AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

I received an email last Wednesday about the payment. It had gone into my junk mail for some reason so didn’t notice it. It hasn’t reached my bank yet though

There is nothing on my junk mail folder, I double checked everything. It is the first time I have a payment issue with CB and they don't reply to my emails about it. Today is 7 days since the pay period ended and still no email and no payment. I don't want to worry about this but it is highly irregular since normally I get paid within 3 days. I am on wire transfer payment method.

Upvote 0
CB emailed me 4 days ago
"Chaturbate Payment Update: Please be advised that we have processed your 5/1 payout. Please be further advised that due to this being the first payout using the new payment method you have chosen, you will experience a longer than normal delay in receiving your 5/1 payment. We apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause. We are working around the clock to get your payments to you as soon as possible"

I'm using wire method too btw. Been checking my bank every day and still no payment.

Upvote 0
There is nothing on my junk mail folder, I double checked everything. It is the first time I have a payment issue with CB and they don't reply to my emails about it. Today is 7 days since the pay period ended and still no email and no payment. I don't want to worry about this but it is highly irregular since normally I get paid within 3 days. I am on wire transfer payment method.

Hi Kitsune, if you could provide me with your CB user name I can give you a more specific answer concerning your payment.

For all ACF posters that are awaiting payments, please know we at Chaturbate appreciate the frustration that some of our broadcasters who used FirstChoicePay as their preferred payout methods are going through. Ever since the FirstChoicePay debacle, we have been working around the clock to provide broadcasters who formerly utilized FirstChoicePay with an acceptable alternative payment mechanism. Although we are very pleased that new alternative payment methods that we have
initiated are now up and running, we are still experiencing some delays during the transition process.

Regarding wire payment delays, we have been assured that the minority of wire payments that failed should be cleared up in the next several days. Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you require any further clarification.

Upvote 0
So I searched the forums and found bits and pieces about Crazyticket shows, but not quite what I was looking for.

Is there a different ticket app or a function I don't know about in the CT app that gives an automatic ticket to anyone that has already tipped X amount or more during the course of the show?

I'm toying with the idea of changing the format of my show to ramping up to a ticket show, but I want to make sure I'm not alienating the fans that have already been very generous with me.

Upvote 0
So I searched the forums and found bits and pieces about Crazyticket shows, but not quite what I was looking for.

Is there a different ticket app or a function I don't know about in the CT app that gives an automatic ticket to anyone that has already tipped X amount or more during the course of the show?

I'm toying with the idea of changing the format of my show to ramping up to a ticket show, but I want to make sure I'm not alienating the fans that have already been very generous with me.

There isn’t. But there are bots for ticket shows that you can keep running in the background and they only take up 1 slot. The problem is if you announce it everyone will pester you about when the show will begin and you won’t be as free to decide not to do it after a bunch of people tipped specifically to be included. Alternatively you can run crazy ticket and add the tippers who ask manually with the command /add

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmiGold
Upvote 0
Has everyone received your payment for the last pay period? I normally get an email 2 days after the end of the pay period letting me know the transaction was placed and a day after I get my payment, this time I got nothing, no email, no payment, it's 6 already. Is anyone else having issues? @punker barbie

i have received

Upvote 0
Regarding wire payment delays, we have been assured that the minority of wire payments that failed should be cleared up in the next several days. Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you require any further clarification.

I hope you meant majority, not minority :)
Thanks for the update. Communication is what most of us are looking for.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0

There are a lot of bots on CB. A lot of them are just copies of other bots though. And a lot of the original bots were shit to begin with. Just a sea of shit and plagiarized shit now. If you wade through the shit and still can't find a bot that does what you want, let me know. I can make some shit that's a little less shitty than a lot of other shit.

• Funny!
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0

Yes (sort of). There's a multi goal app that will let you set the goal as a private show that starts when it gets met. Anyone that tipped x amount will be allowed to see the show. There's also an option for people to tip x amount to view the show after it begins. The amount can be different than the first amount. While not exactly a ticket show, it works fairly similar, except it lets anyone view that tipped x amount or more (which sound like what you're looking for).

Reactions: dario80
Upvote 0
What we need is a separate app that works along with Crazyticket that tracks tip totals in the background and adds people in when you start the show.

I do everything I can to avoid goals. If you have 6 hours per show goals can be fine but if you are trying to keep your show under 2 hours, goals can be a double edged sword. I'll probably just have to have my mod add people in when the time comes

Upvote 0
Everything worked just fine on CB until now. My OBS is streaming, everything is just fine but when i check my room i am offline. But on the page it says i am online and streaming. I asked a regular to check my room and he said i am offline. What the hell is happening? :nailbiting:

Upvote 0
Everything worked just fine on CB until now. My OBS is streaming, everything is just fine but when i check my room i am offline. But on the page it says i am online and streaming. I asked a regular to check my room and he said i am offline. What the hell is happening? :nailbiting:

Happening for me too, for some models but not others. I only have a few followed online: 2 are online but not visible in my followed, the one who IS, is US.. not sure if you're EU like my other 2 that are not seen/visible?

Upvote 0
Happening for me too, for some models but not others. I only have a few followed online: 2 are online but not visible in my followed, the one who IS, is US.. not sure if you're EU like my other 2 that are not seen/visible?

Yes i'm in EU. Strange...i donno what to do.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem I think! When I go online my gf will check if everything is working fine and it takes a while before I appear online in her 'followed' tab. In fact it seems like I completely disappear from the tab for that time. That's so weird. I wondered if it was normal. But then I eventually appear online so I guess it's not too bad. Or is that normal that there is a delay when you start broadcasting?

Upvote 0
My settings are just fine. I sent an email to CB Support but they are lame on replies.

I would suggest stopping a stream and then start it up again. If this doesn't work, try streaming via Flash. Its possible that there could be an issue with your actual account.

Support are taking roughly a week to reply due to the payment issues last month & having to deal with thousands of emails from models worried about payments. I just give them a week to reply, but they do normally reply :)

Upvote 0
I have the same problem I think! When I go online my gf will check if everything is working fine and it takes a while before I appear online in her 'followed' tab. In fact it seems like I completely disappear from the tab for that time. That's so weird. I wondered if it was normal. But then I eventually appear online so I guess it's not too bad. Or is that normal that there is a delay when you start broadcasting?

To answer this question, yes this is normal within OBS & Flash. Some models streams take approx 5-10 minutes to appear online.

Upvote 0
Having some weird issues today viewing rooms, tipping and posting pms??
Not sure if it's the site or my device I'm using.
For example when I try to tip the keyboard enlarges and covers the send tip icon.

Upvote 0
If a model has recording set to ON for chaturbate, if me and someone else take her into a group show, will we get a recording of that too or is it only for 1on1 pvt shows?

Upvote 0
How much information can a model see about the members in her room?

A model I frequent was upset the other day because another of her regulars was “cheating on her”, that is he would tell her he loved her but apparently would visit other models and tell them exactly the same things… So, how does she know this? Is she just getting creepy/stalky and following this guy around to other rooms? I suspect so as I can’t imagine Chaturbate showing models the chats from other rooms. But how does she know what rooms to follow him to?

So what exactly can a model/broadcaster find out about the people in her room? I’ve always assumed they can see my token balance, but what else? Can they see who I’ve visited and how much I’ve tipped other models?

I’ve always had a good rapport with this model, which is why I guess she felt should could tell me all this, but I found it quite disconcerting and off-putting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.