AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I noticed that sending videos from my profile with a description in mass messaging has improved my video sales so I was thinking that giving models the ability to add short descriptions to their videos would be benifical. I don't forsee needing more characters than allowed in mass messages. Im not 100% sure if this is already an option or not but I think that when a member recieves free media via messaging there should be an option to add it to their profile where it's easily accessible like recordings and purchased videos. I offer a video bundle for all of my videos on my tip menu and I send them through private messaging. If this isn't already an option I feel members may feel discouraged from purchasing my bundle because they will have to search for the content. One other thing I think may encourage videos sales are tags much like what we use on our stream specifics.

A model has previously sent me a video and photo in a private message, the video saved to my collection automatically but the photo did not. This was not a mass message though, just 1 on 1, but it definitely worked that way for me.

Reactions: EmmaFox
Upvote 0
I found your ideas interesting & well thought out. I just have one possible negative to the idea of having a countdown for models nearing completion of goal. It would be a dream come true for those lurking, scouring rooms who have no tokens or intentions of tipping Any Models, frantically trying to find Good shows. It will make freeloading pastimes so much easier. The model will get a sudden increase in viewers most (all?) of whom will quickly leave for the next close goal countdown without spending a token. Unless I'm overlooking something, imo, I think this might not provide the benefits to models hoped for. I enjoyed reading your ideas. 🙂
Yeah, any idea like that should be fleshed out and tested. The question is if it would move up bottom line tips for models/the site. That is separate from what it does to freeloader numbers. I think people worry too much about what freeloaders are going to do, because their behavior will be the same with whatever changes you make. But if you also bring in more tippers and complete more goals, those extra eyeballs may not make any difference.

I also wonder if you could make it a feature or option that only members with tokens (or have at one point bought tokens) to see. I am not aware of SC segmenting out that group for extra features, but could be another incentive to buy tokens if they did and created a small package of features for that group (beyond the obvious benefits of being able to interact with more models etc).

I do think that right now a lot of very good models are struggling to get traffic. I was trying to think of features that could help that in some meaningful way, much like showing the active “spy on” privates and categories, etc. I think any features that increase 1) traffic, 2) # users with tokens and 3)tip volume would have the biggest impact for the actual performers (and therefore the site)

Upvote 0
Yeah, any idea like that should be fleshed out and tested. The question is if it would move up bottom line tips for models/the site. That is separate from what it does to freeloader numbers. I think people worry too much about what freeloaders are going to do, because their behavior will be the same with whatever changes you make. But if you also bring in more tippers and complete more goals, those extra eyeballs may not make any difference.

I also wonder if you could make it a feature or option that only members with tokens (or have at one point bought tokens) to see. I am not aware of SC segmenting out that group for extra features, but could be another incentive to buy tokens if they did and created a small package of features for that group (beyond the obvious benefits of being able to interact with more models etc).

I do think that right now a lot of very good models are struggling to get traffic. I was trying to think of features that could help that in some meaningful way, much like showing the active “spy on” privates and categories, etc. I think any features that increase 1) traffic, 2) # users with tokens and 3)tip volume would have the biggest impact for the actual performers (and therefore the site)
Like your idea of only those With Tokens receiving the alert if doable.

Upvote 0
It's a proven thing. So it may bother some of you, but it's a proven thing to drive more money to your fave models. Don't be too fast to shit on it.

Kind of reminds me of the MFC tip sound. As annoying as that LOUD tip sound is to many of us, I really do think it'd be weird (for the member and the model) if tips went through with no sound at all. I had even muted the tip sound once to see what it'd be like, and I quickly changed it back to normal because I wasn't feeling that at all. Lol. Tip alerts need to come with sound. I really liked Stripchat's tip sounds. :)

Upvote 0
Another good suggestion, Lexi! That used to really bother me too (The "Please wait. The model will be broadcasting soon" message), and I remember posting about it on here. Someone on here said that that message actually doesn't notify members that we're live, but still...I had wished they'd not have that on there. I could've sworn I remember seeing a member come into my chat while I was doing that profile editing (but not live).
They probably were looking at your Profile. When you started editing & the Online Soon popped, they just happened to be there.

Upvote 0
They probably were looking at your Profile. When you started editing & the Online Soon popped, they just happened to be there.

I don't know. I'm not on Stripchat anymore. I'd first posted about that issue a while back while I was still a model on there, and I've seen other models also ask Stripchat do something about that.

Upvote 0
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
Tip menu for privates! Epic goal tip button In stream window

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
Teeny tiny bug but when I’m in a model’s room (not full screen), and I tap on the ‘king of the room’s’ username, the pop-up info is hidden behind the menu above… it’s a bug that that I can’t see all the info.

I’m iPhone 10

I’ve attached a screenshot (you can kinda see it’s cut off). Helpful tip to mention z-index to the devs.

Thanks guys - you’re the best 😊

Attachments

• F3DC7EA1-050F-487B-9203-7FDF232D89A8.jpeg
    F3DC7EA1-050F-487B-9203-7FDF232D89A8.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and Ich Bin
Upvote 0
I agree with this personally, quite often someone will tip for “shake booty- 51tk” and then keep tipping 51s repeatedly afterward just for the lush (I guess the recent tip amt is auto filled in the tip blank??) If someone tips for something in 1 tip & doesn’t use the menu and says something fast enough I do honor it personally. But I feel like users tipping without knowing specifically they’re utilizing the tip menu could get confusing…
It's not foolproof but as a Knight, I occasionally write in Public Chat, "For tip requests, please Activate through Tip Menu."

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
I have a suggestion, when you get an offline PVT request & it pops up in the usual spot it's completely blocking the PM area on mobile and PC and neither can be moved (with offline requests since its a long window i like to PM as soon as i get it & say i will be accepting in a few minutes while i get ready) Is there a way to make the PMs or the PVT request popup draggable so we can easily move it & send a PM while the request is still active?

Upvote 0
Can users please have a way to "opt-out" or at the very least have a maximum amount of MASS private messages we receive per day/week from either ALL models or from individual models?
When you have multiple models constantly (ok 1 or 2 times per day) sending out mass private messages, and not with anything good, it really is irritating as a user. I am all for marketing, but I have banned multiple models because of it, and models I would otherwise enjoy visiting and taking for shows etc.

I mean right now I am in the fan club of one model and she seems to send out a couple per day. I am also on her friend's list. I enjoy her, I like her, but even if I spoke up and said something, the only way to "end" it is to 1) quit the fan club, or 2) unfriend her. For now, I have had to put hers and other models that do it PM into my "archive". Hopefully, there can be a way to stop this. It's even worse when it's a model with a studio and clearly the studio bosses/admins etc sending out the messages. It isn't even sounding "personal" - instead of "I miss you come and see me I am online", they say "[her name" misses you and she is lonely without you".

I hope that I am not the only person that gets annoyed by these.

The thing is, I don't want to completely opt-out of the messages from the models, but it's just so annoying when you get too many. I don't even have lots of models on my favourite and friends, so I feel bad for the guys who are getting this even more because they have hundreds of favourites/friends

Upvote 0
Hi @Charlie_SC , @xChloe and everyone.

I think it has been touched on before, but I really think something should be looked at regarding "Away" banners and the banning thereof. I am sure that it has been stated before that SC considers that if a model is leaving the screen for more than 3 minutes they should shut down their stream. I think almost everyone, apart from SC, realises that 3 minutes is not enough time to do anything except maybe blow your nose. Certainly not enough time to go to the "bathroom" as the USA folks so quaintly call it, even if it was actually attached to the models' broadcast room.

To shut down a stream means that most of the users in the room will leave and go elsewhere to get their rocks off, hardly a situation that will encourage a model to follow SC's rules regarding being away from their camera. And then add how long it actually takes to restart a stream and it's even more time for users to go elsewhere.

So I ask 2 things of the helpful Charlie & Chloe:

1. Why 2-3 minutes? it seems a ridiculously arbitrary and uselessly short amount of time.
  2. Why doesn't SC allow the use of "BRB Banners" etc? At least it tells users who might be "passing through" that the model intends to be back soon.

And a suggestion:-

Why not allow the use of such banners as long as they have a countdown timer so users can see how many minutes *remain* until the model is set to return. (I believe such a thing is possible via OBS). If you are concerned about models "scamming " the timer by having it auto reset (which I have been told can be done, I do not know for sure), then why not develop such a thing via the platform? SC already uses countdowns for polls, the amount of time until a ticket/group show starts and the battleship game.

(Yes, my friend today got a warning for using a "brb in 10 minutes" banner while she went downstairs to her kitchen to get some yogurt and fruit towards the end of a longish shift, hence this post. ;) But that does not negate the validity of anything that I have suggested or asked in this post :) )

Reactions: SnarkyKitten82
Upvote 0
I was thinking the guys that dont sign up for a member ship don't allow chatting. Force them to sign up if they like to request.
My fiance and I try to get the non-token users to pay if they have ideas they like to see or fetishes

Upvote 0
I was thinking the guys that dont sign up for a member ship don't allow chatting. Force them to sign up if they like to request.
My fiance and I try to get the non-token users to pay if they have ideas they like to see or fetishes

You can turn off the guest chat if that's what you mean, I think you can also disable chat for greys. You can allow it so only people with tokens or who have purchased tokens in the past can chat.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC

Good day to you,

I was wondering if you guys can add some visual images in the FAQ/Help Pages (especially for models) so it's easier for them to understand and see how to do something.

For example, I have had a few models I visit being unsure how to ban a user, and I have tried to tell them and also copy > paste from the Help Page you have provided on the site (also linked them to it as well), but I think (especially while they are working) it's "too much to read" and overwhelming. So if there were some images to highlight certain and important points for things (in this case, a screenshot with the "ban icon" circled), it would be much easier and faster for them to understand/learn.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi @Charlie_SC , @xChloe and everyone.

I think it has been touched on before, but I really think something should be looked at regarding "Away" banners and the banning thereof. I am sure that it has been stated before that SC considers that if a model is leaving the screen for more than 3 minutes they should shut down their stream. I think almost everyone, apart from SC, realises that 3 minutes is not enough time to do anything except maybe blow your nose. Certainly not enough time to go to the "bathroom" as the USA folks so quaintly call it, even if it was actually attached to the models' broadcast room.

To shut down a stream means that most of the users in the room will leave and go elsewhere to get their rocks off, hardly a situation that will encourage a model to follow SC's rules regarding being away from their camera. And then add how long it actually takes to restart a stream and it's even more time for users to go elsewhere.

So I ask 2 things of the helpful Charlie & Chloe:

1. Why 2-3 minutes? it seems a ridiculously arbitrary and uselessly short amount of time.
  2. Why doesn't SC allow the use of "BRB Banners" etc? At least it tells users who might be "passing through" that the model intends to be back soon.

And a suggestion:-

Why not allow the use of such banners as long as they have a countdown timer so users can see how many minutes *remain* until the model is set to return. (I believe such a thing is possible via OBS). If you are concerned about models "scamming " the timer by having it auto reset (which I have been told can be done, I do not know for sure), then why not develop such a thing via the platform? SC already uses countdowns for polls, the amount of time until a ticket/group show starts and the battleship game.

(Yes, my friend today got a warning for using a "brb in 10 minutes" banner while she went downstairs to her kitchen to get some yogurt and fruit towards the end of a longish shift, hence this post. ;) But that does not negate the validity of anything that I have suggested or asked in this post :) )
As far as I am aware the maximum leave time while actively broadcasting is 2 minutes. I would love to see Stripchat increase this to 5 minutes. Stripchat is a fast paced site! Most members do leave within those 2 minutes if they find the show uninteresting. Or if you're not there some may not even wait more than 1 minute! Honestly I understand why Stripchat may have apted for the 2 minute rule. However, I do have times myself where an extra 3 minutes could go a long ways for a quick restroom break after an highly tipped for and intensive show. Especially since Stripchat encourages their models to stream a minimum of 6 hours and I stream 8 hours (7 days a week). We don't want to risk loosing all the viewers that we worked to revieve leave our room because we ended our broadcast temporarily over the handful that will wait the extra 3 minutes and will bring in more attention/tokens. I challenge the Stripchat moderators to leave their desks make go to the restroom after 30 mins of anal play and make a drink in less than 2 mins... It's not possible with a 2 minute time limit. It is unreasonable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-223953_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-223953_Chrome.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
trying to think of ways to drive traffic. One of the things on Streamate and other sites that works is the use of hashtags. These are good to search things that a user might be interested in beyond categories. But they also add a whole new level of moderation needs. And with users creating them, some of them frankly are useless for searching ("#lookslikemyfirstgirlfriend") and also some are negative or even downright cruel. My thought is that instead of hashtags, use "stickers" that users can tag model pages with.

These could be similar to hashtags in that they would show on the model page/profile and be searchable. But they would be premade, not created freeform by the user so you have a set number and make them all positive ("great dancer," "best small breasts," "best curvy models," "high energy," etc). That way people can get recommendations along their areas of interest, Similar to hashtags, users can assign the stickers and models who accumulate a lot of the same sticker they would rise in how prominent they are in the list when the sticker is searched by a user. If possible, it might be cool to calculate it based on just most stickers as well as % sticker applied to number of users. The former rewards higher traffic rooms while the latter might give visibility to lower volume rooms for models that really excel at something and get them more interested traffic. Since the stickers would have set names moderation would be minimal compared to hashtags but hopefully get some of the same advantages

Other oddball minor recommendations:

• Allow use of the approved emoticons in tip notes
  • Allow models to set up "group PM" chains where they could chat with multiple users at once (could be helpful for coordinating with knights or regulars)
  • Allow users and models to set preferences universally in settings (for example, I always want to see timestamps on public and private chat but the default is not to have it. It would be nice to set it once as a preference instead of changing it every new room)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Allow users and models to set preferences universally in settings (for example, I always want to see timestamps on public and private chat but the default is not to have it. It would be nice to set it once as a preference instead of changing it every new room)

That's strange, I have mine set once, and it has always remained like it in ALL rooms and ALL Private Messages

Upvote 0
  • Allow users and models to set preferences universally in settings (for example, I always want to see timestamps on public and private chat but the default is not to have it. It would be nice to set it once as a preference instead of changing it every new room)
That is exactly how it works for me .

Preference was set once -- it applies to all rooms.

Upvote 0
New to stripchat and already suspended for 7 days for “rude behavior”. If your gonna provide such a harsh penalty then you should provide clear evidence of said behavior.
because a week is harsh. Furthermore, the interpretation of rude behavior is too vague. And if calling someone out who makes demands and doesn’t tip is considered rude….then there’s no point to working on your site. Because all I dealt with before my suspension was people making demands and not tipping…but I get suspended…because I didn’t kiss their ass and told them it was rude to demand and not tip?
Stripchat has it backwards. Models should NOT have to be sweet and kind to idiots and asshats!
provide evidence and details with a suspension for so called rude behavior,
again that is way to harsh and too vague.
very unfair!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If stripchat doesn’t provide clear and specifics about what constitutes “RUDE BEHAVIOR“ and suspends a new model for an entire week…..how do they even know what they said or did that was so ”RUDE” to warrant such a harsh penalty with no warning???
kinda important so it doesn’t happen again.

Upvote 0
Don’t suspend models for calling out non tippers and freeloaders!
I have 5 years camming experience and am amazed stripchat doesn’t understand members are turned on when models do this! In fact some of my BIGGEST tips and longest privates came from this!
Other members also dislike when they sponsor the whole show!

Upvote 0
Update your rules to include specifically: “models who call out non tippers and freeloaders will be suspended”.
”models must be nice to everyone regardless of it they are getting tipped or not”
”models should remain silent and just ban if someone upsets them, or repeatedly comes in the room day after day and never spends a nickel”

Upvote 0
So this is actually a suggestion for the bitcoin (crypto) option of buying tokens.
I know of at least 2 other sites that allow us to buy CUSTOM amounts of tokens using crypto, and this is very useful. They also cost a little less (this isn't what I care so much about). But it's nice being able to buy a specific amount of tokens instead of less than I "need" having to double up on the same package, or buying multiple different packages. Sometimes I may have enough money to buy exactly 350 tokens, or 320 tokens or whatever, and it'd be really nice if we can do that.

The 2 sites I mention doing this, each one does it slightly differently:

CB - they have a minimum purchase amount of 250 tokens, which starts at $20 (usually it's $20 for 200). When you enter the number of tokens you want, it tells you in USD how much it will cost, until you actually "buy" then it takes you to another page where it shows how much it is in BTC.

Bonga - similar but they have a minimum purchase of 200 tokens and when you enter the amount of tokens you want to buy, it shows you the BTC price (not USD or GBP)

Both give a little saving, but ultimately they end up coming out the same since you have to pay to buy the BTC and then send it, so, the "saving" isn't that much of a problem or suggestion - although it would be good to also have so we don't end up paying extra.
I use Coinbase to purchase BTC, and I think if I spend £50 or under it charges £2 to deposit, so it's good that the BTC on these 2 sites are cheaper so it takes that fee into consideration.
My biggest point is being able to purchase customized package sizes

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
I would love a mass price manager for the videos, a way I could put all my videos on a % discount or sell them at a set token price for a period of time without having to change the rates of each individual video manually. It would be fantastic if the videos automatically reverted back to their original price after the sale event.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
it would be fantastic if there were some new "Reactions", as amazing as the current ones are, they do (they have) become boring.
Seasonal ones would be fun to always have, a couple for Christmas for example, you could do something "simple" with snowmen popping up and then it snowing from the top of the screen, or something.. or of course some reindeer and santa in his sleigh flying over as a second option.

There are probably so many other ones just for Christmas themed ones you could do, but then you can also do them for other things like the new year, east, Halloween, even maybe something for "women day" and "mothers/fathers day".. the list can be endless really for seasonal things.

Of course, more general ones would be fantastic too

Upvote 0
There are font size options for the public chat feed, but nowhere else, namely the list of users in your room. My eyesight sucks a little more with each passing year. I am grateful for the large print option where it lives now, but having even just the user list in large font as well would be game changing. I beg of you. Please and thank you.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0