AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Either your post isn't coming across clearly or you're contradicting yourself. You yourself say if the model isn't doing what you want there's no point being there. So if you're not tipping, either leave or the freeloading time would kick you out. Just because a user "isn't living the dream" doesn't mean he should be able to freeload in a model's room if the model doesn't want him there. Models have to think about what makes them the most comfortable and the most likely to stay on a site longer. Quite frankly, the needs/wants of the freeloaders completely go against what's best for the model. This isn't a charity show.
This isn't a charity show.
It is what it is - "Watch Naked Models in our Adult Live Sex Cams Community. ❤️ It's FREE & No Registration Needed. 4000+ LIVE Cam Girls and Couples are Ready to Chat."
You yourself say if the model isn't doing what you want there's no point being there.
Yes, this is me. But I dont really care what other users are doing. I am not there for them.

Upvote 0
Your park analogy dosnt work though, when you go to a models room, you are going to a place of business.

The "place of business" (just like at the ball park)... is entered upon walking into the park, or when entering the webcam site in your browser. (the model's room) equates to a small space provided under contract for the model to ply her trade as a could-be benefit to the overall business.

This grumbling equates to some individual entity who has entered into contract with said place of business (aka "the ball park") somehow thinking they have the right to be mad at (and act upon) some random person who is doing business with some OTHER entity which is contracted by the same (ball park).

The individuals who are providing those concessions are there under agreement with the would-be ball park - and that is all that matters.

Both the seeming customer, and the contracted concessionaire... are free to go elsewhere... much as is the case with every website on the planet.

This boils down to the absurd talk about "freedom of speech" by every moron who thinks it is perfectly reasonable to sound-off on the topics of his choosing while he is under the employment of someone else.

His "freedom of speech" only guarantees that he won't be put in jail because of what he said. That freedom of speech doesn't guarantee he won't be fired from his job, divorced by his wife, and no longer delivered by his milk man.

Upvote 0
And each models room within that "park" would be an individual business within that park, like how you can get free access to a mall, but the mall contains many businesses within it and each of those businesses will have their own expectations and rules on how their customers should act and behave within that store.

RIGHT... and no mere "business" tenant ever has the power to disown a mall... but at the snap of a finger, the mall can easily shutter the business and send it packing from their property.

Upvote 0
You 2 still miss the point, and I can't be bothered to try to explain it more to you other than imagine going to a restaurant EVERY day for the FULL day/night that restaurant is open, you sit there and buy NOTHING, you do this every day for 6 months, 12 months, or even LONGER, if it were my business I'd sure as hell kick you the fuck out!

Models should have that same right. If you're there for 8 hrs every day for 12 months, and you have not yet spent any money ON THAT MODEL, then I think it's safe for all of us to say you're not going to spend the money, so no, it's not illogical at all to want to not have that person there, and to ban them from the premises/room.

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef
You can't explain it, because you still don't understand it.

The model is NOT a "business entity"... she is effectively paid BY the business/WEBSITE... as a private contractor (look at her tax return if you can't figure that out).

She is entirely free to "not WANT that person there"... nobody ever questioned her "right" not to want him there.

At the end of the day, the "business" is the one that hands out the money to those contracted there... so... they make the rules.

(just as they do when some nut goes to Washington DC and breaks into government buildings, and is identified and traced back to their employment with said business)

Upvote 0
It’s the worst, it’s usually the morons that have had an account for five years, and they’re used to getting away with sitting in a room for weeks at a time, I am constantly going through this, with random weirdos, just sitting in my room, most likely recording my stuff, there should be a way to boot these people if they’re in your room over 24 hours straight, or something similar

Upvote 1
The "place of business" (just like at the ball park)... is entered upon walking into the park, or when entering the webcam site in your browser. (the model's room) equates to a small space provided under contract for the model to ply her trade as a could-be benefit to the overall business.

This grumbling equates to some individual entity who has entered into contract with said place of business (aka "the ball park") somehow thinking they have the right to be mad at (and act upon) some random person who is doing business with some OTHER entity which is contracted by the same (ball park).

The individuals who are providing those concessions are there under agreement with the would-be ball park - and that is all that matters.

Both the seeming customer, and the contracted concessionaire... are free to go elsewhere... much as is the case with every website on the planet.

This boils down to the absurd talk about "freedom of speech" by every moron who thinks it is perfectly reasonable to sound-off on the topics of his choosing while he is under the employment of someone else.

His "freedom of speech" only guarantees that he won't be put in jail because of what he said. That freedom of speech doesn't guarantee he won't be fired from his job, divorced by his wife, and no longer delivered by his milk man.
Oh bless your heart. You tried to do an analogy that is so far fetched that you have to keep bolding and italicizing to make it sound more important than the drivel it is. Nobody has time for freeloading bullshit or creepy weirdos constantly watching. Tip the model or GTFO. Members who actually tip the models have zero issue with freeloaders being kicked out. Only issue is those butthurt that their freeloading could be limited. Really not a hard concept.

Upvote 0
Oh bless your heart. You tried to do an analogy that is so far fetched that you have to keep bolding and italicizing to make it sound more important than the drivel it is. Nobody has time for freeloading bullshit or creepy weirdos constantly watching. Tip the model or GTFO. Members who actually tip the models have zero issue with freeloaders being kicked out. Only issue is those butthurt that their freeloading could be limited. Really not a hard concept.
Indeed, keep it basic; we are spending our electric, time, and energy. Have the common decency to throw us a measly 20 tokens. Not that hard.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
🆕

You asked for it.. so we made it happen! :blush:

🆕

2022-05-22 11.41.02.jpg

Change the order in which your activities are listed in the Tip menu.

Go to "My Show Controls" tab on your broadcasting page to access the feature.​
Sort Tip menu activities in two ways:​
  1. By price. Automatically filter activities from higher to lower prices or the other way around. In the Tip menu in "My Show Controls," click on the "PRICE, TK" and choose the price order that suits you. You can sort by price on all devices.
  2. Manually. You know yourself best, so we offer you the freedom to organize activities one by one. Manual order change is accessed in "My Show Controls." Click on six dots to the left of the activities list, and drag the activity up or down. For now, you can change the order manually only on desktop devices.

Upvote 0
In an ideal world.....or how about there's a time limit. Adultwork has this, the model can set a time limit (eg 4 mins) on how long members are allowed to enter their free room for in a 24hr period. That way potential customers can say hi and ask questions/get an idea of what the model is all about, but freeloaders have a limited window of time in which to be a nuisance.
Amazing request I had the same idea. I know they will never do it. But users will be more respectful to models and thus we would definitely earn more and they would spend more.
Paying example 10tk to watch another 10mins or 20mins of show would be amazing...I have members watching me forever while having loads of tokens and not tipping and it hurts.

I had a guy with 5000 tokens watching me 24/7 almost every show non-stop, Never said or tipped anything, I PMed him and then banned him, after 30 days he apologized and tipped well. Can you imagine 1 year passed? They don't respect our time. They think we came here to fool around and have fun with ourselves.

Upvote 0
1) Can we have a way to select multiple PM conversations and delete them all at once, instead of doing the tedious "click 3 dots > remove message > confirm" - doing this for every single individual message is extremely tedious, especially more so at the fact the popup for the "are you sure" confirmation, goes to the centre of the screen. Clicking "messages" then "the 3 dots" and then "remove conversation" are all in that one little area to the right side, so you are not moving your mouse too much, then suddenly the 4th box (confirmation) pops up in the centre of the screen and overlays everything, so it would be great if there was a better and quicker way

Mabe the above could actually be 2 requests/ideas, to be honest

2) Similarly, can we have a "mark all" and "delete all" for notifications, too?

Upvote 0
1) Can we have a way to select multiple PM conversations and delete them all at once, instead of doing the tedious "click 3 dots > remove message > confirm" - doing this for every single individual message is extremely tedious, especially more so at the fact the popup for the "are you sure" confirmation, goes to the centre of the screen. Clicking "messages" then "the 3 dots" and then "remove conversation" are all in that one little area to the right side, so you are not moving your mouse too much, then suddenly the 4th box (confirmation) pops up in the centre of the screen and overlays everything, so it would be great if there was a better and quicker way. Mabe the above could actually be 2 requests/ideas, to be honest

2) Similarly, can we have a "mark all" and "delete all" for notifications, too?

👍
Noted!
👌

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
🆕

NEW STRIPCHAT FEATURE

🆕

Translation of Messages with just one click!

Passion knows no language barriers so you can now interact with more users who don’t speak English.

We’re happy to introduce our new translation feature for user messages in private and public chats.

How to enable: Settings and Privacy > Message Translation section
After this, you will see a small translation symbol next to user messages and once you click on this symbol, we will translate the text that the user sent you instantly.

• Please note, this feature is currently only available for models (but we are working on expanding it).

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 12.23.52 PM.png

Upvote 0
🆕

NEW STRIPCHAT FEATURE

🆕

Translation of Messages with just one click!

Passion knows no language barriers so you can now interact with more users who don’t speak English.

We’re happy to introduce our new translation feature for user messages in private and public chats.

How to enable: Settings and Privacy > Message Translation section
After this, you will see a small translation symbol next to user messages and once you click on this symbol, we will translate the text that the user sent you instantly.

• Please note, this feature is currently only available for models (but we are working on expanding it).

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 12.23.52 PM.png
I suspect that it might be very useful if you could expand it to the major non-English languages used by your models.

i.e. so non-english speaking models could have translation from us English speakers into their own language, although with my notorious chat typos, I tend to kill translators :rofl:

ETA,

Am I seeing correctly from what @Brett M posted that this is already a part of this? (translate to a language other than English?)

Upvote 0
I suspect that it might be very useful if you could expand it to the major non-English languages used by your models.

i.e. so non-english speaking models could have translation from us English speakers into their own language, although with my notorious chat typos, I tend to kill translators :rofl:

ETA,

Am I seeing correctly from what @Brett M posted that this is already a part of this? (translate to a language other than English?)

Yep, in the settings for the dropdown of it, you select what language you want to see it in, so I assume everything that is included in there, can also be translated.
That is just an assumption, though

Upvote 0
Wish there was a way for users to mute/block other users in the public chat. There's so many garbage messages from users who talk all kinds of nonsense but NEVER TIP. I don't want to bother mods or models about it and would rather just clear it from my end--so much faster and simpler if I can control what I see in the public chat. Other streaming sites have this but not sure if it's possible w/SC...

Upvote 0
Wish there was a way for users to mute/block other users in the public chat. There's so many garbage messages from users who talk all kinds of nonsense but NEVER TIP. I don't want to bother mods or models about it and would rather just clear it from my end--so much faster and simpler if I can control what I see in the public chat. Other streaming sites have this but not sure if it's possible w/SC...

Ultimate members can have this feature.

Models can promote such users to the Knights, and Knights have the power to mute any type of user. It's a great way to protect favorite models from unwanted attention.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Ultimate members can have this feature.

Models can promote such users to the Knights, and Knights have the power to mute any type of user. It's a great way to protect favorite models from unwanted attention.

Although a good idea, I think he means just a "personal ignore" option. I know Chaturbate has it, and I have a lot of guys on my personal ignore list. It's really really good to have, so if it is something you can consider, I think we would really appreciate it a lot. Sometimes the user isn't doing anything BAD or rude, but just talks way too much and is just annoying to you personally, and may not be annoying to the model and she may like that guy talking, so this is a good reason why we would like an ignore option for ourselves.

Edit
Just to add, with the CB feature for ignore user, it ignores that user in ALL rooms not just the room you are in at the time (so this is another reason why being Knight to mute is not an option for this, as I can't really go ask every model to make me a Knight, who's room the specific guy/s are in that are annoying me - i'd end up being a knight on 100000s of models rooms, and I can;'t just go round muting constantly lol).

Upvote 1
Yes thank you Brettm, that was exactly what I meant!

I don't want to be a model's mod, and being a mod or knight is not my choice--its totally up to the model and i should not have to hassle a model to be a knight when all I want to do is ignore users who I personally find rude or annoying in chat. Brett is right that maybe the model doesn't care about the white noise or has their own rules about chat that might not match mine so its not fair to them if I'm knight-begging just for my own tastes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I feel like someone might have mentioned this before, but if not, I'd like to suggest there are some limitations on what members can call themselves. A guy just entered my room with the name WhoreRaper honestly, it makes my skin crawl that someone could think it's acceptable, even as a joke.
Omfg... same... I sent him a msg then he replied and I named him.. easiest way.. sadly because we can't kick people out without them interacting!

Upvote 0
I feel like someone might have mentioned this before, but if not, I'd like to suggest there are some limitations on what members can call themselves. A guy just entered my room with the name WhoreRaper honestly, it makes my skin crawl that someone could think it's acceptable, even as a joke.

Please note, you should always report things that concern you to the Support team so they can review each situation.

I have taken relevant actions with this user 😉

Upvote 0
A way for model to set up their own clubs at their own price. Like maybe they want a special tip menu for members. Something like that.

Upvote 0