AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 10, 2026
5
0
1
username: latinmarian

My account was blocked after a client unexpectedly shifted a normal conversation into inappropriate and disturbing topics involving animals. I did not encourage, condone, or participate in any of the behavior he described, and I did not send any prohibited content. The client’s messages escalated without my prompting, and my only reply was “OK,” after which the system immediately restricted my account. I believe the automated block was triggered by the client’s behavior, not mine. I respectfully request that my account be reviewed and reinstated, as I did nothing to violate the platform’s rules.
 
username: latinmarian

My account was blocked after a client unexpectedly shifted a normal conversation into inappropriate and disturbing topics involving animals. I did not encourage, condone, or participate in any of the behavior he described, and I did not send any prohibited content. The client’s messages escalated without my prompting, and my only reply was “OK,” after which the system immediately restricted my account. I believe the automated block was triggered by the client’s behavior, not mine. I respectfully request that my account be reviewed and reinstated, as I did nothing to violate the platform’s rules.

You didn't handle it correctly by saying “OK” instead of immediately reporting his messages and kicking him out of your room. It's simple but maybe the token from him were more important to you instead to ban him.
 
Upvote 0