AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

It would be nice to have the ability to input more than 5 goals at the beginning of a show. If those goals are all met it's difficult to write out a set of new goals when people are typing to me in the room, it usually deletes what I'm typing. I find I do better with lots of little goals rather than 5 bigger ones so the ability to do more than 5 goals would be very handy, or at least make it a bit more user friendly to create new goals as youre broadcasting, especially when you're broadcasting for hours at a time.

Upvote 0
It would be nice to have the ability to input more than 5 goals at the beginning of a show. If those goals are all met it's difficult to write out a set of new goals when people are typing to me in the room, it usually deletes what I'm typing. I find I do better with lots of little goals rather than 5 bigger ones so the ability to do more than 5 goals would be very handy, or at least make it a bit more user friendly to create new goals as youre broadcasting, especially when you're broadcasting for hours at a time.

Maybe even have MORE goals AND the ability to save them so you can easily select one depending on what mood or theme etc you are wanting for the day.
I think this is possible with the tip menu's right and wheels. you can save multiple ones.

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
Quick question ... is it possible to see a model's tip menu for private shows without actually going into private? Or rather, can I access the private show tip menu from her profile if she is offline?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Quick question ... is it possible to see a model's tip menu for private shows without actually going into private?

Just before the start of the private show, user can see in a pop-up window the exact information about which categories the model has marked as activities for the Private / Exclusive show.

Such activities are the basis for the Private menu.

Reactions: Nienna
Upvote 0
I just found out that models can't mute unregistered users. It seems like they should be able to do this (knights too I suppose).

I have seen some very abusive guest users lately and the models tell me they can't do anything about it. That doesn't seem right

Upvote 0
I just found out that models can't mute unregistered users. It seems like they should be able to do this (knights too I suppose).

I have seen some very abusive guest users lately and the models tell me they can't do anything about it. That doesn't seem right

There’s definitely an option for models to blanket mute all unregistered users in SC?

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
there is but a couple of the models like unregistered because they can convert them to members. And the majority are pretty nice to them
It seems odd if they cannot be muted. But also I have NEVER been in a room that allows unregistered users to chat that I stayed in for more than a couple of minutes because of the incessant idiotic chatter they make.

Upvote 0
It seems odd if they cannot be muted. But also I have NEVER been in a room that allows unregistered users to chat that I stayed in for more than a couple of minutes because of the incessant idiotic chatter they make.
I hear ya. If it were up to me I wouldn't allow them to talk - you also get bad spammers trying to take people off site.

But the model has control and at least a couple choose to have unregistered guests in the chat

Upvote 0
I have always asked/suggested to mute Guests, the fact they have a # assigned to them, it surely must be possible.
I know somewhere like MFC allows it, right? to mute individual guests, or am I thinking of somewhere else. I know somewhere does so I know it's possible. It really does need to be implemented if so

(Thanks for the Christmas REACTION by the way guys - I hope you can add more seasonal ones too for us/models)

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
I was hoping for the option to not allow model accounts in your room. I have a grey account that I use to sit in my room and monitor my chat when I have another screen up. I never go into any other room but my own with that account yet I'm constantly getting friend request from other models. I find it super inappropriate for models to be farming for members like that from my room and would like to avoid it. Or at least an option to report those models for never being in their rooms before I work too hard to have models try and steal attention from me and my show.

Upvote 0
I was hoping for the option to not allow model accounts in your room. I have a grey account that I use to sit in my room and monitor my chat when I have another screen up. I never go into any other room but my own with that account yet I'm constantly getting friend request from other models. I find it super inappropriate for models to be farming for members like that from my room and would like to avoid it. Or at least an option to report those models for never being in their rooms before I work too hard to have models try and steal attention from me and my show.
I could be mistaken, but I am sure that such behaviour by models (poaching users from other models' rooms) is forbidden by SC? (If so, you could report these models)

@Charlie_SC or @xChloe could confirm or deny, I guess (once they have gotten over their Christmas day hangovers ;) )

Upvote 0
I was hoping for the option to not allow model accounts in your room.

This. When I used to cam on SC, I was very annoyed that a random model was able to be in my room from his model account AND PM me.

Upvote 0
Funnily enough as of late, I have been seeing a lot more guys going into models rooms and trying to annoy the model and getting them to go look at them live on cam. Usually the model just ignores them or tells them no, but I do think it's annoying from everyone's perspective. It happens a lot on CB and I hate to see the same thing happening on SC.

If I am the knight of the model's room I will usually respond to them telling them to appreciate the models time if they too are a model, respect the time and come back and tip on another account (SC models will always show as Grey and rank 1 and can't use their tokens earned to tip other models - but I know this has been suggested if they CAN, because it definitely is good, I do see some good and genuine guys earning and then using those tokens specifically to just tip models on CB)

Upvote 0
I know somewhere like MFC allows it, right? to mute individual guests, or am I thinking of somewhere else.

Yes, you’re correct.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey guys

I really understand where you are all coming from but even if we block models from coming to your room, it does not stop models from having user accounts and still entering your room.

Also, models cannot just come to your room, click on a user in your room and send them a message.
The system does not allow you to do this - not unless that user is in the models' room whilst streaming live or there has been previous interaction between them.

So I am trying to understand how this is happening.
Can you please clarify how models are poaching users from other models' rooms.. I would like to understand more about what's going on.

Upvote 0
So I am trying to understand how this is happening.
Can you please clarify how models are poaching users from other models' rooms.. I would like to understand more about what's going on.
Sending friend requests and then it goes from there (And really, why would a model send a friend request to a user they do not know unless it was to lure them to tip?) .

I have also received similar requests and messages from "users" spruiking other models' rooms. I have since turned off pm's from anyone except "friends". I recently received a friend request from a "user", when I checked their profile I saw them directly promoting off-site contact. I reported them, but have no idea of the outcome as I received no feedback from the support bot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The only "model" accounts I get friend requests from on Stripchat are the secondary accounts, presumably by studio bosses/admins/helpers, who try to get you to go to Model XX room.
I see a lot of guys who say "I am also a model bb, come check me out, I am streaming now for you" in a lot of rooms lately. This rarely used to happen, I usually see it ALL the time on Chaturbate, and it was nice that it doesn't happen on Stripchat, but as of late it is happening a lot and obviously, it disrupts the model and room - I know she can ban, but I think you could implement something like CB has where the model can enable something that makes it so if another model (male, female, couple, doesn't matter) is broadcasting right now, then he they can not ENTER or at the least TALK in the model's room. This is honestly one good feature CB has and it does help models a lot. I think some of these guys, the "hobby wankers" are now on Stripchat and they realise the only way to get models to look at their cam for free is to do what they do on CB, become a "model" and turn on the cam, and go to models rooms and tell them "oh bb I'm a model too, come see me I am on for you".

I understand in most cases models probably ignore these guys because at least you do make it so they always show as rank 1 and grey, but I still think an extra option/feature setting to stop them would be good.

Edit:
here is how CB have it in their settings and I think it's good - it stops them talking in both public and PM
silenceagev.png

Upvote 0
Hi. I know I have asked this before, but is there any way I could access my PM history with a model in a file? I have extensive conversations going back almost a year, parts of which are very precious to me. I would very much like to reread them without having to endlessly scroll. I am also concerned that some of this discourse will be deleted after a period of time. I would even like to own it, as a memento. I would be willing to purchase it. Could this be possible?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi. I know I have asked this before, but is there any way I could access my PM history with a model in a file? I have extensive conversations going back almost a year, parts of which are very precious to me. I would very much like to reread them without having to endlessly scroll. I am also concerned that some of this discourse will be deleted after a period of time. I would even like to own it, as a memento. I would be willing to purchase it. Could this be possible?

It was mentioned in a previous discussion that PM history shouldn't be deleted, but I think many others agree with you. We would love a way to see our chat history from PMs, even if we have to export it as we do on CB, although that is not the preferred method because you only get to see one side of the conversation (your own messages).

Upvote 0
Once a goal is completed - would be nice to see the contributors to the goal, kind of like this but in some fun, visually appealing way:

Top contributor
User 1 --- 75%

User 2-- 11 %
User 3 -- 10%
User 4- 4%

Upvote 0
Once a goal is completed - would be nice to see the contributors to the goal, kind of like this but in some fun, visually appealing way:

Top contributor
User 1 --- 75%

User 2-- 11 %
User 3 -- 10%
User 4- 4%

Would you want this displayed to the whole room or just for the model? or maybe to only those with tokens or those who have contributed?
I feel like ti could potentially cause problems if everyone can see it, some guys would probably get frustrated if they saw it as a percentage for how much they contributed compared to other people. I can see why it could be good, for those guys who can be competitive in a good and fun way. I guess, if it was for everyone to see, then maybe have it easy to turn on/off, and by default have it disabled.

Upvote 0
Would you want this displayed to the whole room or just for the model? or maybe to only those with tokens or those who have contributed?
I feel like ti could potentially cause problems if everyone can see it, some guys would probably get frustrated if they saw it as a percentage for how much they contributed compared to other people. I can see why it could be good, for those guys who can be competitive in a good and fun way. I guess, if it was for everyone to see, then maybe have it easy to turn on/off, and by default have it disabled.
At least for visible for me. The reason being, that if a single user is tipping for something in particular and reaches the goal on the side, I can then chat to them directly and decide whether we complete the goal action or do something else instead.

I would find it useful mostly so I can give power to the contributors and less so to the freeloaders who are not tipping or tipping 1% or 2% max.

Upvote 0
In some conversations with models I was surprised at how little data the model sometimes has at her disposal. I am going to make some suggestions with the caveat that I can't actually see the model dashboards and also some of the models I spoke with just may not know all the features they have access to. In other words, some of this might exist already.

• Ability to see who has "liked" pictures, videos or messages broadcast through the feed. Also some modest reporting on performance - ability to list a "most engaged" users who like the most content (same reporting can be used for content on profile page), ability to list most popular posts, click throughs to profile or live show, etc. This way models will know how their content is landing and adjust their marketing approach accordingly
  • An increased user profile dashboard which shows a graph of the user's experience with the model - their tips (total amount, average per session, average denomination, etc.) and the method (public room, private, private per minute rate, posting of pictures to PM, content purchases, fan club memberships, plasma messages, etc) that can show totals, average per visit, etc.. Also a second graph that charts non-tip engagement: the total amount of time spent in the model's room or profile, average time per visit, number of content "likes," PM activity, public chat messages, etc. The model should be able to set timeframes flexibly - for example data for the last day, week, month or a time frame of their choosing (last 2 months, etc.).
  • Broadcast show reports so that when a broadcast is done the model can see numbers on number of users, most active users, tip distribution (by user, denomination and/or for what menu items), private session performance #, duration, amount of private tips from the requesting user, content purchases purchases during the show, etc.). The model should be able to run the report and break it down for the whole session, by hour or by 15 minute increment to be able to analyze slow and peak times and can see if actions like changing the tip menu or putting privates on sale impact the numbers.
  • Tip menu and show goal analysis. Pulls actual data to see which tip menu items are most popular and if goals are repeated the same can be done for these, showing total tips these generated, total number of tippers, average tip size, etc.
Stripchat could differentiate by giving models the best analytic tools and making them easy to use during and after the show. Essentially, any action taken is tracked in the system so find a way to bring that to the model so she can use it to increase her business

Upvote 0
Some other suggestions:
  • Have a temporary "instant message" option that the models can use to private message a user but not open a permanent PM channel. It would work kind of like Snapchat where the message disappears after a defined amount of time. This would enable models to negotiate tip amounts and rates on the fly but without worrying about letting some whack job get permanent access to them. The current PM system would stay in place to facilitate ongoing engagement between model and user. Should only be initiated from model, not from user
  • Allow users to queue up tips, either the same tip with a number in front of it (I send 5 10-token tips) or to line up up to 5 tips and define the duration between them (I set up 5 tips to be sent 10 seconds apart). Would help with longer, tip heavy sessions in public or private
  • Give models the ability to set Plasma message rates at the user level. They would pick a default rate for most users (say, 10 tokens per user) but the model could lower it for a great customer or raise it for somebody proving to be high maintenance. It would be idea if they could set this to zero for some users so that the model could add it as a feature of higher level fan club memberships or give to their best customers, etc.

Upvote 0
  • Ability to see who has "liked" pictures, videos or messages broadcast through the feed. Also some modest reporting on performance - ability to list a "most engaged" users who like the most content (same reporting can be used for content on profile page), ability to list most popular posts, click throughs to profile or live show, etc. This way models will know how their content is landing and adjust their marketing approach accordingly
  • An increased user profile dashboard which shows a graph of the user's experience with the model - their tips (total amount, average per session, average denomination, etc.) and the method (public room, private, private per minute rate, posting of pictures to PM, content purchases, fan club memberships, plasma messages, etc) that can show totals, average per visit, etc.. Also a second graph that charts non-tip engagement: the total amount of time spent in the model's room or profile, average time per visit, number of content "likes," PM activity, public chat messages, etc. The model should be able to set timeframes flexibly - for example data for the last day, week, month or a time frame of their choosing (last 2 months, etc.).
  • Broadcast show reports so that when a broadcast is done the model can see numbers on number of users, most active users, tip distribution (by user, denomination and/or for what menu items), private session performance #, duration, amount of private tips from the requesting user, content purchases purchases during the show, etc.). The model should be able to run the report and break it down for the whole session, by hour or by 15 minute increment to be able to analyze slow and peak times and can see if actions like changing the tip menu or putting privates on sale impact the numbers.
  • Tip menu and show goal analysis. Pulls actual data to see which tip menu items are most popular and if goals are repeated the same can be done for these, showing total tips these generated, total number of tippers, average tip size, etc.
Stripchat could differentiate by giving models the best analytic tools and making them easy to use during and after the show. Essentially, any action taken is tracked in the system so find a way to bring that to the model so she can use it to increase her business

Some other suggestions:
  • Have a temporary "instant message" option that the models can use to private message a user but not open a permanent PM channel. It would work kind of like Snapchat where the message disappears after a defined amount of time. This would enable models to negotiate tip amounts and rates on the fly but without worrying about letting some whack job get permanent access to them. The current PM system would stay in place to facilitate ongoing engagement between model and user. Should only be initiated from model, not from user
  • Allow users to queue up tips, either the same tip with a number in front of it (I send 5 10-token tips) or to line up up to 5 tips and define the duration between them (I set up 5 tips to be sent 10 seconds apart). Would help with longer, tip heavy sessions in public or private
  • Give models the ability to set Plasma message rates at the user level. They would pick a default rate for most users (say, 10 tokens per user) but the model could lower it for a great customer or raise it for somebody proving to be high maintenance. It would be idea if they could set this to zero for some users so that the model could add it as a feature of higher level fan club memberships or give to their best customers, etc.
All good points. 👍

Upvote 0
All pertain to VR.

1) I do not know the logistics or technical side of this, but it would be AMAZING if we could move/pan the videos in VR. The option to grab them and move them was an awesome update! That gives us the ability to "tilt our heads back and forward" but does not give us the ability to "stand up" or move our heads up and down. Haven't seen the broadcaster's side of VR so I am not familiar with what they see, but many of these streams have HORRID VR cam angles. I realize that this is not StripChat's fault at all, but I feel like some kind of fix here would be beneficial to all. I have personally skimped out on spending tokens in the streams of amazing performers simply because I was sitting there looking up their nostril while it "felt" like their knee was hitting me in the face. Spatial location is so critical to the VR experience, if we had the ability to "move" the stream it would be great!

I want to clarify this as I know VR/3D can get more technical than I understand. Imagine you put a piece of paper flat against a wall. You cannot pitch/rotate it, you cannot yaw/rotate it, but you can slide it up and down, left and right. That would be super cool if we could do this!

2) We cannot see "King" of room in VR. :(

3) We have no way to access private messages of a model if we are not in the room in VR. A messages tab or something would be so awesome.

4) A "hide" feature. Navigating in VR is never going to be as smooth as Mouse+Keyboard, that is a fact. The number of VR streaming models is only going to go up over time. Having the ability to hide VR models that I am not interested in would be really nice. Similiar to a "favorite" but a "hide".

5) A "quick message" menu. Customizable would be even more cool. But a list of things we could easily click and send as typing in VR is a pain.

6) A "quick tip" keybind. This would REALLY help viewers and frankly revenue. Think of it as throwing dollar bills at a club. Bind a button that sends a tip of a set amount to currently viewed model when you press it.

7) Be able to "Swap" the left and right panels. Being able to put the chat on the left side would be cool. I realize can be dragged, but that's not the same.

Just my 2 cents. Ty for reading.

Last edited:
Upvote 0