AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2021
Hi, I recently got banned from chaturbate for some unknown reason other than suspicious toward my age. I am 21 first and foremost. Additionally, I am not a model. I did a couple cam to cam with some model with consent on private show. I don’t know how this happened as I followed all the rule and I never engage in recording show without their consent or any other stuff. I just want to disable and delete my account for good. I don’t want matter turns into something serious as I am living by myself. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I concated support but they haven’t replied. I just know that this is nothing but a misunderstanding that’s not even worth my time or stress. I will just walk away and leave it be if support don’t reply within 3 days.

Attachments

• 2C961F90-3A88-4E0B-8B5A-319C7BFF040D.png
    2C961F90-3A88-4E0B-8B5A-319C7BFF040D.png
    529 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.