AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I really like the option of being able to send your content via PM to users and even changing the price for them. It would be great if that was possible in the public chat too?

I think it would be great if I could talk about one of my videos to the whole room and then send it to the chat where users who wanted it could buy it, without having to head to my videos and leaving the chat.

What a great idea!! :clap:

Your feedback has been forwarded to the relevant team for consideration.

Thank you for continuously helping us to improve our site ;)

Upvote 0
suggestions

1. It would be great if for the ticket show and the group show the model could set the time of entry to the show and this is not predetermined.

2. That users will have the option to pay to open a conversation with the model and in that case the gentlemen and fan club can be exempted.

3. that the wheel and tip menu can have more characters.

4. That knights will automatically have their shield removed when the knight is absent from the model's room after 30 days of inactivity.

5. That knights can remove their shield

6. It would also be great if models had the opportunity to show their best picture online and not a live image, many are not photogenic 😅 and their faces look like something out of a horror movie hahaha and that way users get in to know what is going on in the room.

7. we need more emojis or gifs, the emojis we have are very basic, there is no smile emoji among others.

8. Notifications about new messages should be at the bottom of the chat so that it is much easier to see who is writing, the small notification window arrives very late or never arrives.

9. the options to spin the wheel through the model should be unlimited.

10. It would be great if certain activities could be sorted by #: #squirt #anal #cream etc.

11. It would be great if the site had more than 1080p and all models could have the VR option, each model decides whether or not to buy the equipment but that option should be enabled and not just for a few.

12. We need more options for games: dice or darts or maybe more interactive games.

13. that the model can set a different value for knights, fan club and users for ticket show

I think that's all 😅

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
6,000+ Stripchat models live right now.

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Upvote 0
suggestions

1. It would be great if for the ticket show and the group show the model could set the time of entry to the show and this is not predetermined.

2. That users will have the option to pay to open a conversation with the model and in that case the gentlemen and fan club can be exempted.

3. that the wheel and tip menu can have more characters.

4. That knights will automatically have their shield removed when the knight is absent from the model's room after 30 days of inactivity.

5. That knights can remove their shield

6. It would also be great if models had the opportunity to show their best picture online and not a live image, many are not photogenic 😅 and their faces look like something out of a horror movie hahaha and that way users get in to know what is going on in the room.

7. we need more emojis or gifs, the emojis we have are very basic, there is no smile emoji among others.

8. Notifications about new messages should be at the bottom of the chat so that it is much easier to see who is writing, the small notification window arrives very late or never arrives.

9. the options to spin the wheel through the model should be unlimited.

10. It would be great if certain activities could be sorted by #: #squirt #anal #cream etc.

11. It would be great if the site had more than 1080p and all models could have the VR option, each model decides whether or not to buy the equipment but that option should be enabled and not just for a few.

12. We need more options for games: dice or darts or maybe more interactive games.

13. that the model can set a different value for knights, fan club and users for ticket show

I think that's all 😅

#4 + #5 = Definitely

#6 = I think this should be an option made by the user. For me as an example, I am less likely to go into a room that has a photo that is a photoshoot as the thumbnail. I like to see real, natural women. And just because you may think some (or yourself) are not looking very photogenic, the rest of us guys are not thinking this. I think natural and real are much better. Some places allow models to use a photo of their own choice, and as you can imagine they are all "perfect" looking photoshoot photos, then when you get in the room the room and model look completely different. Sometimes it can be because the photo the model is using was taken 5 or 10 years ago. So I think this should be a user choice if anything.

#7 = something i have definitely mentioned before, I would love more, and it doesn't need to be 100 more, just another 10 or 20 with some basic emoji's, like you have said.

#8 = this has always been weird for me, sometimes the notification never shows, as you mentioned, but then other times I will just receive one message from a model and get 20 notifications, presumably because they are in a queue. I have this disabled for this reason, except for one model.

Upvote 0
I think someone suggested elsewhere that it would be good if SC could give the models a countdown like 10 seconds before the still image is taken, so that you have time to actually pose in a way that does not make you look like Godzilla ;)

Reactions: KatieKitty
Upvote 0
I think someone suggested elsewhere that it would be good if SC could give the models a countdown like 10 seconds before the still image is taken, so that you have time to actually pose in a way that does not make you look like Godzilla ;)

I read this as being the thumbnail preview image we users see on the main page and categories etc and not for taking a photo using the feature to send a photo in pm

Upvote 0
I read this as being the thumbnail preview image we users see on the main page and categories etc and not for taking a photo using the feature to send a photo in pm
Yes exactly. That is what I meant also.

That "random" still the system takes often does make the models look atrocious. If it was possible for SC to "warn" the models that this screen grab was going to happen in 10, 9, 8 etc.. they could at least sometimes prepare.

Upvote 0
Yes exactly. That is what I meant also.

That "random" still the system takes often does make the models look atrocious. If it was possible for SC to "warn" the models that this screen grab was going to happen in 10, 9, 8 etc.. they could at least sometimes prepare.

Bt then giving them a warning every few minutes for this would be a bit too much and cause a lot of anxiety I think

Upvote 0
Bt then giving them a warning every few minutes for this would be a bit too much and cause a lot of anxiety I think
Maybe. just how often does that fire off though? I have entered rooms to see that what was happening bore no resemblance to the thumbnail.

And of course such a thing should only be considered if MODELS ask for it. :)

Upvote 0
Maybe. just how often does that fire off though? I have entered rooms to see that what was happening bore no resemblance to the thumbnail.

And of course such a thing should only be considered if MODELS ask for it. :)

Same here. It#s usually a good 20 or 30 minutes behind, but we have been trying (several times) to get it a lot more frequent (like other sites, 1 or 2 minutes). At the moment it would be fine, but even then it might be a bit much for some to have to worry about when it randomly happens.

Upvote 0
sex show.jpg

Though I'm thrilled to see that it's no longer tweeting that ugly duckface pic of me, I do wish that our tweets (about being online right now) didn't describe it as a "free live sex show." I feel it's misleading, because not every Stripchat model does penetration/orgasm shows in free chat area.

Upvote 0
View attachment 91440

Though I'm thrilled to see that it's no longer tweeting that ugly duckface pic of me, I do wish that our tweets (about being online right now) didn't describe it as a "free live sex show." I feel it's misleading, because not every Stripchat model does penetration/orgasm shows in free chat area.
I agree.

What wording do you think that we could suggest to them as an alternative that will still entice visitors?

"Erotic adult show and chat" maybe?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Creo que alguien sugirió en otra parte que sería bueno si SC pudiera dar a los modelos una cuenta regresiva de 10 segundos antes de que se tome la imagen fija, para que tengas tiempo de posar de una manera que no te haga ver como Godzilla.;)

Pero, entonces, darles una advertencia cada pocos minutos porque esto sería demasiado y creo que causaría mucha ansiedad.
this is something that only a model understands

Upvote 0
I agree.

What wording do you think that we could suggest to them as an alternative that will still entice visitors?

"Erotic adult show and chat" maybe?

Something generic that applies to ALL models, and refrains from saying things like "Let's play" and "Nude (naked)" and "Sex show." Because we can't forget about the small percentage of models on the site who may be non-nude. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know the site is called Stripchat. Lol. And again, they need to remember that some of us models choose to do our toy shows in privates...not out in the free chat. So I don't like my tweets saying "Free live sex show."

"Yummybrownfox is live right now on Stripchat!"
"Come video chat live with yummybrownfox on Stripchat!"

Something like that. Keep it simple. And let us models have a say in which snapshot photo is embedded with the tweet. It's no fun being caught by surprise by an ugly-ass duckface pic. Lmao.

I've suggested the same thing to another site (CamModelDirectory or SkyPrivate, I think?) about the wording of their tweets. They had the hash tag #skypesex at the end of every model's auto tweet. And a lot of models do Skype shows that are foot fetish and humiliation and things like that. Not everything is penetration/toys all the time.

Upvote 0
So I just logged onto Stripchat, and that "______ is now king of the room" alert (with the really cool triumphant sound...lol) just popped up, making me think someone just tipped. I got all excited, and then saw it's just an alert from my king of the room from last night's cam session. Darn. Lol. Kinda strange for it to do that a second time, and carry over into the next day like that.

Upvote 0
I think at the very least, there should be support for the emoji that Windows, Android, iOS, etc. provide on their keyboards.
1643305335258.png
I was quite disappointed when I found out that the only way to do a 3D show was with proprietary hardware. There are many ways to make 3D content using off the shelf hardware and software.
A friend of mine offered to help moderate the chat, but he would need to first spend money on the site to be allowed to do that.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Hi. I noticed that for the sample videos I submitted for the 'tattoos' and 'foot fetish' categories, they were both accepted, but it has me down twice for the tattoos category...and my preview video for foot fetish is being labeled as tattoos instead.

sample.jpg

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Hi. I noticed that for the sample videos I submitted for the 'tattoos' and 'foot fetish' categories, they were both accepted, but it has me down twice for the tattoos category...and my preview video for foot fetish is being labeled as tattoos instead.

View attachment 91543

Confirming that I have received your email message and concerns.
I will respond with assistance via direct email.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello! I have a question. how can a model get this function?
View attachment 91548

Broadcasting in VR is available now only for models and studios with the special VR cameras

To find out all the details about this equipment, just contact our VR partners: hello@dreamcam.com, and they will provide you with all the necessary information

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Do you mean how can you broadcast in VR on SC? Hopefully others may be able to tell, I thought you needed very specific equipment, but I am only a user so I do not know for sure.

Maybe @Charlie_SC or @xChloe can give us the latest info? For both users and models?
I saw several models with that icon but they did not have the VR logo and they did not appear in that section either. only when you can visit certain is that you can see that function in your image

Upvote 0
I saw several models with that icon but they did not have the VR logo and they did not appear in that section either. only when you can visit certain is that you can see that function in your image
Do you mean that they do not have the "official" VR Icon (below) on their broadcast stream? But they have the symbol that you showed?

1643860918271.png

Upvote 0
Do any other models here have issues sometimes with their tip menus suddenly being disabled, and their room goal being disabled? It's weird. I feel like I have to keep checking on these things periodically to make sure they're still enabled.

Upvote 0
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
Hi Chloe,
I really, really am confused why we are punished for working long, or unpopular hours. I have no problem spending hours online during slow times, and do it often to get more followers, and build regulers. However, when I do this on stripchat, my rate is put down further and further. They make it so that it is better for me to quickly leave when I make some cash, so my score doesn't crash. On SM, I make tons more, although I like SC site better, but they keep me getting constant traffic, no matter how slow, or busy the site is. I should think
that Stripchat would be thankful that someone is willing to fill in the gap times, instead of punish me for it. This is why I spent little time on this site, compared to before. Between that, and not being able to ban time wasters unless they text me first, really hinders the amount of money I could be making. Any hope for the future? You mentioned great changes for the new year, and I am anxious to see what they are, although I did notice you can ban people forever now.....if they happen to text you. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe,
I really, really am confused why we are punished for working long, or unpopular hours. I have no problem spending hours online during slow times, and do it often to get more followers, and build regulers. However, when I do this on stripchat, my rate is put down further and further. They make it so that it is better for me to quickly leave when I make some cash, so my score doesn't crash. On SM, I make tons more, although I like SC site better, but they keep me getting constant traffic, no matter how slow, or busy the site is. I should think
that Stripchat would be thankful that someone is willing to fill in the gap times, instead of punish me for it. This is why I spent little time on this site, compared to before. Between that, and not being able to ban time wasters unless they text me first, really hinders the amount of money I could be making. Any hope for the future? You mentioned great changes for the new year, and I am anxious to see what they are, although I did notice you can ban people forever now.....if they happen to text you. Thanks.
I agree with you, you get punished for staying in longer, but at the end of the day it's still worth it, I don't look at the stripscore anymore if the earnings are right, because more hours really help

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0