AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account bannd

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20793643
Thank you for help me @punker barbie Because I was so depress about what happen on my account. I work for harder and this is only reason why I can provide the needs and medicine of my mother. Please enlighten me .I didn’t do to violation the rules or if I do violated terms of this company. Please for give me a last chance because it is my source of income . I am doing my very best to comply with your rules and regulations and provide great customer service satisfaction ( you can check my ratings on that). I have been working with full integrity and I don’t have anything bad in mind for this platform. In fact I am one of recommended models. Please give a chance and please let me know how can I save my account. Begging you please @punker barbie

I am expecting for your positive and speedy

reply on this matter.

Upvote 0
Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance
Can I do this: I will try to get my streamer friend to talk to support. if its okay, I will also try to have them reach out to you so you can be in the loop.

this situation is so bad because he has made 20 plus accounts and he deliberately comes in her room and tips 25 tokens just to give her a thumbs down. he also post unwarranted sexual gifs and harasses her everyday. she has enabled the "rules of my room" feature so he has to agree to certain terms and conditions before chatting in her room but he still violates them anyway. there must be a way chaturbate can IP ban him for harassment. he doesn't just harass her he goes to the peers of her studio and harass them too. Overall its just so bad. so please i will do what i said above, i would appreciate any help with my friend that you can offer..even if its just to get chaturbate to monitor the sitaution.

This woman is very special. not only to me but to others and while no one deserves harassment, she doesnt deserve this at all. she gives it her all everyday and he is one of the many obstacles that stands in her way. She has been top 10 on the site a few times, she is awesome and such a great person!

Upvote 0
Can I do this: I will try to get my streamer friend to talk to support. if its okay, I will also try to have them reach out to you so you can be in the loop.

this situation is so bad because he has made 20 plus accounts and he deliberately comes in her room and tips 25 tokens just to give her a thumbs down. he also post unwarranted sexual gifs and harasses her everyday. she has enabled the "rules of my room" feature so he has to agree to certain terms and conditions before chatting in her room but he still violates them anyway. there must be a way chaturbate can IP ban him for harassment. he doesn't just harass her he goes to the peers of her studio and harass them too. Overall its just so bad. so please i will do what i said above, i would appreciate any help with my friend that you can offer..even if its just to get chaturbate to monitor the sitaution.

This woman is very special. not only to me but to others and while no one deserves harassment, she doesnt deserve this at all. she gives it her all everyday and he is one of the many obstacles that stands in her way. She has been top 10 on the site a few times, she is awesome and such a great person!
The punker_barbie account is not one human, it is several human beings assigned a shift to watch the forum for posts. There's no need to keep it in the loop. Have the model contact support and then remove yourself from the situation.

Upvote 0
Hello good day @punker barbie can you help me to get my tokens and pay out of this. My all tokens is 27,175 my account name Ur_amazinglyhottsxxx first of all I’m attouch my coin.ph there to my account can you assist me @punker barbie to convert this into dollars and pay out to my coin.ph . Please @punker barbie help me I’m begging you this way to help my siblings here to buy foods and I don’t have any work here I’m only one breadwinner this family and I don’t have father and I have two brothers child . Please help me @punker barbie im begging you 🙏🏻

Attachments

• 61A23D13-0008-40CA-837A-D4D87D2ED2FD.png
    61A23D13-0008-40CA-837A-D4D87D2ED2FD.png
    259.3 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0
Dear Punker Barbie

My account got banned I’m new to cam.I went one yesterday and did the same thing I been doing and my account was banned I really depend on this and thought I was following the rules any help getting my account unbanned would be appreciated thanks account name BigFriction1980

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.