AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Ban with faked report

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
I'm posting for a model friend, she recently had her account banned and although support responded quickly and her profile was only temporarily banned/block it is now back up and running. the issue is that we know who reported her, which is her ex-boyfriend he messaged her on the phone telling her he was going to report her and obviously trying to get her banned from the site, ruin her life. you know the usual jealous and shitty thing people do.
my concern is that when she goes back to streaming and he sees her (at this point pretty much stalking her) he will repeat and report her again and then will have it terminated and viewing other posts when you get terminated support do not respond.
as far as we are aware he doesn't have an account and spies on her anon. he records and sends her videos to get in her head. I try my best to keep her level headed and not respond to him.
streaming is her main income and only streams on chaturbate. can anyone suggest or give me some advice on what she or I can do to try and not have her account terminated. I'm with her pretty much every time she streams so I see everything that is in her main chat, and we talk a lot about stuff on-site and we both stop anyone that starts talking about anything that could even be considered against the site rules.
I contacted support to try and make them aware and gave them the ticket numbers she had when she contact, gave her details to try and make them aware of the situation, obviously, I knew I wouldn't get anywhere but I felt it was best to have something logged on the system and of course had the generic response.
thanks in advance for any help!!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm posting for a model friend, she recently had her account banned and although support responded quickly and her profile was only temporarily banned/block it is now back up and running. the issue is that we know who reported her, which is her ex-boyfriend he messaged her on the phone telling her he was going to report her and obviously trying to get her banned from the site, ruin her life. you know the usual jealous and shitty thing people do.
my concern is that when she goes back to streaming and he sees her (at this point pretty much stalking her) he will repeat and report her again and then will have it terminated and viewing other posts when you get terminated support do not respond.
as far as we are aware he doesn't have an account and spies on her anon. he records and sends her videos to get in her head. I try my best to keep her level headed and not respond to him.
streaming is her main income and only streams on chaturbate. can anyone suggest or give me some advice on what she or I can do to try and not have her account terminated. I'm with her pretty much every time she streams so I see everything that is in her main chat, and we talk a lot about stuff on-site and we both stop anyone that starts talking about anything that could even be considered against the site rules.
I contacted support to try and make them aware and gave them the ticket numbers she had when she contact, gave her details to try and make them aware of the situation, obviously, I knew I wouldn't get anywhere but I felt it was best to have something logged on the system and of course had the generic response.
thanks in advance for any help!!

These losers who are on CB reporting models out of spite (And this is not the first time we've heard about this with CB)...I'm curious what lies these guys are pulling out of their ass when they're reporting these poor models? And shame on CB for, once again, being so quick to ban without proof (Fucking with a model's money), and immediately siding with the member...giving the member exactly what they wanted. Other cam sites ask for proof (such as screenshots) when you are reporting someone.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
These losers who are on CB reporting models out of spite (And this is not the first time we've heard about this with CB)...I'm curious what lies these guys are pulling out of their ass when they're reporting these poor models? And shame on CB for, once again, being so quick to ban without proof (Fucking with a model's money), and immediately siding with the member...giving the member exactly what they wanted. Other cam sites ask for proof (such as screenshots) when you are reporting someone.
and this is exactly what my concerns are, she has proof (screenshots of messages) that hes going to report her for no other reason than he can and to mess with her. and yet this makes no real difference, she gets a temp ban, and meanwhile shes got to have it on her mind that any day she could get another report and possibly lose her account. its not right that it isnt looked into or have a discussion, i wrote a long message for her as english is her second language. and asked severval questions. all of which were ignored.
it just feels like there is no support... just auto response and you must do this and thats it
very frustating and im just helping her out.... even worse for all models in this situation....

Upvote 0
in my experience just one is enough
she has been lucky this time... but we are just waiting for it to happen again, anon's should never be able to make any report or have anything to do with the site, it should be the registered users as a minimum, but even then it would be abused, perhaps only users that have tipped would be the best option and less open to abuse, as generally, the community is pretty good, of course, you get the odd one that comes to cause trouble, that will never change.
For CB to allow this to happen, to not discuss with any model why they have been banned is just wrong, without the models, they don't have a site!!
I guess models on the CB payroll you can do what you like and not worry about it and never have any problems, the real models are the ones that need the sites help

Upvote 0
Each reply back to the ticket is rumored to move the ticket to the back of the line. So hitting reply starts the waiting over. So don't reply to the ticket until you have something to actually reply to.

Replying and saying "have you looked at this yet" or anything else is though to move the ticket to the back of the line. And support replies are generally several days at best.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.