AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

Kitsune popular models - ones with 10s or 100s of thousand followers (or big earners) can create a new account and then have their info (photos, vids, followers etc) all transferred over.
I think I saw on Shirley's profile that CB no longer do this as of a certain date but I have seen it happen to a few popular models.

The ones I saw it on, one of them didn't do it to get the new icon "as such" - I think she kind of did, but didn't: she had a baby and stopped camming for a good 10months or so. I think she had changed houses and all sorts so it was kind of a fresh start but she did have her 200k followers transferred over

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Last week i have seen a guy completly drunk/intoxicated online !! Didn't remember his nickname but he is popular ... i think broadcasting intoxicated are not allowed ? tolerate ?

Upvote 0
we can sleep on cam ???? it's not a rule ?

Last week i have seen a guy completly drunk/intoxicated online !! Didn't remember his nickname but he is popular ... i think broadcasting intoxicated are not allowed ? tolerate ?

The problem with anything happening on cam that is against the TOS, you must remember people need to report. However with that said it does seem to be if less popular ladies do something minor against the rules they get an instant suspension/ban, where as if a popular model does something big they have literally nothing done and no slap on the wrist at all.

One lady I enjoy, she had been camming for 6 months, ALWAYS shows her face and works with a studio. On the same day she was working for 8hrs total and at the end of her shift she had a password show with a person who wanted her to wear a burka or similar (she had to improvise obviously to create one), so it covered her face - a few minutes into that password show she was banned! Keep in mind ALL day whilst she was on cam that day (and previous days/months) she was showing her face so the whole "show your face once during the broadcast and then you can hide your face and you will be fine" is not necessarily true.

One rule for some, another for others, unfortunately.

Upvote 0
The problem with anything happening on cam that is against the TOS, you must remember people need to report. However with that said it does seem to be if less popular ladies do something minor against the rules they get an instant suspension/ban, where as if a popular model does something big they have literally nothing done and no slap on the wrist at all.

One lady I enjoy, she had been camming for 6 months, ALWAYS shows her face and works with a studio. On the same day she was working for 8hrs total and at the end of her shift she had a password show with a person who wanted her to wear a burka or similar (she had to improvise obviously to create one), so it covered her face - a few minutes into that password show she was banned! Keep in mind ALL day whilst she was on cam that day (and previous days/months) she was showing her face so the whole "show your face once during the broadcast and then you can hide your face and you will be fine" is not necessarily true.

One rule for some, another for others, unfortunately.
... i see ...

Upvote 0
we can sleep on cam ???? it's not a rule ?

Just to clarify, models are not allowed to sleep on cam. Doesn't matter how many followers you have lol.

CB do sometimes rely on their users using the 'Report Abuse' link on a webcam. Support / Admin will look into a situation & if a site warning is sufficient it will be issued. Just note that if a model ignores a site warning and continues to break the terms of the site, it can result in a suspension or ban.

Upvote 0
Just to clarify, models are not allowed to sleep on cam. Doesn't matter how many followers you have lol.

CB do sometimes rely on their users using the 'Report Abuse' link on a webcam. Support / Admin will look into a situation & if a site warning is sufficient it will be issued. Just note that if a model ignores a site warning and continues to break the terms of the site, it can result in a suspension or ban.

By the way i know that we cannot sleep on cam, and we cannot be intoxicated too .. i just wanna ask for spray the information here ...
Thank you

Upvote 0
I got a warning for a potential copyright breach, I think it was for playing music on my cam, hereiam, it wasn't me was it lol

Upvote 0
I am on CB for some time but i didnt get how things work here. And i am not talking about myself but in general. I see other models who have over 200 000 followers and in 2 hours they get a few tokens and other models who have less than 10 - 15 000 followers make in 1 hour hundreds of tokens. :facepalm:

Upvote 0
I decided to make MFC as my main site...CB need to improve their unfair system. I would appreciate basic tools for models + a lot of members moved on cb "because its free" ..so im done with it. If CB is not lucrative for models,its the end of the sites.(I'm exaggerating a bit,but im pissed off)

Upvote 0
I decided to make MFC as my main site...CB need to improve their unfair system. I would appreciate basic tools for models + a lot of members moved on cb "because its free" ..so im done with it. If CB is not lucrative for models,its the end of the sites.(I'm exaggerating a bit,but im pissed off)

Yes indeed CB has an unfair system but they will never admit it. If its a glitch from the site, i hope it will be solved soon. But if it's not a glitch then it's...no comment.

Upvote 0
I am on CB for some time but i didnt get how things work here. And i am not talking about myself but in general. I see other models who have over 200 000 followers and in 2 hours they get a few tokens and other models who have less than 10 - 15 000 followers make in 1 hour hundreds of tokens. :facepalm:

Followers have nothing to do with earnings. If you do everything for free in public chat with no expectation of tips and you are half decent looking you will probably get hundreds of thousands of followers in a year’s time. That doesn’t mean the people following you is interested in tipping you at all. They follow you because they know you put out for free. If you have been camming for 5 years and you have 100k followers most of them can be quite old and not even go on the site anymore. Etc

Upvote 0
Followers have nothing to do with earnings. If you do everything for free in public chat with no expectation of tips and you are half decent looking you will probably get hundreds of thousands of followers in a year’s time. That doesn’t mean the people following you is interested in tipping you at all. They follow you because they know you put out for free. If you have been camming for 5 years and you have 100k followers most of them can be quite old and not even go on the site anymore. Etc

Not to mention obviously the fact how many of those have emails set to "yes", so they receive an alert when models come online?
I went through a phase of just adding a lot of women; as soon as I liked one, I added to my favourite/follower. It then annoyed me constantly getting emails to say "Model A is online" so I turned it off too.
I cut back hugely, down to under 5 models so now I have notifications back on - but my point is, I bet many people are similar to how I was, or of course for other reasons such as they are stupid and used a personal/family (in the sense their wife/husband) email, or a work one etc.

Upvote 0

True.. I dont know about anyone else.. but for me, I normally enjoy the chatting and getting to know the model & sometimes the banter in the room with other users. When I can I will tip the model either just because I enjoy their company or that I would like to request something ;)

For me it really doesnt matter how many followers the model has, its all down to the personality of the model and the room that is generated. You could have a room with 100k - 200k followers but not much chatting goes on... but then go to a room with not that many followers and chatting is all the model will do.

Its all about how engaging the model is with the people in the room.

From a models aspect some do say that they have a schedule and they stick to it... that way the followers who enjoy their show will know when they can make time to come to see the model & be able to tip that model.

Reactions: Laura0210
Upvote 0
The other day, I saw a post from a CB model who said CB gave her a warning for having her T.V. on, and in the webcam’s view while broadcasting.

Upvote 0
I think it’s ridiculous that in order to unban one person on CB, you have to click the “Clear all bans and silences” button. Wtf.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure that is only with your followers list, not the chatroom.

Never tested before but I will go test now. I will go put one account into another room, ban it (without it following that broadcaster) and then see what I can do.
I hope it can be done this way, if not then yeah very stupid. Will report back shortly!

Edit: Ok yeah you're correct, it's only for followers.
That is very stupid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

You are only half right. I mean when a model have, let's say over 300 000 followers, she has more chances to have more regulars (who give decent or big tips) than a model who has only 10 000 followers.

Upvote 0
Not to mention obviously the fact how many of those have emails set to "yes", so they receive an alert when models come online?
I went through a phase of just adding a lot of women; as soon as I liked one, I added to my favourite/follower. It then annoyed me constantly getting emails to say "Model A is online" so I turned it off too.
I cut back hugely, down to under 5 models so now I have notifications back on - but my point is, I bet many people are similar to how I was, or of course for other reasons such as they are stupid and used a personal/family (in the sense their wife/husband) email, or a work one etc.

Many of them have email notifications on but after some time it gets annoying to receive so many emails and they turn it off.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.