AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account (and all new accounts) Getting Banned- Please Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 6, 2021
@punker barbie or whom it may concern,
Good morning, I seem to be having issues where I am getting banned after making any token purchases. I initially sent an email from Dirty_Breeding_Whore and then My_Sweet_Gluttony (which also was banned once I tried logging in) and then found that any account I create tied into my email or after I purchase tokens (ie Master_Lovewell, and Mister_Lovewell) when using a new email, gets banned. (I made some new ones as I got tired of waiting and thought if it allowed me to make a new account I should be fine getting tokens and enjoying content but got banned after it charged my card on BOTH accounts.)
I would like to gain access back to my account(s) and/or refund the recent purchases if that is not allwed.
Any insight or support you are able to provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Best Regards

@punker barbie , when I tried to purchase tokens it banned me again, my_sweet_gluttony
Additionally, one of the accounts I tried to make and had purchased tokens on yesterday appears to still be banned, Master_Lovewell

Can you ensure they remove my payment information from their auto-ban system and have my account unbanned again? I did NOTHING else since responding to the original email from CB which was supposed to resolve the issue and seemed to have unbanned at least my original account(s). Thank you for any support you are able to give!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , when I tried to purchase tokens it banned me again, my_sweet_gluttony
Additionally, one of the accounts I tried to make and had purchased tokens on yesterday appears to still be banned, Master_Lovewell

Can you ensure they remove my payment information from their auto-ban system and have my account unbanned again? I did NOTHING else since responding to the original email from CB which was supposed to resolve the issue and seemed to have unbanned at least my original account(s). Thank you for any support you are able to give!
*Mister_Lovewell is the 2nd account that got re-banned instantly, not Master_Lovewell - my apologies on the confusion.

Upvote 0

Update: I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0