AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Calling for camgirls to help me write my TV pilot/series! (exciting)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly have not read every post (there's a lot of words on this page!) but I just wanted to say this:

I'd love to see a show or movie or even documentary that doesn't involve a cam girl physically meeting a member in person. The last film I watched was CAM and it upset me they felt they had to work that in there. And the last documentary I watched involved it as well. So many of us are "digital only" and have no intention of ever meeting members. (Conventions with 100s of other cam models might be the exception.)

I think one of us should write who's actually done it. There's so many nuances that unless you've actually cammed for full time income, you won't get it. I minored in playwriting and theater lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.