AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned by Myfreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they ban you for logging on when you are abroad?

To make sure your account hasn't been stolen! The same reason if you were to suddenly start using your credit card in another country, they'll usually block it too, until they can confirm its actually you using it.

That's why I always phone my bank before I travel!

To make sure your account hasn't been stolen! The same reason if you were to suddenly start using your credit card in another country, they'll usually block it too, until they can confirm its actually you using it.

What should I do to avoid having my account suspended before I login to MFC from a different country?

I have had this ban from MFC occur. It will be on all current accounts.
This is one reply to a support request I did receive. MFC asks you to recheck your security, and to change passwords. When you change the password to the under risk account you can reuse all of your accounts.

What should I do to avoid having my account suspended before I login to MFC from a different country?
I don't know that you can avoid it. If you get flagged as a security risk, you just follow the process until they are convinced that you are in control of your account.

I have had this ban from MFC occur. It will be on all current accounts.
This is one reply to a support request I did receive. MFC asks you to recheck your security, and to change passwords. When you change the password to the under risk account you can reuse all of your accounts.

I don't know that you can avoid it. If you get flagged as a security risk, you just follow the process until they are convinced that you are in control of your account.
Or contact them about it before you login?

Or contact them about it before you login?
Always worth a try, but get the feeling it might be pretty much an automatic flag for some activities. It may well be that logging in from another country may be common for some accounts and not flagged as suspicious.

For what its worth I've never used MFC while actually on vacation but I've used it plenty of times when I've left my VPN turned on and never had any problems.

Not 100% sure but I guess its kind of the same thing since I'd appear to be in another country.

Why do they ban you for logging on when you are abroad?

that is a good question lol. MFC is confusing.
i also don't understand there limit with tokens... i mean i sorta understand but how is us models suppose to make our money if someone is on token ban lol. i think chaturbate has the same thing.

For what its worth I've never used MFC while actually on vacation but I've used it plenty of times when I've left my VPN turned on and never had any problems.

Not 100% sure but I guess its kind of the same thing since I'd appear to be in another country.

Google used to only block access from other countries. Now if you use a VPN and log in from a neighboring state with a different OS (I might be running Linux, BSD or even Windows depending on the day) they block you. Not a fan of this nanny behavior, I get the consequences of getting hacked, but I'd gladly sign a waiver saying "I'm not the usual sort of dumbass who is clueless about computers" and avoid this nonsense. Hopefully MFC doesn't go full Google.

Google used to only block access from other countries. Now if you use a VPN and log in from a neighboring state with a different OS (I might be running Linux, BSD or even Windows depending on the day) they block you. Not a fan of this nanny behavior, I get the consequences of getting hacked, but I'd gladly sign a waiver saying "I'm not the usual sort of dumbass who is clueless about computers" and avoid this nonsense. Hopefully MFC doesn't go full Google.
Some VPN users setup 2-step verification for for their Gmail accounts.

Last edited:
Some VPN users setup 2-step verification for for their Gmail accounts.

Loss of a random Google account isn't worth giving them more traceable data. Why give Google anything? I realize the immediate irony when talking about camming. I don't want Google or anyone linking data now or down the line. Who would cam if they knew Google wanted to do face identification years ago that would have been a stalker's delight? Tech's old, it's finished. They have that and don't use it because some make a noise when they bring it up.

I like being noisy that way.

Loss of a random Google account isn't worth giving them more traceable data. Why give Google anything? I realize the immediate irony when talking about camming. I don't want Google or anyone linking data now or down the line. Who would cam if they knew Google wanted to do face identification years ago that would have been a stalker's delight? Tech's old, it's finished. They have that and don't use it because some make a noise when they bring it up.

I like being noisy that way.
There are privacy focused paid email services like Start Mail And Runbox.

Apologies Guy, time to remember where we started. I got a bit off track myself.

I've used MFC on a VPN before, never an issue. Hulu, Netlix... more tangents to the discussion. They're clamped down

Apologies Guy, time to remember where we started. I got a bit off track myself.

I've used MFC on a VPN before, never an issue. Hulu, Netlix... more tangents to the discussion. They're clamped down
I heard that people are getting around Netflix's VPN blocking by using small, little-known VPN services.

I have had my account suspended before because of some of the same cc issue's. They requested my ID to confirm my identity and only because I like to tip, I went ahead and sent in the requested information because they do not require it. They said they just wanted to make sure the person using the account was the same person using the card at least on my end of things. However I do know this is one of the fastest ways to get an account due to card issues etc unbanned faster because they have the identity firm in hand and they really have no reason to dispute your identity any further, I do know some people who use vpn's on mfc as well and have tried to purchase tokens without turning their vpn off first...this is a big no no, their system automatically detects that it wasn't from the same IP that you signed up on and the system automatically freezes the account, so if any of you out there are using vpns on mfc, remember to turn it off before you buy tokens, otherwise it will freeze it and you will have to go through a bunch of stuff with support to have your account unfrozen, confirming identity etc, I only mention this to be helpful to those that use a vpn. I personally do not use one on MFC in particular.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I have had my account suspended before because of some of the same cc issue's. They requested my ID to confirm my identity and only because I like to tip, I went ahead and sent in the requested information because they do not require it. They said they just wanted to make sure the person using the account was the same person using the card at least on my end of things. However I do know this is one of the fastest ways to get an account due to card issues etc unbanned faster because they have the identity firm in hand and they really have no reason to dispute your identity any further, I do know some people who use vpn's on mfc as well and have tried to purchase tokens without turning their vpn off first...this is a big no no, their system automatically detects that it wasn't from the same IP that you signed up on and the system automatically freezes the account, so if any of you out there are using vpns on mfc, remember to turn it off before you buy tokens, otherwise it will freeze it and you will have to go through a bunch of stuff with support to have your account unfrozen, confirming identity etc, I only mention this to be helpful to those that use a vpn. I personally do not use one on MFC in particular.
It would be better not to use a VPN on MFC on the days that you purchase tokens.period.

They are actually able to ban your mac address of whatever device you are using now. So be careful... using different zip codes and such on "gift cards". Try to make it the same every time. Their techs are getting smarter. Even though you are spending/buying tokens, on there. Sometimes your complaint mail gets lost among the many. Then you finally give up and buy a new device and make a new account. I just gave up. Their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.