AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accound banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 14, 2023
Hello! I have already created a ticket, but have not received a response from support. I cry every day because I can no longer work for Chaturbate. Please help me get the page out of the permanent ban. I am very sorry that I broke the rules and I vow not to do it again😭😭😭

Attachments

• MZH1P0eBp_U.jpg
    MZH1P0eBp_U.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Holey shit now ive seen everything. You posted a selfie of yourself crying as some form of Boohoo hoo take pity on me please i beg your attention seek.

This is next level stuff

I guess the old sole income earner for my family. Sick mother father , 3 legged adopted dog has fleas just ain't cutting it these days

Upvote 0
Hello! I have already created a ticket, but have not received a response from support. I cry every day because I can no longer work for Chaturbate. Please help me get the page out of the permanent ban. I am very sorry that I broke the rules and I vow not to do it again😭😭😭
hey checking in to see if you are doing any better today! im so sorry about your account. in the meantime, sign up for other cammsites. Being pregnant w/ new model status should be a money maker in theory.

and please ignore anyone being a bully to you about this hard time you are going through. they are clearly an asshole with zero empathy. that type of behavior is not welcomed in our community.

Upvote 0
i beg your attention seek
There’s definitely one person doing that in this thread, but it isn’t her.
This is next level stuff
Yes it is. But not from her.

Putting “silly” in your screen name was a huge understatement. I can think of several way more accurate and fitting descriptors.

Reactions: AudriTwo and ElGato
Upvote 0
Holey shit now ive seen everything. You posted a selfie of yourself crying as some form of Boohoo hoo take pity on me please i beg your attention seek.

This is next level stuff

I guess the old sole income earner for my family. Sick mother father , 3 legged adopted dog has fleas just ain't cutting it these days
There's no reason for you to be on ACF if this is the kind of post you're interested in making. Cya.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ! I still haven't received a response from support. Help me please :cry:
Ticket #22883879 received a response on Nov 30, 2023. Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Upvote 0
HELLO! @punker barbie My regular member just admitted that it was he who sent complaints to my account out of jealousy in order to ban me, I wanted to screenshot it, but he deleted the telegram messages. How can I prove to support that he set me up and I didn’t break any rules?
Maybe if you provided more details, others could help you more. What were the specifics of the alleged complaint that got you banned?

Upvote 0
Maybe if you provided more details, others could help you more. What were the specifics of the alleged complaint that got you banned?
Support said that I was banned for content with minors. I worked in the pregnant category. I asked to provide a screenshot showing my misconduct, but did not receive a response. I received a ban in May 2023. During a chat with a member, he admitted that he regularly reported to my account, after which he immediately deleted the dialogue from both of them in Telegram and blocked me. I didn't have time to take a screenshot

Upvote 0
Support said that I was banned for content with minors. I worked in the pregnant category. I asked to provide a screenshot showing my misconduct, but did not receive a response. I received a ban in May 2023. During a chat with a member, he admitted that he regularly reported to my account, after which he immediately deleted the dialogue from both of them in Telegram and blocked me. I didn't have time to take a screenshot
I'm very sorry to hear that; the accusations being truthful or not. If false, it is unfortunate. Either way, you should probably look for another platform to participate on because any violations having to do with minors is usually unforgivable. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Ticket #22883879 received a response on Nov 30, 2023. Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.
I'm very sorry to hear that; the accusations being truthful or not. If false, it is unfortunate. Either way, you should probably look for another platform to participate on because any violations having to do with minors is usually unforgivable. Good luck.
Hello! I still haven't received a response from support. Please tell them that I was framed by a member, which is why I was banned. I didn’t break the rules, he just reported it to my account on the site 😭

Upvote 0
Hello there @punker barbie
I'm still waiting for a response from support regarding my unban. The member set me up, I didn't break the rules. Please persuade support to unban me. I think about this every day without losing hope.... 😭
Hello @mariapreggo Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further. Ticket #22883879

Upvote 0