AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Acceptance request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2021
Good evening everyone. My account id is soleibe. I created a webcam studio using all my savings but it was impossible for me to get chaturbate to accept the photos I have sent even though I have tried to make them extremely clear and legible. A friend of mine tells me that chaturbate is accepting photos of Colombian ID cards but is not accepting mine because I am a 51-year-old man. I tried the driver's license but they didn't accept it either and I don't have a passport because I've never left Colombia. I kindly ask you for information about what I must do to be accepted by chaturbate. It is VERY important to me. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone. My account id is soleibe. I created a webcam studio using all my savings but it was impossible for me to get chaturbate to accept the photos I have sent even though I have tried to make them extremely clear and legible. A friend of mine tells me that chaturbate is accepting photos of Colombian ID cards but is not accepting mine because I am a 51-year-old man. I tried the driver's license but they didn't accept it either and I don't have a passport because I've never left Colombia. I kindly ask you for information about what I must do to be accepted by chaturbate. It is VERY important to me. Thank you in advance.
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Hello. Best regard. I kindly request a review of the documents that I sent to chaturbate. It is very important for me to work with you and I sincerely believe that the last ones that I sent are very clear and legible, clarifying that support answered me but rejecting the photos that I sent. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.