AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned after verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2022
chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
Newborn_nics
Hi @punker barbie

My chaturbate username is Newborn_nics an aspiring new model of chaturbate. I would like to ask a help regarding to my new made account, that unfortunately has been banned. I knew that I haven’t put a signature in my Passport, I forgot to put the signature on it…before I scanned it and submit it on chaturbate for verification, And suddenly happen i got banned. I got my Passport I.d on Febuary 22, 2022 and make an account in chaturbate on Febuary 25, 2022. After I signed up and give my legal documents. I receive an email that my account got banned. I haven’t stream before on chaturbate thats why i got shock that I got my account banned.I hope that you will help me to what to do and explain further about my existing violation in chaturbate. So that i could assist it, and give all of my capacity to retrieve my account. I would be glad to submit my legal documents to prove that I am not underage and capable to stream on chaturbate. I hope that i could get reply very soon for me to be able to submit my legal documents. I already chat contact support in chaturbate but they reply an email to me notifying me that I am not able to create an account anymore and if i try to create one they will automatically ban the account. I have the ticket number as well after I email the support, i’ll just put the number bellow. Please @punker barbie please help me.

Newborn_nics,
Truly yours

Ticket # (19245728)

Status
Not open for further replies.