AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned after trying to verify my new documents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2021
MFC Username
sabrinarey_
Well, I´ve been struggling during several days trying to get back my Chaturbate´s account, please @punker barbie I´m desesperate for help, I´ve worked a lot in my account and I haven´t done anything wrong.

Since a few months ago Chaturbate started to send me a notification on my broadcast page letting me know that starting by NOVEMBER 9 I wasn´t going to be able to continue doing my stream until I uploaded a new document (my old passport was already expired but was with that message when the page started to ask me for a new one)
I had to take a big part of my savings to travel to my country, Venezuela, and do all the process to get a new passport.

when I got my new passport and I tried to do the verify, Chaturbate started to ask me for a driver license, I continued sending my passport´s photos (maybe the only thing that I did wrong) because is the document that I had, then they banned my account.

after some emails explaining the situation and providing in all my documentation, they replying saying that I had to send again my documents through Chaturbate, so I was going to do it but they had not removed the ban.

another email asking them to remove the ban so I could send the documents this time expecting for an approbation, their reply was that my account was under review (cool, for me were good news because I haven´t broke any Chaturbate´s rule)

Today the last email was telling me that my account was permanently banned, to do not continue trying anything and don´t try to open another Chaturbate´s account because I was eliminated from the page.

Please, please, please, I´m worried and I would like to know how to solve this problem but they already told me to do not insist when I haven´t done anything wrong and they don´t give me reasons neither, I was trying to verify my account with my new passpot that was very hard to get. :(

CHATURBATE USERNAME: Sabrinarey_
Last ticket received: 18661831

Status
Not open for further replies.