AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban! baby face

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just bail that site doesn't deserve you that's messed up, if you aren't dressing up as child then what's the issue. Chaturbate is quickly showing they give no fucks about the girls who make them money.

Upvote 0
Sorry to say it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up to get your account back. It's not your fault being born with a "baby face," but I've heard of several people getting taken down for the same thing on a site like CB. I'm sure other camsites/clip sites/subscription sites will understand that you being over 18 should be enough.

It's good that they at least invited you back in 6 months.. but since you've made three separate tickets relating to this, it's likely that this is a final decision for the next half a year.

Upvote 0
They do the same thing if you wear a Halloween mask of an animal, it’s absolutely non-sensical, they will not allow you to post videos or appear online with one. But they allow you to wear a pup mask, go figure, who is writing this policy, anyway? I think it’s Epoch’s policy, their “cash cow” , so they don’t want to breach the agreement.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This is insane. It's not someone's fault that their face doesn't really show their age. If you are 18 you should be treated like you are 18. It feels like discrimination to me, but who knows what's happening on that website.
going to court will cost them more than banning a few thousands models

Upvote 0
Court lol. They probably have hundreds of millions of dollars of pure profit by this point. Not to mention it’s a privately owned website, they really don’t have to extend a membership to anybody. It’s just extremely unethical.
yes, complains about minors streaming, even if unfounded, with enough media attention even with hundreds of millions, it will hit them bad. and everywhere are skeletons not wanting to be found. not to mention, big media cases rewrite laws, and i doubt they want that. this way is much easier to avoid so many problems

Upvote 0
yes, complains about minors streaming, even if unfounded, with enough media attention even with hundreds of millions, it will hit them bad. and everywhere are skeletons not wanting to be found. not to mention, big media cases rewrite laws, and i doubt they want that. this way is much easier to avoid so many problems
I’m speaking from the standpoint of somebody suing, on the grounds that it’s unfair for them to ban people. What in the world are you talking about?

Upvote 0
is not nice from them i agree, i just say that is safer for them to avoid any legal problems. i highly doubt that that there are no under-aged streaming. better to be safe than have someone at their door one day saying look she is a minor, let's see what you got in there. I havent read their TOS but i doubt they are breaking it with these bans.

Upvote 0
is not nice from them i agree, i just say that is safer for them to avoid any legal problems. i highly doubt that that there are no under-aged streaming. better to be safe than have someone at their door one day saying look she is a minor, let's see what you got in there. I havent read their TOS but i doubt they are breaking it with these bans.
That’s a pretty bold assessment. If nothing else they do an extremely thorough job verifying anybody and everybody. Starting rumors of this magnitude, is not cool. CB might have their flaws, just like anybody or any entity. But, no need to try to rain down a malicious rumor(s). Not cool, bro. Think before you post. People like you are the reason lives are ruined, unjustly.

Upvote 0
generally speaking out of all the cam girls in the world, the number is probably millions, i doubt that none slipped through the cracks.
if this is really true i cannot tell for sure, i might be wrong, i am sorry, my common sense must be damaged

Upvote 0
generally speaking out of all the cam girls in the world, the number is probably millions, i doubt that none slipped through the cracks.
if this is really true i cannot tell for sure, i might be wrong, i am sorry, my common sense must be damaged
You can’t be playing fortuneteller like that, you’re toying with somebody’s life. Stop it. Don’t that, anymore.

Upvote 0
No other cam site does this. Chaturbate have been doing this for years and likely will continue.

To Veronica, I suggest you register at Streamate or MFC and just forget about Chaturbate. Your regulars will likely find you there soon. Mine did and now I don't have to worry about randomly losing my account and my customer base.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.