AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Same for Epic Goals--I'd like to be able to add a custom note without changing the Epic Goal tag itself--right now if you try to edit a tip made when clicking the Epic Goal tip button, it will change the tip note into a regular Private Tip message and lose the purple color which distinguishes the note as an Epic Goal tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Something that is annoying - not the end of the world, but annoying. When you#re in a model's fan club and she uploads new content, the "fan club" button at the top shows the "red dot" to indicate she has uploaded new content. If you scroll down to the fanclub feed, the content is not there and it's not in the gallery yet. I assume it's because it has to be approved. This is absolutely fine, but sometimes it can take a while, so you then have that red dot showing as new content and it's annoying. I would really like if that could not show until the new content is approved and accessible/viewable by us fan members.

Working on fixing this 👍

Upvote 0
Idea or Suggestion --- would you look into your techniques and practices in which to prevent the use of Recordings (particularly during the 15-day new period).
Today, I have found the 30th (plus) example of the same model -- as a recording. I have reported all of these and yes, they get suspended but only after members tip the "model"..... which I suspect is

a) not the model who opened the account, but a con artist who is attempting to make money off Stripchat members
b) she is the model, she's lazy and wants to "beat the system".

I won't mention the model's name here (the real model's room name on MyFreeCams), but I can give you today's example of a recording and I can look back into my emails and give you most all the previous rooms that have been shutdown.

Surely if you guys have technology that can capture a model's still image at the height of sexuality -- unless you have a bank of "dudes" doing this -- surely you can "red flag" this models' face and stop the recordings as room and money hogs quicker than I can find them.

Upvote 0
Realized I posted in the wrong forum, so will add it here:

I have noticed that user messages that get muted/banned in regular chat do not get censored in VR--in other words, the model or knight removes the message in regular chat but it doesn't get removed in VR. Is there a way to clean this up so that VR users don't have to see rude messages that get cleaned up in regular chat?

And I guess while I'm talking about it, can the VR interface be brought up closer to the functionality of 2D? The games and reactions for example (I realize the technical/cost limitations may affect that)

Finally, are ascii emojis blockable by the model or is that a general SC thing now? I wanted to send a simple one to reflect an emojj that doesn't exist on the site (the rock on horns), but couldn't do it. I guess my other request/suggestion would be greater emoji support, either allow "emoji cut and paste" or provide more SC-specific ones (or like a previous suggestion I made a while back, allow custom ones that the model can put out to make their room more unique).

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Plus one on the emojis!!! After a minute, these just get old and mostly lose their effectiveness even when used cunningly.

Upvote 0
OK, I signed up for Ultimate yesterday and have already been knighted by 4 models.

There really should be an approval by the user (like with friend requests) when they are knighted. It kind of blows my mind there isn't one since the user's name and info gets posted on the model's profile
Are these experienced, popular models? Or new, inexperienced ones? (I think I know the answer already)

Also... maybe just ask them to remove your "knighthood" 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
I am a very friendly and polite TIPPING member. I get knighted all the time just because (I think) I am cool and splashing the tokens. @Ozzie_ is right, just ask them to remove it. Or, if you want to actually be a knight for her, then ask her what she expects of you - what is acceptable, and what is not.
And please, don;t be an asshole knight!!!! I hate those guys

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I also just politely decline the knighthood. Being a mod is work and I don't go the cam room for that :) But still, I don't see an issue with making knighthood the same as a Friend Request where the user is prompted to accept or not. Getting knighted out of the blue when you haven't even been to the model's cam room is basically an advertisement (especially around this time when it's kind of slow business overall) and I understand why some might not want to take the extra steps.

Reactions: NotYou and Hiunds
Upvote 0
Are these experienced, popular models? Or new, inexperienced ones? (I think I know the answer already)

Also... maybe just ask them to remove your "knighthood" 🤷‍♂️
1 experienced, 3 not. Unsurprisingly the only one I expected was the experienced one who I have seen for a long time.

Of course I can ask to be removed (and have), but that is beside the point. Why would SC put members in a position to have these types of potentially awkward conversations and have a one-way process? Why not just have a system where the model initiates a request and the user accepts it? They could likely just re-use the code from the friend request process

Upvote 0
1 experienced, 3 not. Unsurprisingly the only one I expected was the experienced one who I have seen for a long time.
That makes sense, in both instances (imo)

Of course I can ask to be removed (and have), but that is beside the point. Why would SC put members in a position to have these types of potentially awkward conversations and have a one-way process? Why not just have a system where the model initiates a request and the user accepts it? They could likely just re-use the code from the friend request process
True enough. It would be worth SC doing it, I guess, you are not the only guy who has complained about it.

I've never had an issue with asking to be removed form such a role, it isn't awkward if you are polite. Also I have never seen an issue with being made a knight, back when I was spending a lot (the first 18 months I was on SC) I was made a knight in quite a few rooms, I am polite and generally easy-going. ;)

Usually they asked first if it was Ok for them to make me knight. If it was a model I was not intending to visit often I always thanked her for the honour and pointed out that I would be happy to be a knight, but that it would not change either my visiting or tipping habits and if that did not suit them (if they expected me to visit often or tip lots) then she should not do it.

I truthfully have never seen it (being made a knight) as a negative thing, but I have seen that yourself and others here do indeed find it "a bad thing" 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
I just tried u
Realized I posted in the wrong forum, so will add it here:

I have noticed that user messages that get muted/banned in regular chat do not get censored in VR--in other words, the model or knight removes the message in regular chat but it doesn't get removed in VR. Is there a way to clean this up so that VR users don't have to see rude messages that get cleaned up in regular chat?

And I guess while I'm talking about it, can the VR interface be brought up closer to the functionality of 2D? The games and reactions for example (I realize the technical/cost limitations may affect that)

Finally, are ascii emojis blockable by the model or is that a general SC thing now? I wanted to send a simple one to reflect an emojj that doesn't exist on the site (the rock on horns), but couldn't do it. I guess my other request/suggestion would be greater emoji support, either allow "emoji cut and paste" or provide more SC-specific ones (or like a previous suggestion I made a while back, allow custom ones that the model can put out to make their room more unique).
Do you know if the keyboard in VR can be moved around?

Upvote 0
Hey all

Being Knighted by the model.
Thank you for your feedback.. we will review this.

In the meantime, you can be removed from being a knight by following the below:
  • send a PM to the model and kindly ask them to remove you
  • send a ticket to the Support team who will remove you immediately

Upvote 0
I looked in this thread for this suggestion, I know I said it before but can't find it, so I just wanted to ask:

Fanclub subscriptions/purchases with tokens: is this something that could be possible one day?
There is no loss for anyone with it this way. Sometimes you may buy tokens and then want to join a model's fanclub but can't because you already bought the token package, so it could be really good and useful for everyone to allow us to purchase a month or more with tokens.

Upvote 0
I looked in this thread for this suggestion, I know I said it before but can't find it, so I just wanted to ask:

Fanclub subscriptions/purchases with tokens: is this something that could be possible one day?
There is no loss for anyone with it this way. Sometimes you may buy tokens and then want to join a model's fanclub but can't because you already bought the token package, so it could be really good and useful for everyone to allow us to purchase a month or more with tokens.
I agree. I don't do fan clubs because I don't want more recurring credit card charges than I already have. I would be much more likely to join a model's fan club if I could pay in tokens instead.

I have seen a few models who advertise their fan clubs in tokens - not sure if that means there is a way to do it or if they just have figured a work-around

Upvote 0
I agree. I don't do fan clubs because I don't want more recurring credit card charges than I already have. I would be much more likely to join a model's fan club if I could pay in tokens instead.

I have seen a few models who advertise their fan clubs in tokens - not sure if that means there is a way to do it or if they just have figured a work-around

No, no way right now to do it. The way they mean is, that they receive the payment as tokens, not as cash.
So if you join soldier, they instantly receive the 100 tokens in their account.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Hiunds
Upvote 0
No, no way right now to do it. The way they mean is, that they receive the payment as tokens, not as cash.
So if you join soldier, they instantly receive the 100 tokens in their account.
Hmm... soldier is $9.99 / month, equivalent to 90 tokens. And I am pretty sure the model still only gets half, just like from tipping.

@Charlie_SC can you confirm how much of what we pay for fanclub goes to the model?

Upvote 0
Hmm... soldier is $9.99 / month, equivalent to 90 tokens. And I am pretty sure the model still only gets half, just like from tipping.

@Charlie_SC can you confirm how much of what we pay for fanclub goes to the model?

The amount of tokens you get depends on what country you're in, I think and tax. Mine is £9.99 and it's 95 tokens.
But I am very confident they get ALL of those tokens because SC is still taking their % upon purchase and not afterwards

Edit
For us, £20.99 is 210 tokens, and £49.99 is 570 tokens

Upvote 0
The amount of tokens you get depends on what country you're in, I think and tax. Mine is £9.99 and it's 95 tokens.
But I am very confident they get ALL of those tokens because SC is still taking their % upon purchase and not afterwards
Hmm This is why I asked for Charlie to confirm.

I do not understand what you mean by SC taking their cut. They aren't taking anything on purchase that I can see from a fanclub: I pay $9.99 (USD unfortunately -- shit exchange rate to AUS$ :( although no tax ) for Soldier, and that is the same as I pay for a 90 token purchase.

Upvote 0
Hmm This is why I asked for Charlie to confirm.

I do not understand what you mean by SC taking their cut. They aren't taking anything on purchase that I can see from a fanclub: I pay $9.99 (USD unfortunately -- shit exchange rate to AUS$ :( although no tax ) for Soldier, and that is the same as I pay for a 90 token purchase.

They are, as soon as you purchase either as tokens or fan club, it's the same because:

We buy (for ease, let's just say 100 tokens) for $10
We receive ALL of the 100 tokens, and then tip ALL 100 to the models, who cash those out for $5 (0.05 regardless per token).

They (SC) take their cut as soon as we purchase, no matter how we purchase, we just cut out the "middle man" and don't have to "directly tip" to the model with fanclub, all the tokens they should get, go directly to them (in this case for soldier example it'd be 100)

Upvote 0
OK, I signed up for Ultimate yesterday and have already been knighted by 4 models.

There really should be an approval by the user (like with friend requests) when they are knighted. It kind of blows my mind there isn't one since the user's name and info gets posted on the model's profile

Damn, that's so crazy to me! Lol. Like wtf...I've been in cam rooms before as a member too, and I can tell you right now that I would not want to be anyone's knight. I agree with you 100% that it's something that shouldn't just be assigned to a member. He should be able to approve or deny it.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
They are, as soon as you purchase either as tokens or fan club, it's the same because:

We buy (for ease, let's just say 100 tokens) for $10
We receive ALL of the 100 tokens, and then tip ALL 100 to the models, who cash those out for $5 (0.05 regardless per token).

They (SC) take their cut as soon as we purchase, no matter how we purchase, we just cut out the "middle man" and don't have to "directly tip" to the model with fanclub, all the tokens they should get, go directly to them (in this case for soldier example it'd be 100)
Hmm OK so in your scenario, they are still only getting $5 from fanclub when they cashout, which is half of what we pay SC .

So If I buy 100 tokens for $10 dollars and tip it all to the model, the model gets $5. Likewise you are saying if I pay $10 for fanclub the model still only gets $5? So yes she gets all of the tokens but they are still only worth half the dollars that we spend.

(All along I meant how much do they get "in their pocket" i.e. when they cashout)

Upvote 0
Hmm OK so in your scenario, they are still only getting $5 from fanclub when they cashout, which is half of what we pay SC .

So If I buy 100 tokens for $10 dollars and tip it all to the model, the model gets $5. Likewise you are saying if I pay $10 for fanclub the model still only gets $5? So yes she gets all of the tokens but they are still only worth half the dollars that we spend.
I don'
(All along I meant how much do they get "in their pocket" i.e. when they cashout)
Yes, we get 100 tokens for soldier, 200 tokens for lord and 500 tokens prince, so $5, $10 and $25 respectively.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Fan Clubs
Users pay in their own currency as the fan club fee is taken directly from the users' payment card and not from the balance on the site.
Therefore, for models, the cost of subscription is FIXED - 100, 200 and 500 tokens, respectively.
Note: the cost of a token for models is always fixed (5 cents) so that it is not affected by the discounts users receive when purchasing large packages.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Fan Clubs
Users pay in their own currency as the fan club fee is taken directly from the users' payment card and not from the balance on the site.
Therefore, for models, the cost of subscription is FIXED - 100, 200 and 500 tokens, respectively.
Note: the cost of a token for models is always fixed (5 cents) so that it is not affected by the discounts users receive when purchasing large packages.
Thanks Charlie, you're a star ⭐ 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Suggestion, in which i am sure a lot of models experience often enough.

Regarding the tip menu and someone tipping for something from the menu but not clicking on it FROM the menu.
Let's say there is "PM - 27 tokens" on the menu, but the guy doesn't click on the menu and choose that specific item and "send tip", BUT he does send 27 tokens and wants a PM. Obviously, the model doesn't associate the tip with the tip menu because it doesn't say "TIP MENU: PM" in the chat, so it can cause some problems and confusion.

Is there a way to make it so if someone tips an amount that correlates with tip menu items, it will automatically select that and post it in chat?
I have seen this happen quite a lot and it just causes unnecessary confusion and arguments/aggression so a way to prevent it would be nice

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Regarding the tip menu and someone tipping for something from the menu but not clicking on it FROM the menu.
Let's say there is "PM - 27 tokens" on the menu, but the guy doesn't click on the menu and choose that specific item and "send tip", BUT he does send 27 tokens and wants a PM. Obviously, the model doesn't associate the tip with the tip menu because it doesn't say "TIP MENU: PM" in the chat, so it can cause some problems and confusion.

Is there a way to make it so if someone tips an amount that correlates with tip menu items, it will automatically select that and post it in chat?
I have seen this happen quite a lot and it just causes unnecessary confusion and arguments/aggression so a way to prevent it would be nice
Noooooo please no, don't make it like CB! I have several items that are the same price and with that function it would ruin my menus, I'd have to make sure all the prices are completely different and I use lovense so they would need to be completely different to lovense menu too. It's such a pain trying to figure out what's what on CB, don't make stripchat the same shit pit

Upvote 0
Also if members are incapable of tipping off the menu that's not us models problem, tip menu is right there and it's super easy to tip off it, not like its necessary to look at it, then remember the price and write a tip note to get something off the menu. If I have something for 50 tokens on the menu, but someone tips 50 tokens just because, I take it as a tip for lush/appreciation and NOT tip menu items. If someone gets annoyed I tell them my tip menu is clickable and I expect a tip menu tip for performing something. Yes, they will have to tip another 50 off the menu to get what they wanted, sorry not sorry.

Upvote 0

I actually agree with that suggestion. It's not a big problem for me to make all tip menu amounts different by even 1 token, especially since I try to keep them consistent between sites and as you mentioned @Lexi_Summers CB already works that way, but I find it difficult to remember what costs what for every item.

I assume tips ending with 0 or 5 are more likely to be appreciation tips, so I avoid numbers like that in my tip menu and someone tipping a different number suggests to me I should glance at my tip menu or ask him if he meant to tip for something, if any tip of value equal to something from the menu triggered a notification for me it would make my life easier. I agree it is a bit of a hassle to set the tip menu that way, but it's one time hassle which I prefer over wondering what did someone mean about their tip and potential confusion or unpleasant interactions.

Of course that's my preference and way to do things, I'm not saying it's in any way superior to yours @Lexi_Summers just wanted to add my point of view on the subject.

Upvote 0