AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 23, 2024
Hi.
@punker barbie
My account was banned and support stop responding my messages on the possibility of reinstating or appealing.

Username: holistictipper

I’m mostly just a lurker, don’t chat much and bought tokens once. I never did anything that could have infringed the T&C.

Weird thing is when I got banned they refunded my 10$. I would be willing to repay. I never filed a chargeback or anything .

Thanks!

The only response I got was this:

This ban is due to a suspected serious violation of Chaturbate terms of service. Given the seriousness of this violation, you have now been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. This ban is not eligible for reconsideration. Any accounts accessed in violation of this permanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

And I can guarantee you I haven’t done anything to violate chaturbate terms of service, could I please get follow up into this. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Upvote 0