AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Basically, what I meant was, every time somebody comes in your room, somewhere in the back end of our profile, just like there’s a tipper history, there should be some sort of visitor history, we’re in; we can private message these individuals, whenever we would like to. To drum up business, etc. etc. Currently, if you do not private message someone, rather quickly, there is no way to private message them later, there’s some sort of restriction for that, it will read some sort of an error message, I believe they have done this to keep spamming and such, to a minimum etc. etc.
Sorry, about the consistency and quality, of some of my suggestions, I’ve been voice texting and lately it’s been acting up

Upvote 0
Yes, I have done those before, however, sometimes people don’t have any tokens, and they don’t feel like adding again, password room would be an excellent addition
So, in a ticket show they only pay for the ticket. Same thing as a password show except no one can get in totally free. Think there's enough scams going on with password shows on cb, why bring that to sc. It's not a great feature in my opinion. The only guys who should be allowed to join for free in my opinion are Knights, and even then ONLY if the model sets it that way.

Upvote 0
Thanks
So, in a ticket show they only pay for the ticket. Same thing as a password show except no one can get in totally free. Think there's enough scams going on with password shows on cb, why bring that to sc. It's not a great feature in my opinion. The only guys who should be allowed to join for free in my opinion are Knights, and even then ONLY if the model sets it that way.
Well, I don’t share your opinion. I think it would be a great addition. Sometimes you just want to play with your regulars, and they’re so good to you, you don’t mind doing a free show every now and then, it usually brings more tokens in the long run, because they want to return the favor, for the gratuity. But, your opinion is your opinion, and I respect that. But, I still think it would be a great addition.

Upvote 0
Basically, what I meant was, every time somebody comes in your room, somewhere in the back end of our profile, just like there’s a tipper history, there should be some sort of visitor history, we’re in; we can private message these individuals, whenever we would like to. To drum up business, etc. etc. Currently, if you do not private message someone, rather quickly, there is no way to private message them later, there’s some sort of restriction for that, it will read some sort of an error message, I believe they have done this to keep spamming and such, to a minimum etc. etc.

I don’t know about this. I’m not a cam site member, but if I try to look at this from a member’s perspective…I wouldn’t be too pleased if I got PMs from every model whose room I visited for 1 second.

Upvote 0

I would not like this as a user, personally. I already hate when this happens.
And I would (and currently do) ban the model from PM, and then add them to my "Not Interested" so I will never go back.

If I visit the room/profile once and then start getting PMs, that will be an absolute nope, and to be honest, I think many others would hate this too.
If I interacted with you or tipped, then that is fine, I can understand, but if I have simply visited, stayed for a second, a minute or 2, but then left, I would hate to then randomly be harassed by the model.

edit:
Oops I just saw there is another page, yes exactly what @yummybrownfox said

Upvote 0

Knights and/or fan club (by tier of your choosing, be it one or all 3) in my opinion, or maybe even allow SPECIFIC users (by name) to enter.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Knights and/or fan club (by tier of your choosing, be it one or all 3) in my opinion, or maybe even allow SPECIFIC users (by name) to enter.
I think the option (at the model's discretion of course) to allow whomever they want free entry to a ticket show makes sense.
But I can see potential jealousy issues, as in public chat SC announces when someone tips the required amount for the ticket; even after the show has started, the tip is announced and then the arrival of the user in the show is announced for all to see. So the idiots with possessiveness issues could tell who was being given a free entry and cause grief for models.

Group show might be trickier to program as it is per minute?

Upvote 0
And I would (and currently do) ban the model from PM, and then add them to my "Not Interested" so I will never go back.

If I visit the room/profile once and then start getting PMs, that will be an absolute nope, and to be honest, I think many others would hate this too.
If I interacted with you or tipped, then that is fine, I can understand, but if I have simply visited, stayed for a second, a minute or 2, but then left, I would hate to then randomly be harassed by the model.

edit:
Oops I just saw there is another page, yes exactly what @yummybrownfox said
I am usually in "Invisible Mode" except when I am in my friend's room. I do this precisely to avoid PM's.

Upvote 0
Invisible mode encourages moochers. Horrible feature.

I would disagree. Those who are going to mooch will mooch regardless of whether somewhere has an invisible mode, I mean, they can make 1000000 grey accounts, or simply sit as a guest.
Invisibility is a great feature and has lots of great reasons why it's useful for us. And a lot of these invisible moochers probably aren't anyway, you don't know which ones of them take a model for a pvt/cam2cam or tip in a PM or as anonymous or offline.

Upvote 0
I am usually in "Invisible Mode" except when I am in my friend's room. I do this precisely to avoid PM's.

It still blows my mind that there are models who actually bug members with "Come to my room, bb!" PMs, like I've heard. :facepalm: I see members from my friends list "online" all the time, but I'd never put pressure on them to come to my room. 👀 If they come to my room, great. If not, that's fine too...just don't whine to me later about how I'm supposedly "never online" (I was online...ain't my fault you chose to be in other rooms that whole time... 😂).

I imagine it has to be awkward for a member to get "Why aren't you in my room, bb?" PMs though.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I think the option (at the model's discretion of course) to allow whomever they want free entry to a ticket show makes sense.
But I can see potential jealousy issues, as in public chat SC announces when someone tips the required amount for the ticket; even after the show has started, the tip is announced and then the arrival of the user in the show is announced for all to see. So the idiots with possessiveness issues could tell who was being given a free entry and cause grief for models.

Group show might be trickier to program as it is per minute?
I can understand the jealousy issues, but here's a great option to cool those people down and put them in their place - 24hr ban. Want to act up? Naughty corner for a day for you, mate 😊 come back acting right 😘
I'd say to members "you want to play the jealousy card? Sure, do it, I'll be only yours and only you will get special treatment, but in order to do that, I'll need you to tip me so I can live comfortably + save up crazy money only off you - 6000$ minimum per month, thanks!"
Every single one shut the hell up and continued as usual.🤷🏼‍♀️

Upvote 0
It still blows my mind that there are models who actually bug members with "Come to my room, bb!" PMs, like I've heard. :facepalm: I see members from my friends list "online" all the time, but I'd never put pressure on them to come to my room. 👀 If they come to my room, great. If not, that's fine too...just don't whine to me later about how I'm supposedly "never online" (I was online...ain't my fault you chose to be in other rooms that whole time... 😂).

I imagine it has to be awkward for a member to get "Why aren't you in my room, bb?" PMs though.

Agree on all of this - even I as a model get annoyed when regulars tell me they're being harrased by random girls on pms they've clicked past while browsing. I can imagine 3/4 of them would simply stop using the site if they were being bombarded with thousands of pms from models they've clicked next on in 2 seconds from entering the room and find somewhere else where they've got more peace.

Upvote 0
PLEASE, PUT MALE AMERICANS ON "SPECIAL" SIDE BAR. LIKE YOU HAVE UKRAINE! (FOR ALL COUNTRIES!) NOBODY COMES IN OUR ROOMS, B/C YOU ONLY PROMOTE US TO FELLOW AMERICANS! JUST MAKE CHAT & PM AUTO-TRANSLATE FOR MODELS/ CUSTOMERS, AUTOMATICALLY! DREADFULLY SLOW.

Upvote 0
Ability to change username once a year, while retaining everything on account/ profile. Not "starting over".

This is a good idea, and I hope it can be stretched to regular users too.
Maybe other ways to earn an extra or a couple of extra ways to change the name - but I think there should be a history to show what the previous name/s were, so users and (if you're a user changing your name) models can see who you use to be, so you can't try to elude them or be weird.

Maybe for users we can do something and earn points/XP towards being able to change our name (we definitely need more things in the ways to earn xp).

PLEASE, PUT MALE AMERICANS ON "SPECIAL" SIDE BAR. LIKE YOU HAVE UKRAINE! (FOR ALL COUNTRIES!) NOBODY COMES IN OUR ROOMS, B/C YOU ONLY PROMOTE US TO FELLOW AMERICANS! JUST MAKE CHAT & PM AUTO-TRANSLATE FOR MODELS/ CUSTOMERS, AUTOMATICALLY! DREADFULLY SLOW.

There's a very good reason why Ukrainian people are being promoted.

Upvote 0
This is a good idea, and I hope it can be stretched to regular users too.
Maybe other ways to earn an extra or a couple of extra ways to change the name - but I think there should be a history to show what the previous name/s were, so users and (if you're a user changing your name) models can see who you use to be, so you can't try to elude them or be weird.
I must admit I can think of no legitimate reason a user would want to change their name (and yet keep their history), only many nefarious ones.

Nor can I think of many reasons why a model would want to change their name on a regular basis either.

I am too cynical I guess, I can only think of negative reasons for either users or models to do this regularly.
There's a very good reason why Ukrainian people are being promoted.
Indeed!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I must admit I can think of no legitimate reason a user would want to change their name (and yet keep their history), only many nefarious ones.

Nor can I think of many reasons why a model would want to change their name on a regular basis either.

I am too cynical I guess, I can only think of negative reasons for either users or models to do this regularly.

Indeed!

Some models (like myself) may think of a name then get bored of it or circumstances may change.
I am a sucker for never being happy with my name. My name right now is just something I thought of when I was viewing a model and the words came to my mind - it's just a phrase, no actual good name.

I know I have mentioned these 2 things a few times but please please PLEASE, allow us to mute/adjust the volume on Videos in galleries on the model's pages.
Some models put very loud music on the video so then when you play the video, you're blasted. I would love if I MUTE a video, it REMEMBERS my choice from then on so if I view more of her videos or another model's videos, the volume will be set to mute. Similarly, if I set the volume to 20%, it will remember my choice.

Passworded albums for photos will be great - obviously we already have to be verified and they get reviewed so there's no reason not to have this.
It's so good and useful for if the user or model wants to show something specifically to just 1 or 2 models and not all of the friends on their profile.

Upvote 0
Auto-translate chat messages, both ways ... for chat rooms + PM ... per language/ country of origin... no clicking anything or enabling... it just happens.

Also, allow us to see users + communicate via main chat while we wait in a ticket shows / group shows and allow us to see usernames..

As well, audio alert when members with Tokens enter... helps low popularity models (include on/ off switch)

Additionally, on the side bar where you list "specials", please display "all model regions" to all "customer regions" ... aka ... any country will have the opportunity to surf any country... it's a library right now for most american male models... b/c u only promote us to fellow americans... in conjunction with the aforementioned auto-translate.. it will inject more life and traffic for us

Another option; "only users that tipped within 24 hours can chat" and allow us to pick token amount needed to chat

Out of ideas for now, but, mb more soon

regards

@Charlie_SC

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey @777_JACKPOT
You make some very valid and interesting points.
I am certainly going to follow up on these - thank you!

Please also check my PM ;)

Upvote 0
Auto-translate chat messages, both ways ... for chat rooms + PM ... per language/ country of origin... no clicking anything or enabling... it just happens.
Some of us are multilingual and can understand messages in multiple languages better than famously un-reliable auto-translations. I REALLY don't want things to auto-translate without me enabling it, it's one of the most annoying features that can exist on a site.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Another option; "only users that tipped within 24 hours can chat" and allow us to pick token amount needed to chat

There must be a specific problem this is trying to solve - what s it?

As a user, I could see problems with a "within 24-hour tip" requirement. Even for models who I'd prefer to see every day I can't always fit it in every single day. You have vacations, busy days at work, no down/alone time for a day or 2, etc. Also you have days the model is off, either by their schedule or just due to illness, etc.

I'm thinking of the model I see and tip the most - I try to see her as often as I can but in July there were probably 12-15 days where I couldn't do it. Honestly, if I were blocked from chatting I'd say something to the model the first time and might just look at other options the next time it happened (unless it was someone I felt I had a REALLY good history with)

That said, I am all for models having lots of customization options at their disposal. I just feel like using this feature might solve one problem and create three other unintended ones

Reactions: bbc003 and NotYou
Upvote 0
I have a couple suggestions - a couple really straightforward ones and then another that I'd be interested in hearing the model perspective. I think it has some benefits but I may be missing some drawbacks

The straightforward ones:

• Have private rates and full tip menus visible when the model is offline - either in the profile or the room. This would allow users to budget and plan to see that model and be sure to have the tokens they need for everyone to have a good time
  • Ability to view model profile without entering their active room. Would be useful for users to see if the model is a "fit" before entering the room and getting PMs from the model. I can understand if this is not desired though (maybe the current functionality is set up to force more interaction between user and model)
  • Incorporate Lovense control console into the SC platform vs. opening a new window to use. Maybe it is just me, but I find it really clunky to do domi or lush control on a tablet, which is how I experience SC 95% of the time. The view window for the model gets too small once you open a second window for the Lovense control panel
  • Ability to sort tip menu items by header (would basically be alphabetical, ascending price and descending price). This one is pretty minor, as 99% of models have very manageable tip menus but that 5% have menus as long as a Cheesecake Factory menu. Would just make it faster to find tippable items during the stream
My more controversial idea comes from some functionality EBay has where you can search/sort by auctions ending soon. The result is that EBay sellers have a last chance to move items and buyers can look at possible "deals." My idea is if you could click a link on the left-hand menu and see room goals where their completion was are under some threshold, maybe 25 tokens. People like to meet the goals and like to maybe get a "bargain," and I have seen on here that models really don't like to see goals sit out there with some small threshold to meet them - it gets a little sad to see some really great goal sit at 6 tokens to completion for 45 minutes after a lot of really good work has been done to whittle it down.

The pros as I see them are that it would be another way to expose users to new models and for models to have a chance at bringing in new fans. I liken it to the option to see current privates that one could spy on - I have become a regular tipper for more than one model I found this way. It would also help models meet more goals and not let them get stale (so they could add a new, bigger goal to entice tips). I have a feeling there may be drawbacks - like I don't know if models want some rando swooping in at the end to meet goals their regulars have been working on for a while (I think most regulars like help though). Would love to hear other feedback - I have a feeling I may be missing some big "cons" from the model perspective

Just as an aside, I started frequenting camsites relatively recently and I chose SC because I thought the interface and ease of use were the best of the ones I looked at. Overall, I think the usability and functionality of the site is very good. I do think finding support and getting an answer could be better at SC though

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Tip menus can already be seen when models are offline, they didn't use to but are now for a while.
I have also suggested the private rates being displayed in the profile when they are offline, it's good to be able to "plan" in advance so you know how much the rate is, so you know if you can afford and wait for them to come online, or if you can't so you can take someone else - or of course, save for this model.

Upvote 0
** Feature Request **

Stripchat offers an area under three vertical ... (ellipses) the ability to (a) Report, and (b) Not Interested.

Re: Not Interested -- this removes the model from a member's Index Page (aka, home page and category pages). However, this "Not Interested" feature does not extend to the "Feed > Now Trending" list of models who recently posted photos or videos for their followers. If we are not interested, then we are not interested. And seeing a Trending Post in my Feed of someone I am not interested in -- is likely seen by many others including myself as counter-intuitive and not welcomed.

REQUEST: Develop code the removes a members' Not Interested list of models from the Trending Posts Feed area.

Upvote 0
Some of us are multilingual and can understand messages in multiple languages better than famously un-reliable auto-translations. I REALLY don't want things to auto-translate without me enabling it, it's one of the most annoying features that can exist on a site.
A bit off-topic, but something interesting happened to me the other day regarding translators. I asked my model friend what translator app/program her studio used. (I use Deepl). She told me, and out of curiosity, I googled it immediately, opening a new tab. (I was still in her room). Google immediately took me to *(name of app)* Maps. Very similar to Google Maps, except it was in Russian. It took me to a studio in St. Petersburg, including directions and the street address. I think I inadvertently found out where she worked. I told her, and she was not pleased. Fortunately, we were in PM. I suggested she not write the name of that translator app again. I am curious though as to how that happened.

• Wat?!
Reactions: irish-gent
Upvote 0
There must be a specific problem this is trying to solve - what s it?

As a user, I could see problems with a "within 24-hour tip" requirement. Even for models who I'd prefer to see every day I can't always fit it in every single day. You have vacations, busy days at work, no down/alone time for a day or 2, etc. Also you have days the model is off, either by their schedule or just due to illness, etc.

I'm thinking of the model I see and tip the most - I try to see her as often as I can but in July there were probably 12-15 days where I couldn't do it. Honestly, if I were blocked from chatting I'd say something to the model the first time and might just look at other options the next time it happened (unless it was someone I felt I had a REALLY good history with)

That said, I am all for models having lots of customization options at their disposal. I just feel like using this feature might solve one problem and create three other unintended ones
My variation on your suggestion is this -- REQUIRE every model to post a price of PM in their tip menu. -- OR -- if not then the MODEL cannot take PMs from any user who is NOT already a Fan Club member or has Ultimate Membership subscription privileges. The amount of guys who ask for PM is both (a) ridiculous - - many just want to bring down the model's performance with personal chat and no tokens... or to negotiate a reduction in their Private Show rates. And, (b) it makes it 10x harder as a knight to assist a model who does not have a PM rate.

Upvote 0