopular hours.
I agree with you, you get punished for staying in longer, but at the end of the day it's still worth it, I don't look at the stripscore anymore if the earnings are right, because more hours really help

@Eva-Engel you are right; the StripScore is an important parameter, but not the only one.

@Mistress Cash the "more hours you spend online, the better" system has pros and cons.

We are trying to provide the opportunity to attract fans to the chat and earn also to the models who (for one reason or another) do not have the chance to spend more than a few hours online.

But models who stream a lot have a much better chance to get more StripPoints - and thus win in the three-hour contest and take appropriate places in the Monthly Top (since there ranking is based on the total amount of StripPoints each model earned).

Upvote 0
Do any other models here have issues sometimes with their tip menus suddenly being disabled, and their room goal being disabled? It's weird. I feel like I have to keep checking on these things periodically to make sure they're still enabled.

Thanks for reporting this @yummybrownfox
Please PM/email me how often this is occurring and if it's just the tip menu and goal affected.

NOTE:
  • If anyone else is also experiencing this odd behaviour, please ensure you contact me directly at charlie@stripchat.com with the details.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
(one of our valued users just updated me on some exciting news..)
:clap::party::clap: Stripchat is nominated for 5 Live Cam Awards 2022! :clap::party::clap:
Voting link: https://vote.livecamawards.com/
Win or lose, it’s an honour to be included in all 5 categories.
  • Congratulations to all our Models and Users who are the most important part of the SC team..
Thank you for making our site amazing!
:inlove::h::inlove:

Upvote 0
:h::h::h::h::h::h:
Let’s Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Love in the Air, More Traffic, Extra Exposure and Increased Earnings!
:h::h::h::h::h::h:

:h:
What we expect from you is a themed outfit and decorated room to deliver an astounding Valentine’s Day show.
Hearts, rose petals, candles… you know the drill - sexy attire, romantic environment!

Apply now choosing “Valentine’s Day” in your Stream Specifics and upload your sample video.
Be an early bird and apply the soonest so that your stream is one of the first to appear live on February 11.
And don’t forget to select “Valentine’s Day” in your Stream Specifics before you start your stream.

Our Valentine’s Day category will be live from February 11 at 23.59 UTC until February 15 at 00.01 UTC.
For more information, you can always visit our Wiki page or contact Support.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 4.14.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 4.14.38 PM.png
    799.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hola Cloe,
Realmente, realmente estoy confundido por qué somos castigados por trabajar horas largas o impopulares. No tengo problemas para pasar horas en línea durante los tiempos lentos, y lo hago a menudo para obtener más seguidores y crear reguladores. Sin embargo, cuando hago esto en stripchat, mi tarifa se reduce cada vez más. Lo hacen para que sea mejor para mí irme rápidamente cuando gano algo de dinero, para que mi puntaje no se caiga. En SM, gano mucho más, aunque me gusta más el sitio SC, pero me mantienen recibiendo tráfico constante, sin importar cuán lento u ocupado esté el sitio. debería pensar
que Stripchat estaría agradecido de que alguien esté dispuesto a llenar los huecos, en lugar de castigarme por ello. Es por eso que pasé poco tiempo en este sitio, en comparación con antes. Entre eso, y no poder prohibir las pérdidas de tiempo a menos que me envíen un mensaje de texto primero, realmente dificulta la cantidad de dinero que podría estar ganando. ¿Alguna esperanza para el futuro? Mencionaste grandes cambios para el nuevo año, y estoy ansioso por ver cuáles son, aunque me di cuenta de que ahora puedes prohibir a las personas para siempre... si te envían un mensaje de texto. Gracias.
el stripscore debe mantenerse y no disminuir tanto cuando no se obtienen suficientes tokens y eso hace que el posicionamiento en la pagina this en las ultimas paginas
¿Quiere decir que no tienen el ícono de realidad virtual "oficial" (abajo) en su transmisión? ¿Pero tienen el símbolo que mostraste?

View attachment 91580
Correcto. They tiene la lente pero no tiene VR. that is to say they are not classified in VR

Upvote 0
@Eva-Engel tienes razón; el StripScore es un parámetro importante, pero no el único.

@Mistress Cash el sistema "cuantas más horas pases en línea, mejor" tiene pros y contras.

Estamos tratando de brindar la oportunidad de atraer fanáticos al chat y ganar también a los modelos que (por una razón u otra) no tienen la oportunidad de pasar más de unas pocas horas en línea.

Pero las modelos que transmiten mucho tienen muchas más posibilidades de obtener más StripPoints y, por lo tanto, ganar en el concurso de tres horas y ocupar los lugares apropiados en el Top mensual (ya que la clasificación se basa en la cantidad total de StripPoints que obtuvo cada modelo).
El stripscore solo se basa en la cantidad de fichas que recibe el modelo y no en la cantidad de horas que está en línea. He estado en el sitio durante 3 años y si no hay más de 5k tokens, el stripscore no aumenta. estar en el top mensual y en el concurso cada 3 horas es recibir más de 5k tokens en un día. También dice que las modelos pueden irse de vacaciones tranquilas porque el stripscore no cambia, eso también es falso, si estamos más de 24 horas
Offline cuando volvemos el stripscore baja inmediatamente. Por otro lado el voto privado al parecer tiene fecha de caducidad porque antes yo tenia 46 y ahora solo tengo 24 y deberian decir o aclarar que

Upvote 0
@Annie_vennus

All point systems have their pros and cons and it is not as simple as 'how many tokens equal to how many Strippoints' because StripPoints are not calculated based only on models' Token earnings.

The StripPoint system is designed for models who spend more time online because the more time a model spends online, the more StripPoints you earn.
  • One of the mentioned factors considered includes the model's broadcast session duration.
  • i.e. models have to provide better and longer duration shows in order to earn more tokens, have a much better chance to win the 3-hour/24-hour contest thus also taking place in the Monthly Top

But, it’s not just about long shows with no results.
  • How many tokens/tips have you received?
  • Do you have many private show requests?
  • What kind of reviews are you being given?

In saying all that, a model's earnings per hour is more important than the hours a model spends online.
  • This is only logical
  • i.e. a model who earns well in a few hours will be higher in the listing than a model broadcasting for 10 hours non-stop but has earned no tokens during that time

I would like to reiterate, Stripscore is based on many factors (not just the points mentioned above).

Please also note, Stripscore is based on ‘average’ statistics which is why it is not uncommon to see your Stripscore fluctuate (go up and down and up again) from time to time.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
@Annie_vennus

All point systems have their pros and cons and it is not as simple as 'how many tokens equal to how many Strippoints' because StripPoints are not calculated based only on models' Token earnings.

The StripPoint system is designed for models who spend more time online because the more time a model spends online, the more StripPoints you earn.
  • One of the mentioned factors considered includes the model's broadcast session duration.
  • i.e. models have to provide better and longer duration shows in order to earn more tokens, have a much better chance to win the 3-hour/24-hour contest thus also taking place in the Monthly Top

But, it’s not just about long shows with no results.
  • How many tokens/tips have you received?
  • Do you have many private show requests?
  • What kind of reviews are you being given?

In saying all that, a model's earnings per hour is more important than the hours a model spends online.
  • This is only logical
  • i.e. a model who earns well in a few hours will be higher in the listing than a model broadcasting for 10 hours non-stop but has earned no tokens during that time

I would like to reiterate, Stripscore is based on many factors (not just the points mentioned above).

Please also note, Stripscore is based on ‘average’ statistics which is why it is not uncommon to see your Stripscore fluctuate (go up and down and up again) from time to time.
That is the problem. I might shoot up to 500, but if I don't leave, it starts going down. My whole point. I get most of my money in spurts. PVT. etc. Not laying there naked.

Upvote 0
It just told me "FPS is too low," and then a second later said "FPS is too high." Then it said BOTH messages at the same time. And then it stopped. LOL. Everything on my OBS software end looks good, and I've still got the green box showing (which is a good sign). So I'm not even gonna bother e-mailing Stripchat about this, and I'm just gonna chalk this up to SC being wacky again with absolutely no explanation.

Upvote 0
It just told me "FPS is too low," and then a second later said "FPS is too high." Then it said BOTH messages at the same time. And then it stopped. LOL. Everything on my OBS software end looks good, and I've still got the green box showing (which is a good sign). So I'm not even gonna bother e-mailing Stripchat about this, and I'm just gonna chalk this up to SC being wacky again with absolutely no explanation.

We are not experiencing any issues at the moment but should this continue for you, please ensure you do report it to the relevant team so we can investigate further.

Some suggestions: Low FPS - you may also want to check CPU and Memory and if there is anything that is using up large chunks of your CPU or RAM (for instance, a web browser with dozens of tabs open). Also your memory; does your computer have enough memory to run properly?

Upvote 0
We are not experiencing any issues at the moment but should this continue for you, please ensure you do report it to the relevant team so we can investigate further.

Some suggestions: Low FPS - you may also want to check CPU and Memory and if there is anything that is using up large chunks of your CPU or RAM (for instance, a web browser with dozens of tabs open). Also your memory; does your computer have enough memory to run properly?

No, there wasn't anything different tonight with my computer than any other night. Yes, it has plenty of memory to run properly. I always record my stream, and then go back to look through it later. It looked good. And I'm constantly peeking at OBS to make sure it's continuing to give me the green light (green box, rather). Just Stripchat being weird again, I guess.

Upvote 0
Hi, is there a way I can boost/profile my profile so I appear on the front page for a few minutes like chaturbate or cam4.
Also can you add more emojis? selection is limited

Try adding more variety to your menus and possibly some stream specifics so you appear in more categories.

More emojis: your feedback has been forwarded to the development team for consideration upon the next update.
We thank you and appreciate your thoughts/ideas :blush:

Upvote 0
I am curious, a few months (?) ago I suggested a built-in translation for the site for models, and it could also be for Ultimate Users as a feature.
I'm wondering if there have been any other thoughts regarding whether this could be something that could come to light as a real feature? I think it truly could be a beneficial feature for everyone, especially to make it easier for models to work and communicate with users.

I think if to begin you just had some like Romanian, Russian / Ukrainian, and Spanish, then slowly increase more.

I know it's difficult for models who are not great at English to be able to read/write especially when they are on the mobile, so it's difficult for them to translate what is written and then their own responses.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I am curious, a few months (?) ago I suggested a built-in translation for the site for models, and it could also be for Ultimate Users as a feature.
I'm wondering if there have been any other thoughts regarding whether this could be something that could come to light as a real feature? I think it truly could be a beneficial feature for everyone, especially to make it easier for models to work and communicate with users.

I think if to begin you just had some like Romanian, Russian / Ukrainian, and Spanish, then slowly increase more.

I know it's difficult for models who are not great at English to be able to read/write especially when they are on the mobile, so it's difficult for them to translate what is written and then their own responses.

Your suggestion may have been pre-charlie ;) but now that I have it noted, I will surely pass it up to the relevant team for consideration.
I completely get your point about it being difficult for models when they are performing.
Thank you for the feedback

:cool:

Upvote 0
Your suggestion may have been pre-charlie ;) but now that I have it noted, I will surely pass it up to the relevant team for consideration.
I completely get your point about it being difficult for models when they are performing.
Thank you for the feedback

:cool:

Yes it definitely was, I can remember Chloe saying it is something you guys are definitely open to considering, so I was just curious if it has been mentioned more and if it's been started on, or completely written off etc
I just think models could do so much better if there was no translation issue, this is always one thing I see too commonly where guys get too impatient - even though the models are trying hard to translate everything manually.

Is it ok to tell your viewers to check out another model on Stripchat to promote them?
If it is, can we get an option to raid another room or stream the room on yours like twitch?

I don't see why this would be against any rules or TOS so long as it's all good intentions and it's not getting your followers to troll or attack the other models.

Upvote 0
Is it ok to tell your viewers to check out another model on Stripchat to promote them?
If it is, can we get an option to raid another room or stream the room on yours like twitch?

You are allowed to advertise other models in your own room with written permission from the other model.

Please note, it is forbidden to advertise yourself in other models rooms!

Upvote 0
I am writing from India. I think one thing is very much needed for the models and studios from India, i.e, to provide the SWIFT copy of wire transfer because everytime my bank is asking for it. Please look into the matter. Personally, I am facing a lot of inconvenience for the same.

Upvote 0
I am writing from India. I think one thing is very much needed for the models and studios from India, i.e, to provide the SWIFT copy of wire transfer because everytime my bank is asking for it. Please look into the matter. Personally, I am facing a lot of inconvenience for the same.

Please note, I can see you have numerous tickets already opened with our Support team and all your queries have been answered and responded to.

Should you still be having issues, please either respond to the relevant team you are already in communication with or contact me directly for further assistance as I would be happy to help.

Upvote 0
OMG, I finally got my first member in the Plasma Messenger feature! :clap: He's chatting with me on there while I'm on cam, and he's cute!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I've gotta put this in my room topic/custom panel to try to encourage more people to use this.
"Chat with me (Sext me?) on Plasma Messenger, and send me as many dick pics as you want!" 😂

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Upvote 0
I have mentioned this previously:

- Being able to comment on individual "feed" posts by a model, and also commenting on individual photo/video albums.
- A character limit of just 50-100 per comment would be great or fine, I think. We don't need more than that to give a quick compliment.
- Maybe a limit per 24 hrs so people can't spam/troll. Or maybe the limit could be an "overall" count of how many albums/feed posts they have. So this means, in theory, the user can post ONCE per feed/gallery.
- Make it so you must have at least bought tokens or maybe reach SILVER league to comment on things (or some other criteria to help limit people trolling etc)

-- Or maybe only allow it so we can comment on FAN CLUB albums/feed posts, so then you can't have random idiots doing it.

--- Either way, no matter what criteria there could be for comments, I think each comment should have a "report user" and "delete" next to it for the model, I think models should be able to moderate their own comments.

Upvote 0
- Being able to comment on individual "feed" posts by a model
Actually you can, by using the tip and message buttons under the feed post ;) "Love your latest picture" or somesuch. Compliments are nice, but I assume a handful of tokens are even better.
I've done that several times for a model I follow. She switched work schedule and I rarely get to visit her anymore.

Upvote 0
Actually you can, by using the tip and message buttons under the feed post ;) "Love your latest picture" or somesuch. Compliments are nice, but I assume a handful of tokens are even better.
I've done that several times for a model I follow. She switched work schedule and I rarely get to visit her anymore.

Thank you @CheeseMoon 👍

ℹ️

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Yes girl. Mine does that constantly. I can show you messages right now from my best guy. $75 in 20 minutes, every other day. He supports about 4 of us haha. Or he did. He said the lags on the site are way too bad on all the girls rooms. I went back to SM, had $96 worth of tips in 10 minuts, and from a guy I had kept kicking out until he started paying. If I happen to go back to Strip, I have the same guys sitting there waiting day after day, with no tokens. Then after months, they are like "Fuck you whore", and I can ban them.

Upvote 0
Hey @Mistress Cash

If you are experiencing bit rate errors (fps too low/high), we recommend bitrate 2000-3500 (using different parameters may cause issues)
If you are already using this range and would like me to investigate further, please email me directly charlie@stripchat.com with a screenshot of your OBS settings (output tab).

As for your users who are having issues with lagging, please advise them to try "low latency".
If already tried this, best to contact the Support team so we can check/investigate their account in more depth/detail.

Upvote 0
Yes girl. Mine does that constantly. I can show you messages right now from my best guy. $75 in 20 minutes, every other day. He supports about 4 of us haha. Or he did. He said the lags on the site are way too bad on all the girls rooms. I went back to SM, had $96 worth of tips in 10 minuts, and from a guy I had kept kicking out until he started paying. If I happen to go back to Strip, I have the same guys sitting there waiting day after day, with no tokens. Then after months, they are like "Fuck you whore", and I can ban them.

A model from another forum PMed me that when she peeked into my Stripchat room, at first it was showing her that I "was not broadcasting." Then she said it was trying to load but just circling around. She said she had to refresh the page a couple times for my video to come up for her. I appreciated her telling me that, however it couldn't have been an issue on my end. When OBS is showing me that everything is fine on my end, I'm going to believe it's an issue on the other person's end, or an issue with the cam site itself. I use OBS to record my streams, and when I get a complaint from someone I will even stop the recording of my stream to take a quick look at it (while I'm still live). Every single time I play it back, it's fine on my end. So it's either a site issue or something on the viewer's end.

Upvote 0
A model from another forum PMed me that when she peeked into my Stripchat room, at first it was showing her that I "was not broadcasting." Then she said it was trying to load but just circling around. She said she had to refresh the page a couple times for my video to come up for her. I appreciated her telling me that, however it couldn't have been an issue on my end. When OBS is showing me that everything is fine on my end, I'm going to believe it's an issue on the other person's end, or an issue with the cam site itself. I use OBS to record my streams, and when I get a complaint from someone I will even stop the recording of my stream to take a quick look at it (while I'm still live). Every single time I play it back, it's fine on my end. So it's either a site issue or something on the viewer's end.

I believe you are correct - this sounds like an issue from the viewers' side.
Please advise the model/viewer to contact our Support team so we can review/investigate and check their account and devices.

How to contact Support:

Upvote 0