Hello, @punker barbie I've seen people online getting help from you, and would be extremely grateful if you could help me.
My age verification on CB got denied because my Government ID was to damaged, I tried to submit the ID multiple times because I thought maybe it would get accepted if I tried again after removing some tape. Which I wish I never did.. ugh..
Unfortunately after my third attempt, it said I would require a passport.. I emailed Chaturbate, they told me to get a new ID.
So I went through the process of getting a new ID in the mail, paid the fee, and waited two weeks for it to arrive.
I just tried the age verification again, and it's saying I need a passport.. Even though I have a brand-new ID
My account is:
"ivoryggal777"
I tried signing up with a new account, thinking that might give me a fresh start? But it's linked both accounts together.
I wouldn't have submitted my damaged ID multiple times if I knew this was going to happen.
The new account I made is:
"burgundycookie"
I submitted a support ticket on my new "burgundycookie" account explaining everything, but I'm worried I'll get some generic copy paste response
I don't have a passport, and it would take even longer to get a passport, because I'd have to get a new birth certificate, wait for that in the mail, pay a fee on that, and then apply for a passport pay another fee and wait weeks for that to arrive..
I desperately hope I can get this resolved, and would appreciate any help you're able to offer
Thank you
My age verification on CB got denied because my Government ID was to damaged, I tried to submit the ID multiple times because I thought maybe it would get accepted if I tried again after removing some tape. Which I wish I never did.. ugh..
Unfortunately after my third attempt, it said I would require a passport.. I emailed Chaturbate, they told me to get a new ID.
So I went through the process of getting a new ID in the mail, paid the fee, and waited two weeks for it to arrive.
I just tried the age verification again, and it's saying I need a passport.. Even though I have a brand-new ID
My account is:
"ivoryggal777"
I tried signing up with a new account, thinking that might give me a fresh start? But it's linked both accounts together.
I wouldn't have submitted my damaged ID multiple times if I knew this was going to happen.
The new account I made is:
"burgundycookie"
I submitted a support ticket on my new "burgundycookie" account explaining everything, but I'm worried I'll get some generic copy paste response
I don't have a passport, and it would take even longer to get a passport, because I'd have to get a new birth certificate, wait for that in the mail, pay a fee on that, and then apply for a passport pay another fee and wait weeks for that to arrive..
I desperately hope I can get this resolved, and would appreciate any help you're able to offer
Thank you