AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned and no replies to support email - Best Friend

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
Hi @punker barbie this is a request for my close friend Mal, who's Chaturbate account oxicodona_ was banned a week ago and she hasn't gotten any reply from support, and has no computer now to access to get help here, plus she's shy. . this was her sole source of income, so she'd be so appreciative if this could be looked into.

she suspects it is because she was off cam for a while repeated times that day, but if you could check on this it would be so hepful. i really feel for her, she's in difficult times, it's hard to be a cam model on CB only right now, in colombia, where the site is saturated with other models. She is different and i believe has what it takes to really succeed once more people find her.

Support info below:

support request # 19370729

Reactions: goslye
HI @punker barbie I hope you don't mind i make this thread for her.. Ticket number 19370729 and account name oxicodona_

She was asking me again tonight, if there's any update as to why it was banned and how she can get it reinstated. again, it's her only income. She tried launching a show on another site, but she only had my contact info outside of CB, and no way to inform her other followers, so she is giving up and just waiting hopefullly for her CB account to be restored.

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: goslye
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.