AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A somewhat merry whatever... A gift for the forum!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoleneBrody

AdultIndieProductions.com
Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Industry Representative
Nov 3, 2010
Coolsville, USA... Earth.
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@jolene_brody
Tumblr Username
jolenebrody
MFC Username
jolenebrody
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/303895/JoleneBrody/
I'm pretty well known for being a grinch about the holiday season... so I thought I'd have some fun with it and made a video that I'm gonna give out for free to all my guys this month.
Aaaaand... since it's all free and shit, I figured I'd share it with all the awesome members of this amazing forum!
:hand: Don't worry... there's no bewbz or nuffin'... wouldn't want to subject y'all to that.

Happy Chrismukwanukka err'body!

matty_matters said:
I believe you have my stapler

EDIT: I can't believe I gave up my ACF posting virginity for this crappy vid. Damn you JJ! ;)

Where's my 'thanks' bitch?
Yeah I hate you too.

Reactions: Rosemary
Holybatginas that was AWESOME!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JoleneJolene said:
matty_matters said:

EDIT: I can't believe I gave up my ACF posting virginity for this crappy vid. Damn you JJ! ;)

Yeah I hate you too.

Aww what? I saw this after I hit the thanks button. Now where's the Un-thank button?
:think:

matty_matters said:
JoleneJolene said:
matty_matters said:

Yeah I hate you too.

Aww what? I saw this after I hit the thanks button. Now where's the Un-thank button?
:think:

Too late, sucka! Your Thanks belong to meeeee!

JJ's Christmas tree removal service for rich kids that got nothing they wanted for Christmas. :eek:ccasion-xmas: :eek:ccasion-santa:

Well done! :lol:

ETA: Discarded Christmas trees make great underwater fish habitat shelters/attractors in lakes, ponds and rivers. :whistle:

JoleneJolene said:
I'm pretty well known for being a grinch about the holiday season... Happy Chrismukwanukka err'body!

As a fellow grinch, I'd like to present you with an honorary membership in my new organization...

NHHAfancytree.gif

AshaSnow said:
I knew immediately once the music started what this was. Thank you for paying tribute to such an awesome movie by beating the shit out of that little twat of a Christmas tree :D LOL

And thank you for calling it a twat! :lol:

CherryJane said:
I laughed...so hard that I cried, nearly peed, and am now left strangely aroused.
I hope this was the goal. :think:

Only nearly peed??? Damn... I should have thrown in the line about two chicks at once...

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfapfpafpafpafapfpppafppafpppfpffffff..

Status
Not open for further replies.