AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I've never purchased a voice message until yesterday. Do these save anywhere? I don't see it in My Collection?

The voice message will easily get lost within the PM so an easy way to listen to it would be great.

Upvote 0
I've never purchased a voice message until yesterday. Do these save anywhere? I don't see it in My Collection?
The voice message will easily get lost within the PM so an easy way to listen to it would be great.

Good idea. Noted ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I would love a notification for when a model "returns from a private show" - I'm not one to sit around and stare at that black screen when I want to keep visiting a model after the pvt. haha.
I guess I could just keep checking my home page again in another window while I am browsing other pages, but a notification would be cool.

Upvote 0
I would love a notification for when a model "returns from a private show" - I'm not one to sit around and stare at that black screen when I want to keep visiting a model after the pvt. haha.
I guess I could just keep checking my home page again in another window while I am browsing other pages, but a notification would be cool.
this!. Even though I leave the page open whilst I browse other sites (often ACF) while my model friend is in a pvt show, when her room returns it never reloads in that "background" tab. Luckily she knows I do not like sitting around (I feel a little like a dog waiting / begging at the dinner table) while she is away and she usually sends me a message saying she is back. But she should not have to do that. If SC could send a notification that would be much better.

Upvote 0

I see your point and very valid.
Will discuss with the team ;)

I'm not one to sit around and stare at that black screen

BTW.. picturing this made me laugh :haha:

Upvote 0
On thumbnails I love we can click "not interested" and also if the model is on our favourite already we can select "remove from favourite", but could you also add the option "Add to favourite"?
Sometimes you may see a model and want to add to the favourite, but may not want to or have time to go into her room to add her. It would be great if it was possible to do it from thumbnails.

Upvote 0
I would love to have a quick link to the models TOS / code of conduct from the broadcaster window. I often want to double check if things are allowed or not, but it seems i have to do quite a bit of clicking until I can get the guide up.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I recently needed to find a snippet of a conversation with a model from more than a week ago. Is it possible to put PM message history in a file? Or make it easier for users to do so themselves? Unless I am missing something, I currently have to keep scrolling up endlessly to find something, and there is always the possibility of that history being erased by SC after some time.

Upvote 0
I recently needed to find a snippet of a conversation with a model from more than a week ago. Is it possible to put PM message history in a file? Or make it easier for users to do so themselves? Unless I am missing something, I currently have to keep scrolling up endlessly to find something, and there is always the possibility of that history being erased by SC after some time.

I have suggested the same or similar in the past, an easier way to look at the chat history, I hope one day it will be done.
I think MFC has a good way, I think, it's by day/month/year, right? I think this is a good way to have it

Reactions: Nienna
Upvote 0
I would like to be able to delete single comments off the chat, without having to ban the user.

Sometimes, people just say things I would rather not keep in the chat for everyone to read.
If you are a knight for a model, then mute the offending member. Wait a few moments, then unmute. The member is able to return to chatting, but all previous public wall posts are erased.
This is "almost" what you are seeking but close enough -- especially if the person only just starting talking.

Upvote 0
Please, make it away so we can block the anonymous user count/ remove it from sight/ Some sort of setting we can do, so we don’t know how many guests are in the room, only the people with accounts and tokens etc. etc., we can block out the anonymous user information, for the guests, without accounts, like they let us on Streamate. Makes me extremely anxious and nervous, knowing a ton of people without accounts, all over the place, watching me and it takes away from me focusing on my show.

Upvote 0
Another thing is, there should be a record of anybody that comes in the room, and we should be able to PM them at any time, it’s pretty silly how you don’t let us PM the people that come in the room, if we don’t PM them immediately, it makes very little sense

Upvote 0
Another another thing, having full history two RPMs, from the very first p.m., since account creation and moving forward, sometimes you can always go back in time and get these people to tip, even if the first time they ignored you, we can only go back so far

Upvote 0
Another thing is, there should be a record of anybody that comes in the room, and we should be able to PM them at any time, it’s pretty silly how you don’t let us PM the people that come in the room, if we don’t PM them immediately, it makes very little sense

I am confused by this idea, to be honest.
You're suggesting 2 things?

1) You want a history of when or how many times a user has visited you, or maybe how many minutes/hours/days they have spent in your room? The latter would be good, I think.

2) The bit about PMing users confuses me, I thought models CAN send a Private Message to ANY user when they come to their room unless the user has BANNED you from sending them a PM - this usually only happens if the model keeps annoying them (I have done it plenty of times, even to models I have only visited once who then continue to keep sending a PM every day (I know it's the studio most likely). Of course, sometimes you may also send a user a PM and they may not see it immediately if they leave because a lot of us have it set so that PMs will go to the hidden archive unless we are friends or follow you.

Upvote 0
Models to control whether they appear online or not when logging in. Sometimes I'm watching a friend model, editing my content prices, uploading something new and don't want to be bothered with pms when guys notice the green dot next to my name. I'd like to manually turn on the online green dot if I want to chat, and if not, I'd like to have it off so nobody knows I'm there.

Upvote 0
Models to control whether they appear online or not when logging in. Sometimes I'm watching a friend model, editing my content prices, uploading something new and don't want to be bothered with pms when guys notice the green dot next to my name. I'd like to manually turn on the online green dot if I want to chat, and if not, I'd like to have it off so nobody knows I'm there.

Yes. This would bug me about MFC too, because sometimes I may want to log into the model web broadcaster real quick to just change things in my whiteboard, edit my banned/ignored members list, or whatever else...without having to worry about getting any "Hey, how are you?" PMs from someone on my friends list. I just want to do these things in peace, and then leave. They'll have plenty of time to chat with me later when I'm live for a few hours. Lol.

Upvote 0
Rearrange video and picture order, just like you did for the menu items and, when you ban somebody out of the room, it blocks their IP address as well, and it gives them the same message, when they try to watch you off-line, you’d be surprised how so many crazy stalkers, just watch people online and try to collect information, if they have to keep switching their IP address via a VPN, it will be more of a nuisance and it’s less likely to happen, meaning the crazy stalkers, thanks

Upvote 0
When we enter our broadcast page to edit menu, topic, goals etc, to not send out a notification we are online. I have to write in the room that I'm only editing stuff as people come in, it would be much better if the notification was sent when we click start show.

Upvote 0
When we enter our broadcast page to edit menu, topic, goals etc, to not send out a notification we are online. I have to write in the room that I'm only editing stuff as people come in, it would be much better if the notification was sent when we click start show.

Another good suggestion, Lexi! That used to really bother me too (The "Please wait. The model will be broadcasting soon" message), and I remember posting about it on here. Someone on here said that that message actually doesn't notify members that we're live, but still...I had wished they'd not have that on there. I could've sworn I remember seeing a member come into my chat while I was doing that profile editing (but not live).

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone.
We appreciate the feedback and all comments have been noted and will be discussed with the relevant teams 😎

Upvote 0
Another good suggestion, Lexi! That used to really bother me too (The "Please wait. The model will be broadcasting soon" message), and I remember posting about it on here. Someone on here said that that message actually doesn't notify members that we're live, but still...I had wished they'd not have that on there. I could've sworn I remember seeing a member come into my chat while I was doing that profile editing (but not live).
Thank you! I'm pretty certain it does notify people that we are online, I had a room fill in 10 minutes and had to apologise to members and tell them I'm only editing stuff & have no intention of actually getting online. Another thing is if you don't start the show in certain time it kicks you out of the page and if you didn't save changes, tough luck - think that's the reason it kicks you off, so the members aren't sat there waiting for hours if the model forgets to close the broadcast page tab. It would be nice to not send out notifications before we actually start the show and not get kicked out while we are editing our show details.

Also, I already asked for this but PLEASE LET THE KNIGHTS BAN PEOPLE - now you've introduced 24hr ban, at least that one! There has been many very disturbing occasions where my Knight would mute the offending person but the message was so bad I wanted them banned from my room and not able to continue to watch , at least not from their account (if they're watching logged out- what I don't know doesn't hurt me) but had to stop my show, get up, ban them then get back to what I was doing. Its a waste of time for me to have to do that, and breaks the flow of my shows, when I have my Knight there who knows exactly what I want and don't want and can ban them out of my room for me.

After I'm done and go offline, the option to then go into my banned&muted and either extend the ban or let them back would be great, as far as I am aware I can only remove them from muted & banned and not extend it from muted to 30 day ban or from 30 day ban to forever?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Password room, like CB and C4 have. The ability to go guest free, for a total of one hour, per 24 hours, meaning you could turn it on and off, people spying on you anonymously, are the worst
That's what ticket and group shows are for, and you can stay in those for however long you want.

Upvote 0
I am confused by this idea, to be honest.
You're suggesting 2 things?

1) You want a history of when or how many times a user has visited you, or maybe how many minutes/hours/days they have spent in your room? The latter would be good, I think.

2) The bit about PMing users confuses me, I thought models CAN send a Private Message to ANY user when they come to their room unless the user has BANNED you from sending them a PM - this usually only happens if the model keeps annoying them (I have done it plenty of times, even to models I have only visited once who then continue to keep sending a PM every day (I know it's the studio most likely). Of course, sometimes you may also send a user a PM and they may not see it immediately if they leave because a lot of us have it set so that PMs will go to the hidden archive unless we are friends or follow you.
Basically, what I meant was, every time somebody comes in your room, somewhere in the back end of our profile, just like there’s a tipper history, there should be some sort of visitor history, we’re in; we can private message these individuals, whenever we would like to. To drum up business, etc. etc. Currently, if you do not private message someone, rather quickly, there is no way to private message them later, there’s some sort of restriction for that, it will read some sort of an error message, I believe they have done this to keep spamming and such, to a minimum etc. etc.

Upvote 0