AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned and no answer from support , help please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2020
Russia Moscow
Chaturbate Username
TrioA
@punker barbie hello , my nick on cb is "trioa" on the last week we log in to our account and see that its banned for some mistake, as administration said that there was somebody underage. But all of us are more than 18 years old, and i also wrote that to support. One mistake that was with documents , that one of our models changed last name after wedding. We changed her documents on the page of age verification, and it was accepted. But account still banned. Than a send all of our documents to support , and after that no answers at all. All hope on you. No rules was violated. We ve been working on that account for more than 1,5 year without any problems. And its also very difficult to solve such problems from russia.

Thank u
Best regards
Trioa

@punker barbie its looks like the support are ignoring me, there are more than 700$ on account, im affraid to lose thouse money

Support states your account is under review and as soon as their review is complete they will update you.

Upvote 0
Hi
punker barbie

Yesterday I went online without receiving chips and after a few hours my account was blocked. I followed all the steps, I also sent a message to support. the problem is still. no one helped me. can you help me?

This is the message I received and it is still.

Account Banned
Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account, please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com.

1591122298423.png

1591122175746.png

Attachments

• 214214.png
    214214.png
    686.1 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
Lot of troubles , cant change password , already wrote to support. And also make a miatske with 2 step verification, i was shut it down beacouse of old sim,that cant get sms. And accidently turn it on not on new number

Upvote 0
Hi
punker barbie

Yesterday I went online without receiving chips and after a few hours my account was blocked. I followed all the steps, I also sent a message to support. the problem is still. no one helped me. can you help me?

This is the message I received and it is still.

Account Banned
Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account, please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com.

View attachment 84568

View attachment 84567

Please provide me with your username and I will inquire about the status of your account with support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.